Old 11-17-2009, 08:53   #16
PublicEnemyTK
Enemy No.1

PublicEnemyTK has a reputation beyond reputePublicEnemyTK has a reputation beyond reputePublicEnemyTK has a reputation beyond reputePublicEnemyTK has a reputation beyond reputePublicEnemyTK has a reputation beyond reputePublicEnemyTK has a reputation beyond reputePublicEnemyTK has a reputation beyond reputePublicEnemyTK has a reputation beyond reputePublicEnemyTK has a reputation beyond reputePublicEnemyTK has a reputation beyond reputePublicEnemyTK has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverSad View Post
ok.
not what i said but okay.
Lol'ed irl. Youre probably right though. Me and our squad is from 2003 beta testing though..

[ **F4n4tico** | Kakashi | Sumo | Unearth | Momo | DigitalHitmann | DarkShadow ]

"Unforgettable Allies"

[ EternalSnow | U.F.O | Vendetta | Tequila^Sunrise | *Heretics* ]

Elite by heart. Independant by nature. Former founding member of EliteSquad.

Playstation Network Gamertag: DigitalHitmann
PublicEnemyTK is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-17-2009, 08:54   #17
ananta...~v.4
Banned

Location: Suomi prkl!!!!!!!! Posts: 8815 + 1609 + 1091 + 113 = 11628
ananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Not even the people are classic.
two thirds of the server will be full of people who didn't even play "classic" co.
Probably you included.
ananta...~v.4 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-17-2009, 09:00   #18
ForeverSad

ForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by PublicEnemyTK View Post
Lol'ed irl. Youre probably right though. Me and our squad is from 2003 beta testing though..
yeah i've been here since December 04
But i just don't think TQ will suceed in bringing back the "veterans"
and if they do most of them will just leave anyways because of well
TQ didnt really do anything different to these "Classic" servers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ananta...~v.4 View Post
Probably you included.
couldn't get enough of me in the other thread?
you're just like Neko.Chan I just can't take someone
seriously who takes pictures hugging a bedazzled teddy bear.
on or off these Forums.

ANYWAYS-
i wasn't really expecting Answers from people in this thread
I was just making it to start arguments
ForeverSad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-17-2009, 09:03   #19
ananta...~v.4
Banned

ananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
yeah i've been here since December 04
But i just don't think TQ will suceed in bringing back the "veterans"
and if they do most of them will just leave anyways because of well
TQ didnt really do anything different to these "Classic" servers.

couldn't get enough of me in the other thread?
you're just like Neko.Chan I just can't take someone
seriously who takes pictures hugging a bedazzled teddy bear.
on or off these Forums.

ANYWAYS-
i wasn't really expecting Answers from people in this thread
I was just making it to start arguments
You taking someone seriously? Isn't that sort of impossible, considering your own state.
Old 11-17-2009, 09:04   #20
ForeverSad

ForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
You taking someone seriously? Isn't that sort of impossible, considering your own state.
I just cried.
Old 11-17-2009, 09:06   #21
ananta...~v.4
Banned

Quote:
I just cried.
That coming from someone who doesnt know how to attach pic to these forums, doesnt surprise me at all.
Old 11-17-2009, 09:10   #22
PublicEnemyTK
Enemy No.1

PublicEnemyTK has a reputation beyond reputePublicEnemyTK has a reputation beyond reputePublicEnemyTK has a reputation beyond reputePublicEnemyTK has a reputation beyond reputePublicEnemyTK has a reputation beyond reputePublicEnemyTK has a reputation beyond reputePublicEnemyTK has a reputation beyond reputePublicEnemyTK has a reputation beyond reputePublicEnemyTK has a reputation beyond reputePublicEnemyTK has a reputation beyond reputePublicEnemyTK has a reputation beyond repute
*Drugs both of them with Rohypnol and leaves Ananta to rot and drags Forever to his house.*

There there - sleepy, sleepy.

[ **F4n4tico** | Kakashi | Sumo | Unearth | Momo | DigitalHitmann | DarkShadow ]

"Unforgettable Allies"

[ EternalSnow | U.F.O | Vendetta | Tequila^Sunrise | *Heretics* ]

Elite by heart. Independant by nature. Former founding member of EliteSquad.

Playstation Network Gamertag: DigitalHitmann
PublicEnemyTK is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-17-2009, 09:10   #23
ForeverSad

Quote:
That coming from someone who doesnt know how to attach pic to these forums, doesnt surprise me at all.
I cried again.

If you are going to try and bring me down try something more hurtful.
pull the race card. I'm Mexican there is so many things you can say about that.

When you really hit that spot.
I'll make sure to let you know.
Old 11-17-2009, 09:13   #24
ananta...~v.4
Banned

Quote:
I cried again.

If you are going to try and bring me down try something more hurtful.
pull the race card. I'm Mexican there is so many things you can say about that.

When you really hit that spot.
I'll make sure to let you know.
Using race is such a barbarian way to mock people.

Then again, you probably dont understand half of the insults I throw at you.
Old 11-17-2009, 09:17   #25
ForeverSad

Quote:
Using race is such a barbarian way to mock people.

Then again, you probably dont understand half of the insults I throw at you.
Yes, you are right I don't understand a word you throw at me.
Maybe it's because my English isn't good because I'm Mexican?
How I envy you.

You can also talk about my parents lack of an American Citizenship.

btw I'm still crying at your hurtful insults.
Old 11-17-2009, 09:21   #26
ThuggLife
Banned

ThuggLife has a reputation beyond reputeThuggLife has a reputation beyond reputeThuggLife has a reputation beyond reputeThuggLife has a reputation beyond reputeThuggLife has a reputation beyond reputeThuggLife has a reputation beyond reputeThuggLife has a reputation beyond reputeThuggLife has a reputation beyond reputeThuggLife has a reputation beyond reputeThuggLife has a reputation beyond reputeThuggLife has a reputation beyond repute
Classic: Fighting in jail. fb/ss'ing around with 200 ppl inside Jail gave me the best moments i had in co
ThuggLife is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-17-2009, 09:22   #27
ananta...~v.4
Banned

Quote:
Yes, you are right I don't understand a word you throw at me.
Maybe it's because my English isn't good because I'm Mexican?
How I envy you.

You can also talk about my parents lack of an American Citizenship.

btw I'm still crying at your hurtful insults.
I aint American either, so why would I mock you for not being American?
Old 11-17-2009, 09:23   #28
Supreme
Ownage

Supreme has a reputation beyond reputeSupreme has a reputation beyond reputeSupreme has a reputation beyond reputeSupreme has a reputation beyond reputeSupreme has a reputation beyond reputeSupreme has a reputation beyond reputeSupreme has a reputation beyond reputeSupreme has a reputation beyond reputeSupreme has a reputation beyond reputeSupreme has a reputation beyond reputeSupreme has a reputation beyond repute
Yes. yes! FASTBLADING! I can't wait.
Supreme is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-17-2009, 09:26   #29
ForeverSad

Quote:
I aint American either, so why would I mock you for not being American?
I'm not saying you should, I'm just giving you ideas of what
might have potential to hurt me online, if worded correctly.
since clearly what I have said has hurt you in some way.
Which is why you are still here talking to a "retard" like me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThuggLife View Post
Classic: Fighting in jail. fb/ss'ing around with 200 ppl inside Jail gave me the best moments i had in co
I didn't ask for Classic moments/memories.
Old 11-17-2009, 09:28   #30
ThuggLife
Banned

ThuggLife has a reputation beyond reputeThuggLife has a reputation beyond reputeThuggLife has a reputation beyond reputeThuggLife has a reputation beyond reputeThuggLife has a reputation beyond reputeThuggLife has a reputation beyond reputeThuggLife has a reputation beyond reputeThuggLife has a reputation beyond reputeThuggLife has a reputation beyond reputeThuggLife has a reputation beyond reputeThuggLife has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I didn't ask for Classic moments/memories.
But.. but... thats the only thing that gives me a classic smell.
ThuggLife is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: