KolTheTro 28 60.87%
KamikazeAttack 29 63.04%
cynthia 30 65.22%
wuuwuu 26 56.52%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-13-2009, 14:03   #1
Heyga4Huk
noble ftw

Heyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond repute
Have you heard of...

I just saw a discussion in the other thread and I got interested what everybody refers to the old times.. so here's the benchmark

These are names of chars from day 1 on Justice to recent times that have disappeared - so for example nik, lethal, kakashi do not qualify

P.S. And whoever knows the ultimate - first char to beat 120 on justice, 1 met and my everlasting respect ;]

P.P.S. This poll is hard so don't feel bad if you don't know anyone of these guys

First wat-war-tro on Unicorn.
130 wat-130 war-130 tro on Unicorn.

This is Bulgaria.

Last edited by Heyga4Huk; 01-13-2009 at 14:10.
Heyga4Huk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-13-2009, 14:05   #2
LoveLetters
Free

LoveLetters has a reputation beyond reputeLoveLetters has a reputation beyond reputeLoveLetters has a reputation beyond reputeLoveLetters has a reputation beyond reputeLoveLetters has a reputation beyond reputeLoveLetters has a reputation beyond reputeLoveLetters has a reputation beyond reputeLoveLetters has a reputation beyond reputeLoveLetters has a reputation beyond reputeLoveLetters has a reputation beyond reputeLoveLetters has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyga4Huk View Post
I just saw a discussion in the other thread and I got interested what everybody refers to the old times.. so here's the benchmark

These are names of chars from day 1 on Justice to recent times that have disappeared - so for example nik, lethal, kakashi do not qualify
how about you? where's A****aka been.

Dale & Hope Hammers
February 14, 2011
Forever & Always

DollaBillz tro tro arch.. lost in time.
LoveLetters is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-13-2009, 14:09   #3
Heyga4Huk
noble ftw

Heyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveLetters View Post
how about you? where's A****aka been.
under cover
And I see you're doing pretty well, what with holding top 2 donation spots.

This is Bulgaria.
Old 01-13-2009, 14:12   #4
IceDragonMaster
|EgEnDaRy-

Location: 'Dream'ed Big in Justice, became a 'Myth' in Unicorn, but ended my journey as a Legend!
IceDragonMaster has a reputation beyond reputeIceDragonMaster has a reputation beyond reputeIceDragonMaster has a reputation beyond reputeIceDragonMaster has a reputation beyond reputeIceDragonMaster has a reputation beyond reputeIceDragonMaster has a reputation beyond reputeIceDragonMaster has a reputation beyond reputeIceDragonMaster has a reputation beyond reputeIceDragonMaster has a reputation beyond reputeIceDragonMaster has a reputation beyond reputeIceDragonMaster has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
P.S. And whoever knows the ultimate - first char to beat 120 on justice, 1 met and my everlasting respect ;]
Was you on Heyga4Huk wasn't it. I know everyone on that list, good old Justice server days lol.

UNICORN JUSTICE

Konichu Water-War-Tro +12's -7's | A trojan formerly known as lethal

Unicorn, Justice.. What do they have in common? 2 Servers 2 Ass Kickings, Both Conquered

Hate Me, Cuz You Ain't Me

Dream no small dreams for they have no power to move the hearts of men.

I'm going to take it all back - Scarface

You going to fight? Or are you just going to stand there and Bleed

Ghost Maker

Last edited by IceDragonMaster; 01-13-2009 at 14:15.
IceDragonMaster is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-13-2009, 14:22   #5
Heyga4Huk
noble ftw

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceDragonMaster View Post
Was you on Heyga4Huk wasn't it. I know everyone on that list, good old Justice server days lol.
yeah, seems like forever thinking of that char. but i think i was only first on 123-125 :|
but we have an old pro here lethal doesn't lie

This is Bulgaria.
Old 01-13-2009, 14:25   #6
IceDragonMaster
|EgEnDaRy-

Location: 'Dream'ed Big in Justice, became a 'Myth' in Unicorn, but ended my journey as a Legend!
IceDragonMaster has a reputation beyond reputeIceDragonMaster has a reputation beyond reputeIceDragonMaster has a reputation beyond reputeIceDragonMaster has a reputation beyond reputeIceDragonMaster has a reputation beyond reputeIceDragonMaster has a reputation beyond reputeIceDragonMaster has a reputation beyond reputeIceDragonMaster has a reputation beyond reputeIceDragonMaster has a reputation beyond reputeIceDragonMaster has a reputation beyond reputeIceDragonMaster has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
yeah, seems like forever thinking of that char. but i think i was only first on 123-125 :|
but we have an old pro here lethal doesn't lie
I remember Bridans and you, was it you or him who was first 120 or 130 fire?

UNICORN JUSTICE

Unicorn, Justice.. What do they have in common? 2 Servers 2 Ass Kickings, Both Conquered

Ghost Maker
Old 01-13-2009, 14:31   #7
Heyga4Huk
noble ftw

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceDragonMaster View Post
I remember Bridans and you, was it you or him who was first 120 or 130 fire?
hmm i think it was him aris rbed heyga4huk immediately when he got it +.+

This is Bulgaria.
Old 01-13-2009, 16:16   #8
II Gorn II
A§§€HØLE

II Gorn II has a reputation beyond reputeII Gorn II has a reputation beyond reputeII Gorn II has a reputation beyond reputeII Gorn II has a reputation beyond reputeII Gorn II has a reputation beyond reputeII Gorn II has a reputation beyond reputeII Gorn II has a reputation beyond reputeII Gorn II has a reputation beyond reputeII Gorn II has a reputation beyond reputeII Gorn II has a reputation beyond reputeII Gorn II has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to II Gorn II Send a message via MSN to II Gorn II
i know the names of about half but i dont really no them personally

i know these ppl as this

Bridans was GW of Golden Phoenix when i started

Frozen was the DL of PCM and a good plvler =)

Partydoll dont remember much besides she was a tao and i think in GP

Maximus Meridas only know him from unicorn

Kolthetro GL of project KDF if i remember right

Kamikaze Attack funny archer i forget his sweet guild name about rainbows r us or somthing

Last edited by II Gorn II; 01-13-2009 at 16:20.
II Gorn II is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-13-2009, 17:06   #9
Heyga4Huk
noble ftw

Quote:
Originally Posted by II Gorn II View Post
i know the names of about half but i dont really no them personally

i know these ppl as this

Bridans was GW of Golden Phoenix when i started

Frozen was the DL of PCM and a good plvler =)

Partydoll dont remember much besides she was a tao and i think in GP

Maximus Meridas only know him from unicorn

Kolthetro GL of project KDF if i remember right

Kamikaze Attack funny archer i forget his sweet guild name about rainbows r us or somthing
political correctness?

JEWS R US

This is Bulgaria.
Old 01-13-2009, 18:55   #10
Namra
aKaThePimp

Namra has a reputation beyond reputeNamra has a reputation beyond reputeNamra has a reputation beyond reputeNamra has a reputation beyond reputeNamra has a reputation beyond reputeNamra has a reputation beyond reputeNamra has a reputation beyond reputeNamra has a reputation beyond reputeNamra has a reputation beyond reputeNamra has a reputation beyond reputeNamra has a reputation beyond repute
hah I remember all but hell beast
Old 01-13-2009, 22:52   #11
KingNash III
Banned

KingNash III has a reputation beyond reputeKingNash III has a reputation beyond reputeKingNash III has a reputation beyond reputeKingNash III has a reputation beyond reputeKingNash III has a reputation beyond reputeKingNash III has a reputation beyond reputeKingNash III has a reputation beyond reputeKingNash III has a reputation beyond reputeKingNash III has a reputation beyond reputeKingNash III has a reputation beyond reputeKingNash III has a reputation beyond repute
i know all u suckers
KingNash III is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-14-2009, 02:08   #12
Ibo
\/\/33c|

Ibo has a reputation beyond reputeIbo has a reputation beyond reputeIbo has a reputation beyond reputeIbo has a reputation beyond reputeIbo has a reputation beyond reputeIbo has a reputation beyond reputeIbo has a reputation beyond reputeIbo has a reputation beyond reputeIbo has a reputation beyond reputeIbo has a reputation beyond reputeIbo has a reputation beyond repute
All but Hell Beast and Dark Queen.
Old 01-14-2009, 05:49   #13
Danger781
boo! :D

Danger781 has a reputation beyond reputeDanger781 has a reputation beyond reputeDanger781 has a reputation beyond reputeDanger781 has a reputation beyond reputeDanger781 has a reputation beyond reputeDanger781 has a reputation beyond reputeDanger781 has a reputation beyond reputeDanger781 has a reputation beyond reputeDanger781 has a reputation beyond reputeDanger781 has a reputation beyond reputeDanger781 has a reputation beyond repute
I know one. o_o

417,821,560 Total Rep

http://danger781.mybrute.com

My market thread Last edited August 24th

My guide for botjailing cheaters

Quote:
Originally Posted by autobotjazz View Post
The only skill required to be good is how fast you can spend money
Danger781 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-14-2009, 06:56   #14
IceDragonMaster
|EgEnDaRy-

Frozen Had the first +5 BS everyone feared it lol

Kakashi was best Trojan and was everyones Idol, he is still doing pretty good job on Spuzzum nowadays.

A few old names I rembered who arn't on this list:

X|a0_H3i, BaoBao (old one), Gtr-<skyline>, Skycore, Old Denial, Gohan, Nemesis, lukey, Katsumoto, Stryke2wice, yangyang, Nash, bodybags, Sir_Foo, Mune(masa) and others.

UNICORN JUSTICE

Ghost Maker

Last edited by IceDragonMaster; 01-14-2009 at 08:58.
Old 01-14-2009, 07:59   #15
[doubleedge]
J-Slayer

[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute
I remember Puteri Impian (Little Princess) OutOfControl Guild Leader from Malayasia chasing me in Mystic Castle one hit hercing me on multiple occasions while I leveled at Bull Monsters.

Then when server split came and she quit, she gave me super 1 socket attack ring =0 even though I was a **** to her guild. She was pretty .

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: