Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 05-15-2007, 07:56   #136
Irratation
Mind's Eye

Irratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Irratation
hey treeko long time no see, anyway i've been wondering why can't i find anything about boxing on the site? and is it just a pointless skill to learn?

my first suggestion
boycott db buying
Make New Char's Here
Irratation is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-15-2007, 08:13   #137
Helvio
KungFuFire

Helvio has a reputation beyond reputeHelvio has a reputation beyond reputeHelvio has a reputation beyond reputeHelvio has a reputation beyond reputeHelvio has a reputation beyond reputeHelvio has a reputation beyond reputeHelvio has a reputation beyond reputeHelvio has a reputation beyond reputeHelvio has a reputation beyond reputeHelvio has a reputation beyond reputeHelvio has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Helvio Send a message via MSN to Helvio Send a message via Skype™ to Helvio
Quote:
Originally posted by Irratation
hey treeko long time no see, anyway i've been wondering why can't i find anything about boxing on the site? and is it just a pointless skill to learn?
well, u can box ur friends... I remember Shaoran and her lvl 10 Boxing punching my face with 4000s damage on GuildWar, it does hurt >.< besides that, yeah, useless...

People I have to meet from CO:
Gabriel ( GscB ) - Done 09/2007
Dustin ( Waterman ) - Not anymore worth meeting...
Andres ( rate0miner )
Tonya ( *Tonyawoo* )
Ashy ( .x[aSHy]x. )
Frank ( Craft )
Helvio is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-15-2007, 08:37   #138
Treeko
Collector of Kewl Things

Treeko has a reputation beyond reputeTreeko has a reputation beyond reputeTreeko has a reputation beyond reputeTreeko has a reputation beyond reputeTreeko has a reputation beyond reputeTreeko has a reputation beyond reputeTreeko has a reputation beyond reputeTreeko has a reputation beyond reputeTreeko has a reputation beyond reputeTreeko has a reputation beyond reputeTreeko has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Ya, there isnt really a point to working on it cept for bragging rights. Its hard to train too due to having less attack without weapons and 2-4 less potential sockets to put violet gems in.
(Created March 7th, 2004)

Destro - (Dedicated Merchant)

Proud owner of a 2-Socketed Dress since October 2006. (Neptune Server)
Owner of the best weapon collection in existence.
Treeko is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-16-2007, 01:48   #139
Irratation
Mind's Eye

Irratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Treeko
Ya, there isnt really a point to working on it cept for bragging rights. Its hard to train too due to having less attack without weapons and 2-4 less potential sockets to put violet gems in.
-k- thanks man miss ya on nept though and i might as well fix it cos i'm doing every weapon skill but dagger till i rb.. and boxing goes fast for me as long as i wear my ring

and just so i'm not spamming i'll ask anlother question.. does nd still really drop by heavyghost's?

my first suggestion
boycott db buying
Make New Char's Here
Old 05-16-2007, 08:31   #140
Helvio
KungFuFire

Helvio has a reputation beyond reputeHelvio has a reputation beyond reputeHelvio has a reputation beyond reputeHelvio has a reputation beyond reputeHelvio has a reputation beyond reputeHelvio has a reputation beyond reputeHelvio has a reputation beyond reputeHelvio has a reputation beyond reputeHelvio has a reputation beyond reputeHelvio has a reputation beyond reputeHelvio has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Helvio Send a message via MSN to Helvio Send a message via Skype™ to Helvio
Quote:
-k- thanks man miss ya on nept though and i might as well fix it cos i'm doing every weapon skill but dagger till i rb.. and boxing goes fast for me as long as i wear my ring

and just so i'm not spamming i'll ask anlother question.. does nd still really drop by heavyghost's?
nope, only Wraiths in Dis City Good Luck!

Andres ( rate0miner )
Tonya ( *Tonyawoo* )
Ashy ( .x[aSHy]x. )
Frank ( Craft )
Old 05-16-2007, 20:30   #141
Irratation
Mind's Eye

Quote:
Originally posted by Helvio
nope, only Wraiths in Dis City Good Luck!
and i was told it still does just so rare no one hunts it there

my first suggestion
boycott db buying
Make New Char's Here
Old 05-17-2007, 05:19   #142
Treeko
Collector of Kewl Things

Treeko has a reputation beyond reputeTreeko has a reputation beyond reputeTreeko has a reputation beyond reputeTreeko has a reputation beyond reputeTreeko has a reputation beyond reputeTreeko has a reputation beyond reputeTreeko has a reputation beyond reputeTreeko has a reputation beyond reputeTreeko has a reputation beyond reputeTreeko has a reputation beyond reputeTreeko has a reputation beyond repute
The thing is, I really am not sure. They used to drop there, but after the dragon --> diamond split, diamond was bugged and wouldnt drop ND although other servers would. It was to my understanding that this was fixed after we split to neptune. I have not been able to confirm it though with any reliable source.

Old 05-17-2007, 06:18   #143
Helvio
KungFuFire

Quote:
The thing is, I really am not sure. They used to drop there, but after the dragon --> diamond split, diamond was bugged and wouldnt drop ND although other servers would. It was to my understanding that this was fixed after we split to neptune. I have not been able to confirm it though with any reliable source.
It's a fact that they don't drop there anymore. this was a bit before 2005 Easter Quest, which would give NDs for a complete set of Dances (2 to 9 - or 8 ). After that, no one has got any ND besides in market, which were going for 100kk+

They also said it was unfair that people that had ND would lvl faster than people that didn't, and somebody from the Staff replyed that ND was not gonna be avaliable anymore, and those who had it are respectable old players.

Couple months later Dis City came out.

In the meanwhile, I believe people have got NightDevil as well as I believe in Non-Weapon Socket Drops from Regular Monsters.

Andres ( rate0miner )
Tonya ( *Tonyawoo* )
Ashy ( .x[aSHy]x. )
Frank ( Craft )
Old 05-17-2007, 06:22   #144
Respectful
Enamorado

Respectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond repute
The game designers actually took out the ND spell scroll as being one of the items dropped by poltergeists. It happened when Dragon split into Diamond. Don't know why they did it, All I know is that it was done.
You're the fire that warms me when I'm cold.
You're the hand I have to hold as I grow old.
You're the shore when I am lost at sea.
You're the only thing that I like about me.
---------------------------------------------------
Amie, te amo, you beautiful biopsy face.***9829;
Respectful is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-17-2007, 15:20   #145
Treeko
Collector of Kewl Things

Quote:
Originally posted by Respectful
The game designers actually took out the ND spell scroll as being one of the items dropped by poltergeists. It happened when Dragon split into Diamond. Don't know why they did it, All I know is that it was done.
Ya i know they took it out. I Bought the last one (the only one too i think) that was brought over from the split.

Old 05-18-2007, 04:09   #146
Irratation
Mind's Eye

Quote:
Ya i know they took it out. I Bought the last one (the only one too i think) that was brought over from the split.
i heard that it only drop's in dis then i heard heavyghostL22 still do it's just very x50 rare, so i had to ask the almighty knowing treeko.... and if they did take it out completely from heavyghost's then they need to change the site since i read everything on it

my first suggestion
boycott db buying
Make New Char's Here
Old 05-21-2007, 20:46   #147
TAZ&whitey

TAZ&whitey is on a distinguished road
jus out of curiousity...i c ppl tgin their chars with dual items with super rains/draggies.ending up with something like 200 rains for example...is there a cap on the tg experience u can get?
rephrase: can i put so much rains on a char to the point it wont get any extra benefit or the percentages of rains/draggies will just keep adding up?
***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ***9608;

QUITTED,forums semi-active
TAZ&whitey is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-21-2007, 20:57   #148
Treeko
Collector of Kewl Things

TG is slow no matter how u look at it. But all of those rainbows do help. The only "cap" per say is via damage dealt. Since the stakes have 10k hp, u can only get up to 10k's worth of exp per hit. (Note that TG has a 1/10 normal worth rate).

What im saying is, any hit over 10k is wasted damage. More SDG after u reach this consistantly is wasted, but SRG when u reach this will still be effective.

Old 05-22-2007, 06:49   #149
TAZ&whitey

TAZ&whitey is on a distinguished road
Quote:
TG is slow no matter how u look at it. But all of those rainbows do help. The only "cap" per say is via damage dealt. Since the stakes have 10k hp, u can only get up to 10k's worth of exp per hit. (Note that TG has a 1/10 normal worth rate).

What im saying is, any hit over 10k is wasted damage. More SDG after u reach this consistantly is wasted, but SRG when u reach this will still be effective.
jus wat i needed 2 know thnx alot sir
***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ***9608;

QUITTED,forums semi-active
TAZ&whitey is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-22-2007, 09:51   #150
jewels
Quit

Location: your basement :D. rainbow spams <3 jewels quit July2007. jewels resurrected Sept2008
jewels has a reputation beyond reputejewels has a reputation beyond reputejewels has a reputation beyond reputejewels has a reputation beyond reputejewels has a reputation beyond reputejewels has a reputation beyond reputejewels has a reputation beyond reputejewels has a reputation beyond reputejewels has a reputation beyond reputejewels has a reputation beyond reputejewels has a reputation beyond repute
where can i socket my armor? is it at the same place i get my weps socket at? in.. Phoenix Castle?

----------------------------------------
WildSwan
%%%%%%%%%%%% [Trojan - 80][DEAD] Gave away over 200kk

Dreams are so intoxicating.
The end of one adventure is also the beginning of the next. History becomes legend, & dreams become reality.

jewels come, jewels see, jewels SPAM -->jewels (Cookies Factory) Member of the WildSwan's Spam Club
jewels is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: