Closed Thread

Old 02-08-2010, 14:04   #16
uk_anarchy99

uk_anarchy99 is an unknown quantity at this point
u got my suppot!
Old 02-08-2010, 14:06   #17
Xaenith

Xaenith is an unknown quantity at this point
Wow they have to be kidding! Clearly an upstart GM trying to take action before they figure out whats actually going on o.0

Course I'll support you too you'll have your char back before you know it I bet, especially since this is such an obvious misinterpretation of your words that lead to this unjustified banning
Old 02-08-2010, 14:42   #18
ihud5
MödAbuser

ihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanMurphy's View Post
hi i reported u with this screenshot and i lol at u wasting $7500 on a game tht will eventually end and u will then be WAYYYYYYYYY out of pocket ( by then probly 10k+ )
envy is a pathetic emotion
I can guarantee I make more money than you. I speak 6 languages, work for a hedge fund and own a small island just off the Philippines. Why do I waste time on this forum? When I was a coke-fiend at an Ivy-league university I played CO. Now I find it a source of entertainment while I sip my Dom Perignon 1996 and twiddle my thumbs.

Now if you'll excuse me, my lear jet is just being prepped and I'm due in Los Angeles in an hour.
Old 02-08-2010, 14:53   #19
2+2=5

2+2=5 has a reputation beyond repute2+2=5 has a reputation beyond repute2+2=5 has a reputation beyond repute2+2=5 has a reputation beyond repute2+2=5 has a reputation beyond repute2+2=5 has a reputation beyond repute2+2=5 has a reputation beyond repute2+2=5 has a reputation beyond repute2+2=5 has a reputation beyond repute2+2=5 has a reputation beyond repute2+2=5 has a reputation beyond repute
It's all relative, really. Rare is the time that you find someone who lives minimally. Everyone has their wants/hobbies/vices, et cetera.

The topic at hand: Regardless of who hates who, it is a little unsettling that they are so quick to ban; they should require more explicit evidence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by <|***1065;***618;***619;***596;***615;|> View Post
i made this 1 girl that allways goes to the bus stop fudge. then on v day she wasn't there so i ate it.
Old 02-08-2010, 15:13   #20
jackoffthebox
Banned

jackoffthebox has a reputation beyond reputejackoffthebox has a reputation beyond reputejackoffthebox has a reputation beyond reputejackoffthebox has a reputation beyond reputejackoffthebox has a reputation beyond reputejackoffthebox has a reputation beyond reputejackoffthebox has a reputation beyond reputejackoffthebox has a reputation beyond reputejackoffthebox has a reputation beyond reputejackoffthebox has a reputation beyond reputejackoffthebox has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by gery View Post
here i am ... as you know i am SEVER on game.... i know many of you hateing me but i came out to get your help...if anyone wants to help me...
As many of you know i cast a couple of msgs after gw that i was saying "i'm paying cps for each lvl 110 water that help us in gw "
becouse i was tired and spammed i missed tipe and i did this

York:
SEVER b-lvl 110 water whisper me ...b-super tort gems and 8 fan ring neky ears boot 2010-02-07 01:40

York:
Your account was banned for buying account in the game

I got 5 char sec rb lvl 130 + ... i can make waters if i need em i dont relly was about to buy lvl 110 waters ... what can i do with em ?

so who wanna support me just post here maybe any gm will see and help me out...
You can legally refund all that money. If they ban your account then you can contact Paypal and they will support you and refund your money.
Old 02-08-2010, 15:40   #21
gery
PRO

gery has a reputation beyond reputegery has a reputation beyond reputegery has a reputation beyond reputegery has a reputation beyond reputegery has a reputation beyond reputegery has a reputation beyond reputegery has a reputation beyond reputegery has a reputation beyond reputegery has a reputation beyond reputegery has a reputation beyond reputegery has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackoffthebox View Post
You can legally refund all that money. If they ban your account then you can contact Paypal and they will support you and refund your money.
i used western union
water-fire-fire-125-130-130
ninja-warrior-trojan 130-130-135

looking for wife...
Old 02-08-2010, 15:58   #22
baros

baros is on a distinguished road
you got my support
Old 02-08-2010, 16:40   #23
Tron

Tron has a reputation beyond reputeTron has a reputation beyond reputeTron has a reputation beyond reputeTron has a reputation beyond reputeTron has a reputation beyond reputeTron has a reputation beyond reputeTron has a reputation beyond reputeTron has a reputation beyond reputeTron has a reputation beyond reputeTron has a reputation beyond reputeTron has a reputation beyond repute
last chat on broad cast was what he ment not that he was buying accounts, seriously why would he want to buy water accounts from ppl if he has his own lvl 130 tao?...

my support i hate injustice acts >_>
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	9321630.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	175.5 KB
ID:	129724  
130-127 water-warrior #07RaG3S#41

~Liberty~
22 trojan (ScarX)

Retired O_o.............for now.

PSN id: RythumX
Old 02-08-2010, 17:10   #24
Player4Life

Player4Life is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Bull****tttttttttt

ALL of ruby knows sever was asking waters to join guild-.-
hes not tryin to buy ****
hes just trying to help out guild by giving waters 10 cps for JOINING guild not BUY them if he gets banned forever conquer is just a buncha bull**** on top of bull**** on top of bull****=]
thank you for ur time
Old 02-08-2010, 17:26   #25
Arrow Banned 5x
Banned

Arrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond repute
Even i have to agree, From what i can see from the screen shots, Some GM really needs to be fired. They obviously have no clue how to moderate a game they are hired to manage. Let alone and minimum wage desk jockey would had enough brains to look at the Server logs. (on their software) and verify what was said in broadcast. I am so annoyed with the few that do stuff just because they can.

On a side note, Print off everyone screen shots,, and take it to court. Its faster than trying to deal with people that ban you for no reason.
Old 02-08-2010, 18:02   #26
LadiesMan217

LadiesMan217 is on a distinguished road
ill support u 110%

as he clearly stated hes looking to recruit characters and that they would be rewarded. That was very unprofessional of who ever did that.
Old 02-08-2010, 18:31   #27
DarkneSSxXx

DarkneSSxXx is on a distinguished road
Thumbs down Cleared

I will support u dude ...

Who think that he need a water when he have his own water ... And where are the proves that he did that , not just a damn picture ... Every1 knows that he tryed to recruit more waters for revive at gw + rewards ... think smart what he will do if he have 10 waters ... is 1 person not 10 to play each char . This was my opinion and for the one who did this **** : congra now every1 loves u !

Damn i'm pissed off !
Old 02-08-2010, 18:34   #28
keisukebg

keisukebg is on a distinguished road
Exclamation

i will support u too
Old 02-08-2010, 18:44   #29
Destructive

Destructive has a reputation beyond reputeDestructive has a reputation beyond reputeDestructive has a reputation beyond reputeDestructive has a reputation beyond reputeDestructive has a reputation beyond reputeDestructive has a reputation beyond reputeDestructive has a reputation beyond reputeDestructive has a reputation beyond reputeDestructive has a reputation beyond reputeDestructive has a reputation beyond reputeDestructive has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by gery View Post
here i am ... as you know i am SEVER on game.... i know many of you hateing me but i came out to get your help...if anyone wants to help me...
As many of you know i cast a couple of msgs after gw that i was saying "i'm paying cps for each lvl 110 water that help us in gw "
becouse i was tired and spammed i missed tipe and i did this

York:
SEVER b-lvl 110 water whisper me ...b-super tort gems and 8 fan ring neky ears boot 2010-02-07 01:40

York:
Your account was banned for buying account in the game

I got 5 char sec rb lvl 130 + ... i can make waters if i need em i dont relly was about to buy lvl 110 waters ... what can i do with em ?

so who wanna support me just post here maybe any gm will see and help me out...

You got my support, obviously this kid who reported you, jealous of you, grats.

It's funny how some players would make **** up to get you banned/botjail.
Old 02-08-2010, 18:47   #30
PrinceMrJ

PrinceMrJ has a reputation beyond reputePrinceMrJ has a reputation beyond reputePrinceMrJ has a reputation beyond reputePrinceMrJ has a reputation beyond reputePrinceMrJ has a reputation beyond reputePrinceMrJ has a reputation beyond reputePrinceMrJ has a reputation beyond reputePrinceMrJ has a reputation beyond reputePrinceMrJ has a reputation beyond reputePrinceMrJ has a reputation beyond reputePrinceMrJ has a reputation beyond repute
I will support you too SEVER! I will send a email to the Opal and Evelyin and see if I can help.

FIRST FIRE TAO ON RUBY TO 137!!!!!
PrinceMrJ 130-130-137 Troj-War-Fire (first 135 on Ruby... when 135 was the top level >.>)
RottenMrJ 130-130-136 Ninja-War-Fire
PrinceMrJ2 130-130 Fire-Fire
RottenMrJ2 130 Ninja(in training to be pure ninja)
Not much better than having 2 130 fires to pk with so why not make it 3?
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: