Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-10-2018, 14:11   #1
Shagrat
xD

Shagrat has a reputation beyond reputeShagrat has a reputation beyond reputeShagrat has a reputation beyond reputeShagrat has a reputation beyond reputeShagrat has a reputation beyond reputeShagrat has a reputation beyond reputeShagrat has a reputation beyond reputeShagrat has a reputation beyond reputeShagrat has a reputation beyond reputeShagrat has a reputation beyond reputeShagrat has a reputation beyond repute
Smile M-Attack character thread

What is the way to go? What do you have?

Me:

I am currently around 42k M-Attack with my SPG warrior (bad chi and jiang, nin-war-war @ 378 BP w/o guild) and I can easily kill 398 BP characters if they dont pot (who doesnt?) and with some luck (3% core strike, cap is 5%? so it is not that realiable anyways?) thru potions. I picked this build coz I cannot be killed with 1 hit by kings or others alike. And because I am immune to other M-Attack players with Magic Defender and I can have 66% block w/o sacrificing any penetration still maintaining constant dmg output (90% break).

I kinda feel that high M-Strike could fix my problems with no real kill pressure present, but to be honest Toxic Fog is pretty much useless, so my build is starting to be a bit outdated. But some sort of M-Strike heavy pure glasscannon fire could actually be playable currently, maybe?

To be honest I haven't played that much with runes to really get every aspect of their benefits. Heck, I was checking those Water Taoist's rune explanations and if I understood them right and + Final Physical Damage applies to PSN Blade hit it could be quite devastating fella.

So what do you play?
Shagrat is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: