Old 07-01-2011, 07:50   #1
nahedbahet

nahedbahet is on a distinguished road
my acc enter botjaill

hi my acc enter botjill and when i send email to gm say to me the sestem catch me use botprogram.
I asked him, Is there evidence of this, such as video cameras or entering the GMA is said to Me
Since you were caught by our anti-bot system, sorry that there is no video proof.
However, we do know which kind of program you have been ident...ified by our anti-bot system.
For the security reason, we couldn't release the i
nahedbahet is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-03-2011, 08:24   #2
anpaff
Banned

anpaff has a reputation beyond reputeanpaff has a reputation beyond reputeanpaff has a reputation beyond reputeanpaff has a reputation beyond reputeanpaff has a reputation beyond reputeanpaff has a reputation beyond reputeanpaff has a reputation beyond reputeanpaff has a reputation beyond reputeanpaff has a reputation beyond reputeanpaff has a reputation beyond reputeanpaff has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by nahedbahet View Post
hi my acc enter botjill and when i send email to gm say to me the sestem catch me use botprogram.
I asked him, Is there evidence of this, such as video cameras or entering the GMA is said to Me
Since you were caught by our anti-bot system, sorry that there is no video proof.
However, we do know which kind of program you have been ident...ified by our anti-bot system.
For the security reason, we couldn't release the i
they never have
anpaff is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-13-2011, 13:42   #3
Ley
ex-JesusYY

Ley has a reputation beyond reputeLey has a reputation beyond reputeLey has a reputation beyond reputeLey has a reputation beyond reputeLey has a reputation beyond reputeLey has a reputation beyond reputeLey has a reputation beyond reputeLey has a reputation beyond reputeLey has a reputation beyond reputeLey has a reputation beyond reputeLey has a reputation beyond repute
Question is, were you botting or not. I don't really care about that stuff anymore but if you were botting then you got what was coming to you. They aren't required to give you any sort of proof, your account belongs to them, they can do whatever they want with it.

If you weren't botting, which from my experience, not many innocent players get put in jail, they just lie about it and plead innocence. Then it sucks to be you but still TQ probably won't do anything to help you out.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: