Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 64 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 07-04-2011, 05:00   #1201
Infamous~
Seig Heil

Infamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond repute
watched fast five yesterday too and had no problems lol.

Anyways today list of things to do.

400 push ups

run 4 miles

swimming.

Drinking.
You don't really need to become a girl/female if you wanted to look good you know...?

The pic above is disturbing... and whatever in it is slightly disturbing..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
You do if you want to win a beauty constest, where 90% of voters are men.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbuktu View Post
Become a genderbending shemale? or u talking full out peepee demolition surgery.
^- LOL
Infamous~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-04-2011, 05:08   #1202
Paper~DeidaraZ
Banned

Paper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond repute
Still watching anime.
Paper~DeidaraZ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-04-2011, 05:30   #1203
CornFlakes:o
Désolé

CornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous~ View Post

400 push ups

run 4 miles

swimming.

Drinking.
we need a pics of u :3
CornFlakes:o is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-04-2011, 06:06   #1204
anpaff
Banned

anpaff has a reputation beyond reputeanpaff has a reputation beyond reputeanpaff has a reputation beyond reputeanpaff has a reputation beyond reputeanpaff has a reputation beyond reputeanpaff has a reputation beyond reputeanpaff has a reputation beyond reputeanpaff has a reputation beyond reputeanpaff has a reputation beyond reputeanpaff has a reputation beyond reputeanpaff has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CornFlakes:o View Post
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	la.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	57.9 KB
ID:	143954  
anpaff is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-04-2011, 06:12   #1205
Infamous~
Seig Heil

Infamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CornFlakes:o View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by anpaff View Post
^-- this is pretty accurate
You don't really need to become a girl/female if you wanted to look good you know...?

Quote:
Quote:
Become a genderbending shemale? or u talking full out peepee demolition surgery.
^- LOL
Old 07-04-2011, 06:18   #1206
Wayne Brady :(
Gentleman

Wayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

400 push ups

run 4 miles

swimming.

Drinking.
I'm going to call bull on the 400 pushups, unless you'll take a break between
Old 07-04-2011, 06:30   #1207
Infamous~
Seig Heil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne Brady :( View Post
I'm going to call bull on the 400 pushups, unless you'll take a break between
I usually do 5 sets of 20 through out the day. I use to do a 100 straight but i think i got too bulky lol.
can't do more than 40 now ._.

Quote:
Quote:
^- LOL
Old 07-04-2011, 06:33   #1208
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Bob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond repute
Woke up
Lunch
Brush teeth and shiz
Internets
Ran
Shower
Now I'm browsing the internets. Reading the entries for a writing contest I took part in, so I can vote. Then I'm going to read and hopefully finish this manga so I can watch its anime.
Bob the Builder is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-04-2011, 06:38   #1209
Infamous~
Seig Heil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob the Builder View Post
Woke up
Lunch
Brush teeth and shiz
Internets
Ran
Shower
Now I'm browsing the internets. Reading the entries for a writing contest I took part in, so I can vote. Then I'm going to read and hopefully finish this manga so I can watch its anime.
Just got done running in a thermal. Running sucks after a night of drinking D:

I wanna watch animations too but too lazy.

Quote:
Quote:
^- LOL
Old 07-04-2011, 06:42   #1210
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Bob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Just got done running in a thermal. Running sucks after a night of drinking D:

I wanna watch animations too but too lazy.
I wouldn't know, all I drank last night was Sprite.
If my km to mile conversions are right, I ran 1/4 of what you ran. WIN. Was supposed to run more but I called it a day.

Being lazy is hard, I know.
Old 07-04-2011, 06:44   #1211
Infamous~
Seig Heil

Quote:
I wouldn't know, all I drank last night was Sprite.
If my km to mile conversions are right, I ran 1/4 of what you ran. WIN. Was supposed to run more but I called it a day.

Being lazy is hard, I know.
Only ran half of what i said i was. That alcohol really did a number on me.

Quote:
Quote:
^- LOL
Old 07-04-2011, 06:46   #1212
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Quote:
Only ran half of what i said i was. That alcohol really did a number on me.
Booya. I'm now going to claim I'm almost as fit as you.
Old 07-04-2011, 06:48   #1213
Infamous~
Seig Heil

Quote:
Booya. I'm now going to claim I'm almost as fit as you.
Didn't you see the pic up there? I'm about as fit as santa clause in a banana hammock. haha bet i can prob find a pic of that

Quote:
Quote:
^- LOL
Old 07-04-2011, 06:50   #1214
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Quote:
Didn't you see the pic up there? I'm about as fit as santa clause in a banana hammock. haha bet i can prob find a pic of that
I think I puked a little in my mouth, please don't.
Old 07-04-2011, 06:52   #1215
Infamous~
Seig Heil

Quote:
I think I puked a little in my mouth, please don't.
lol but why not

Quote:
Quote:
^- LOL

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: