Old 06-06-2006, 04:37   #1
totenkopf

totenkopf is an unknown quantity at this point
A thought

Has anyone wondered as to this new patch, i know it has allowed for the 3rfd rb to happen, but what about the drops, the mets, the whole game.
The prices in the markets are going through the roof, the same ppl are getting the good items [elites, supers, db's] and selling them.
Is it me or are others thinking that tq is fooking us over and helping their mates or ppl that have put or invested alot of money into the game.
Maybe they need to revise the amount a person can put on items, the amount of kills to drop ratio and so forth.
I dont know about others, but i am looking at quitting altogether and going to another online game that is more fair and has more options to play around with, better drop to kill ratio.
Any answers or thought would be great, dont say nothing as that will get us no where.
They listened to ppl about things to be taken out of tg to lvl up and what needed to be done for the 3rd rb, yes i read the patch updates and other stuff on the web site, maybe others should to.
When i first started this game, items like coats were 800k now they are upto 1.5kk and more, db's were 4.5kk now 6kk, how much more are these items going to go up, the normal person cant cope with these price hikes, nore get items to sell to upgrade due to ****ty frop ratios [ even mets are less in drop ratio now].
Thanks for reading my whinge.

Oh **** sorry to all those that just gave a **** about me getting it wrong, its not 3rd rb its 2nd rb,, oh am i so bad,, that must be the only thing that ppl are giving a **** about, god i must be wrong on everything else i have said.....fook off

Last edited by totenkopf; 06-06-2006 at 04:43.
totenkopf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-06-2006, 04:40   #2
Memphis
Yummy ;)

Memphis has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A thought

Quote:
Originally posted by totenkopf
Has anyone wondered as to this new patch, i know it has allowed for the 3rfd rb to happen, but what about the drops, the mets, the whole game.
The prices in the markets are going through the roof, the same ppl are getting the good items [elites, supers, db's] and selling them.
Is it me or are others thinking that tq is fooking us over and helping their mates or ppl that have put or invested alot of money into the game.
Maybe they need to revise the amount a person can put on items, the amount of kills to drop ratio and so forth.
I dont know about others, but i am looking at quitting altogether and going to another online game that is more fair and has more options to play around with, better drop to kill ratio.
Any answers or thought would be great, dont say nothing as that will get us no where.
They listened to ppl about things to be taken out of tg to lvl up and what needed to be done for the 3rd rb, yes i read the patch updates and other stuff on the web site, maybe others should to.
When i first started this game, items like coats were 800k now they are upto 1.5kk and more, db's were 4.5kk now 6kk, how much more are these items going to go up, the normal person cant cope with these price hikes, nore get items to sell to upgrade due to ****ty frop ratios [ even mets are less in drop ratio now].
Thanks for reading my whinge.
It's 2nd' rebirh btw.

Prices always change, on every server it's the same....If dbs Rise in price, then i'd assume that less people are buying them? Lol.

Just give it time, things change.
Strength And Honor.
[Whisper]arturbrasill2 speaks to Feng: nice aimbother mother ****er[17:49]
BRS are the best, haha. - [Talk]Secret! speaks to Ascended_Trunks: its hands pies make right do not obtain me, therefore it uses aimbot .![17:59]

Last edited by Memphis; 06-06-2006 at 04:42.
Memphis is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-06-2006, 04:41   #3
nyadney
mockerator

nyadney is an unknown quantity at this point
bye.

also its second reborn not 3rd
nyadney is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-06-2006, 04:54   #4
hyrulexx
Nani?

hyrulexx has a reputation beyond reputehyrulexx has a reputation beyond reputehyrulexx has a reputation beyond reputehyrulexx has a reputation beyond reputehyrulexx has a reputation beyond reputehyrulexx has a reputation beyond reputehyrulexx has a reputation beyond reputehyrulexx has a reputation beyond reputehyrulexx has a reputation beyond reputehyrulexx has a reputation beyond reputehyrulexx has a reputation beyond repute
buy deebees and stop whining
You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension- a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into the Twilight Zone.
***12354;
Quote:
The book of Haruhi
* Anime exists. Therefore, the SOS Brigade exists. Therefore, Haruhi exists.

* Various unnamed, trustworthy sources have cited Haruhi's abilities akin to, if not already a "God".

* God exists.

* Therefore, Haruhi is God.

This logic is infallible and irreversible. Those who dare undermine the teachings of Haruhiism shall be cast into the depths of Haruhi's Eternal Pit of Melancholy and Sadness.

ALWAYS REMEMBER, CITIZEN! TO DIE FOR THE SOS BRIGADE IS TO LIVE FOREVER!
hyrulexx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-06-2006, 05:50   #5
HeavensGuardian

HeavensGuardian is an unknown quantity at this point
Wow.... You call this helping someone this isn't helping him just because he said about items going up and other stuff. You guys are just telling him to buy more dbs wtf are you guys to tell who to buy when you are the ones that probably buy dbs and get rich and your the ones probably selling for 6mil

For one I have never in my life seen someone sell a db for 6mil if so then they are noobs trying to get money and i would never buy one from that dude. Also you can buy 2 dbs for that much.

Second The price of dbs are around 3.2-3.5 mil about.
Items go up just because people want to buy dbs or super items that other people are selling.

Anyways and yes the patches dont get me started on the stupid patches. Well the patches are lagging everyone i had to change routers so it wouldn't lag that much i had to reformat my computer re-unistal conquer and re-download the patches so yea the patches are really messed up ever since they use that patch for the easter drop *HINT* They should have never did that.

Anyways just letting you know that and srry for everything
HeavensGuardian is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-06-2006, 05:51   #6
KillaScorpion
B>130

KillaScorpion is an unknown quantity at this point
dbs are 4.5 - 5 on pharos >.>

capitalism ftl

basket > beach
KillaScorpion is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-06-2006, 05:53   #7
HeavensGuardian

HeavensGuardian is an unknown quantity at this point
wow well they need to bring it down sum because i would never buy a db for that much >.<
HeavensGuardian is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-06-2006, 05:58   #8
helene
Lazy Mod

helene has a reputation beyond reputehelene has a reputation beyond reputehelene has a reputation beyond reputehelene has a reputation beyond reputehelene has a reputation beyond reputehelene has a reputation beyond reputehelene has a reputation beyond reputehelene has a reputation beyond reputehelene has a reputation beyond reputehelene has a reputation beyond reputehelene has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by HeavensGuardian
wow well they need to bring it down sum because i would never buy a db for that much >.<
and what if u need dbs to up ur gear?

not much to want there, its called economics. if more ppl have more money things will get more expensive.
helene is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-06-2006, 09:27   #9
Nessie

Nessie is an unknown quantity at this point
dbz range in price from 2mil (if your lucky) to 6 mil

Pyramid
Vesna - 87 trojan *deleted R.I.P. with all the stuff i owned*

Unicorn
Nessie - Lvl 60 trojan
Nessie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-06-2006, 09:29   #10
hyrulexx
Nani?

hyrulexx has a reputation beyond reputehyrulexx has a reputation beyond reputehyrulexx has a reputation beyond reputehyrulexx has a reputation beyond reputehyrulexx has a reputation beyond reputehyrulexx has a reputation beyond reputehyrulexx has a reputation beyond reputehyrulexx has a reputation beyond reputehyrulexx has a reputation beyond reputehyrulexx has a reputation beyond reputehyrulexx has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by fchen
buy deebees and stop whining
You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension- a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into the Twilight Zone.
***12354;
Quote:
The book of Haruhi
* Anime exists. Therefore, the SOS Brigade exists. Therefore, Haruhi exists.

* Various unnamed, trustworthy sources have cited Haruhi's abilities akin to, if not already a "God".

* God exists.

* Therefore, Haruhi is God.

This logic is infallible and irreversible. Those who dare undermine the teachings of Haruhiism shall be cast into the depths of Haruhi's Eternal Pit of Melancholy and Sadness.

ALWAYS REMEMBER, CITIZEN! TO DIE FOR THE SOS BRIGADE IS TO LIVE FOREVER!
hyrulexx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-06-2006, 09:30   #11
randeh
☺☼۞۝۞☼☺

randeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to randeh Send a message via Yahoo to randeh
people on greatwall sell dbs for 6.5 on front row o_o; and sadly, some people buy them ;o i muhself sold 3 over the weekend for 5.5, 5.6 and 5.75m o_o; if a server doesnt have many bulkers, db prices shall be higher and higher ;o( supply & demand xD!

Casually playing CO again between work & Tera (Randeh - 60 Sorc MT 168 iLvl - hit me up) :3

Great Wall
randy- 140 pure water (formerly wakeke)
wham - 137 tro-tro-tro-water-war-tro-war-water-war-archer
randeh is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-07-2006, 08:31   #12
totenkopf

totenkopf is an unknown quantity at this point
PPL have missed the whole point.

Everything is going up in prices with the drop rate going down to kill ratio, this is what needs to be fixed, its like the same ppl are getting the good drops and everyone else is getting ****, I dont know if this is tq's mate getting them or not, or them themselves.

But a price cap on all items being sold in market would be great, and would be fair as well.

The only way i can think of, of getting decent money is to pk miners and hope for a gem drop, I have not done this and will not as ppl work hard for their gems, but it is sound in theory.

Db's are nothing, if i wanted to i can buy a bilk lot of 125 and do what i needed to my EQ and sell the rest for 4kk to 4.5kk, and still make money, but i know, ppl will buy them and sell them dearer, so why should i.

I have sold items at a decent price, archer hats for 400k and armour for 800k, i have seen ppl buy these and mark up 100%, how do you keep it decent in price if wankers do this, that is why i believe tq needs to cap prices to make it fair, I mean you get a noob that is saving as he knows a hat cost 400k, takes him a day and then the price has gone up,,makes me want to scream.

So again,, this has nothing to do with db's, so stick that up ya arses, it has to do with everything else.
totenkopf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-07-2006, 11:29   #13
SmokeGfx
hai! XD

SmokeGfx has a reputation beyond reputeSmokeGfx has a reputation beyond reputeSmokeGfx has a reputation beyond reputeSmokeGfx has a reputation beyond reputeSmokeGfx has a reputation beyond reputeSmokeGfx has a reputation beyond reputeSmokeGfx has a reputation beyond reputeSmokeGfx has a reputation beyond reputeSmokeGfx has a reputation beyond reputeSmokeGfx has a reputation beyond reputeSmokeGfx has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by totenkopf
PPL have missed the whole point.

Everything is going up in prices with the drop rate going down to kill ratio, this is what needs to be fixed, its like the same ppl are getting the good drops and everyone else is getting ****, I dont know if this is tq's mate getting them or not, or them themselves.

But a price cap on all items being sold in market would be great, and would be fair as well.

The only way i can think of, of getting decent money is to pk miners and hope for a gem drop, I have not done this and will not as ppl work hard for their gems, but it is sound in theory.

Db's are nothing, if i wanted to i can buy a bilk lot of 125 and do what i needed to my EQ and sell the rest for 4kk to 4.5kk, and still make money, but i know, ppl will buy them and sell them dearer, so why should i.

I have sold items at a decent price, archer hats for 400k and armour for 800k, i have seen ppl buy these and mark up 100%, how do you keep it decent in price if wankers do this, that is why i believe tq needs to cap prices to make it fair, I mean you get a noob that is saving as he knows a hat cost 400k, takes him a day and then the price has gone up,,makes me want to scream.

So again,, this has nothing to do with db's, so stick that up ya arses, it has to do with everything else.
no, your missing the point!

noone cares
EB-NightWolf 130 archer 131 archer

--- currently playing on a Classic server ---

A guild is not a democracy, it is a dictatorship

I love you Jenni.

Phoenix > Eternity > Sunshine > Taurus > Sagitarius

first full 2 soc character on Taurus
SmokeGfx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-07-2006, 11:32   #14
x1xxo
Black Hole

x1xxo is an unknown quantity at this point
conquer has a very unique item system that is like no other. droprate wise. theres no other game exept world of warcraft that can offer such pleasure from a good drop. and thats only in endgame..

in the past 30 mins i got 3 elites and 9 mets hunting mini macs... ive still got 15 packs of speed arrows left

ppl who complain usually dont play the game right
x1xxo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-07-2006, 12:43   #15
Starshine
SleepyMod

Starshine has a reputation beyond reputeStarshine has a reputation beyond reputeStarshine has a reputation beyond reputeStarshine has a reputation beyond reputeStarshine has a reputation beyond reputeStarshine has a reputation beyond reputeStarshine has a reputation beyond reputeStarshine has a reputation beyond reputeStarshine has a reputation beyond reputeStarshine has a reputation beyond reputeStarshine has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Starshine
Quote:
Originally posted by KillaScorpion
dbs are 4.5 - 5 on pharos >.>

capitalism ftl
4-4.5 mil on Temple Artemis

Starshine -- Level 124 Fire Tao (All spells fixed - Heading for 130 now!)
Psyche -- Level 130->129 Water->Warrior
xxGemZ0xx -- Level 110->130 Water->Archer
ScYlLa -- Level 110->117 Water->Water
Starshine is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: