Old 01-29-2008, 20:19   #31
Someone12

Someone12 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricaaa View Post
@ kuvvetmira

I rather believe DeJune saying you guys hacked then you saying you didn't. Specially since the fact that alot of people are playing unfair these days.
Rofl, Only an idiot like Ricaa can say something stupid like this '' you hacked cause alot of people were playing unfair these days '' LOL.....what a ideology
Someone12 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-29-2008, 20:27   #32
EB-Ranger

EB-Ranger is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuvvetmira View Post
LoL, its just a table that shows how much fund the guilds got. I could make a guild with 80-90 lvl members and donate 2m to the guild,and lets say theres a guild with 130 lvl ppl but they never donate money to the guild does it mean the first guild is better ? no of course and if you check the history you could see that we have won more GW then you can imagine. Do you remember that time when Aether quit the game for one month bcoz he cant even pass the bridge in the gw ? he was crying how the ppl on our side hacking while he was the one whos aimbotting and speedhacking and now his members finally admit it

wtf are you talking about ? almost 6 of those guilds are the same ppl, they just joined one to another but the guild fund stayed the same also like i said before it doesnt prove anything if ur guild have higher fund or not if you check the list you could see guilds like DaRKBRoTHeRHooD,Highlanders,Exiles,Cyberia that never won GW once but reserved a place in that list
Okay, you got me. I don't know wtf I am talking about. Seriously, I don't do gw but I have gone three times, one of which I got the pole (yeah, friends let me take it but I can still say I got it solo cuz I did). When I took the pole, I racked up my guild fund big time. It was pretty cool.

Based on that, I guess what I assume is that the harder you have to work at gw and the number of times you take the pole are things that drive up a guild fund and not contributions. So you can win lots of gw's with no competition and still not rack up your funds as much.

I guess the bottom line is that those six people rock! If they have that much money to contribute or if they got it from the pole, either way, they rock, don't they?

Anyway, that was my assumption.
EB-Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-29-2008, 21:35   #33
kuvvetmira

kuvvetmira is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by EB-Ranger View Post
Okay, you got me. I don't know wtf I am talking about. Seriously, I don't do gw but I have gone three times, one of which I got the pole (yeah, friends let me take it but I can still say I got it solo cuz I did). When I took the pole, I racked up my guild fund big time. It was pretty cool.

Based on that, I guess what I assume is that the harder you have to work at gw and the number of times you take the pole are things that drive up a guild fund and not contributions. So you can win lots of gw's with no competition and still not rack up your funds as much.

I guess the bottom line is that those six people rock! If they have that much money to contribute or if they got it from the pole, either way, they rock, don't they?

Anyway, that was my assumption.
Which six ppl are you talking about ? anyway you can rise ur guild fund with hitting the pole but when you lose the pole then ur guild fund goes down, if you keep take the pole and lost it then you could lose all ur fund also when u hit to the pole ur contributions rise as well. When you take the pole it doesnt mean you win the GW you should save it till the GW time over. You can rise ur guild fund in GW with hitting to pole when nobody is there lets say we just come in last 30 mins take the pole and GW ended so we won what im trying to say is the fund is not important and doesnt prove anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EB-Ranger View Post
Lets say im a 90 lvl archer and i got a guild with no member i have sold all my gears and made 140m after that i donate that money to my guild now the guild is top of the list bcoz nobody have 140m fund in that list does it means im rock ? bcoz i made that from the ways you said

phoenix>eternity>sunshine>taurus

"Only God Can Judge Me"
kuvvetmira is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-29-2008, 23:17   #34
Gordana
Noob4ever

Gordana has a reputation beyond reputeGordana has a reputation beyond reputeGordana has a reputation beyond reputeGordana has a reputation beyond reputeGordana has a reputation beyond reputeGordana has a reputation beyond reputeGordana has a reputation beyond reputeGordana has a reputation beyond reputeGordana has a reputation beyond reputeGordana has a reputation beyond reputeGordana has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
im trying to say is the fund is not important and doesnt prove anything.
It does. Top Syndicates means those guilds won gw most. Nobody donate 100m for guild fund, it's a big waste.

When a guild finally win gw, this guild can control gcs for a week. During this week, everybody out of this guild need pay 1k to use them. This is the main way to rise guild fund.

Only a few guilds didn't manage well, back and forth too many times at pole during gw time, their guild fund won't rise much.
Nay1or - water>archer 110>131 male

Sunshine > Taurus > Sagittarius:
FallingEngel - archer>warrior>trojan 130>130>130
Fal1ingEngel - water>water 110>130
Fa11enEngel - water>archer 110>131 male
========
Life is not how you survive the storm, but how you dance in the rain.
===================
Gordana is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-29-2008, 23:24   #35
xdarcdrache1x
BAMF!

xdarcdrache1x has a reputation beyond reputexdarcdrache1x has a reputation beyond reputexdarcdrache1x has a reputation beyond reputexdarcdrache1x has a reputation beyond reputexdarcdrache1x has a reputation beyond reputexdarcdrache1x has a reputation beyond reputexdarcdrache1x has a reputation beyond reputexdarcdrache1x has a reputation beyond reputexdarcdrache1x has a reputation beyond reputexdarcdrache1x has a reputation beyond reputexdarcdrache1x has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Lets say im a 90 lvl archer and i got a guild with no member i have sold all my gears and made 140m after that i donate that money to my guild now the guild is top of the list bcoz nobody have 140m fund in that list does it means im rock ? bcoz i made that from the ways you said
The funny thing is...those guilds guild funds were probably 90% from gw. And when you lose the pole when you own it you lose a certain percentage of what you have.

If I remember correctly.... http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthread.php?t=349143 most of these people getting jailed where when you guys were winning gw. When it comes down to a fair clean fight we will always have more skill and gw knowledge then you guys

Not to mention you have always outnumbered us on this server...so how do we win gw???? And don't give me the crap that half of your side is sleeping, because we never have half of our people show up for gw.
Old 01-29-2008, 23:28   #36
xdarcdrache1x
BAMF!

xdarcdrache1x has a reputation beyond reputexdarcdrache1x has a reputation beyond reputexdarcdrache1x has a reputation beyond reputexdarcdrache1x has a reputation beyond reputexdarcdrache1x has a reputation beyond reputexdarcdrache1x has a reputation beyond reputexdarcdrache1x has a reputation beyond reputexdarcdrache1x has a reputation beyond reputexdarcdrache1x has a reputation beyond reputexdarcdrache1x has a reputation beyond reputexdarcdrache1x has a reputation beyond repute
Double Post FTW!

If I remember correctly it was Enzo who claimed that Aether aimbotted. And 95% of the crap that comes out of enzos mouth isnt true...or its a falsified truth

I am not saying that I know if he did cheat or didn't cheat...but we won almost all of our gw's after Aether was gone.
Old 01-30-2008, 01:45   #37
EB-Ranger

EB-Ranger is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Which six ppl are you talking about ?
My bad, you wrote 6 guilds, I read 6 people.
EB-Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-30-2008, 03:39   #38
Eurochic
GlobalMod

Eurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond repute
My Guild has attended GW accross 4 servers, Phoenix, Eternity, Sunshine and Taurus, thats for some 3 years, not many Guilds have achieved that on any server let alone this one.

We have the largest guild membership, it's a shame that for most of my active members GW ends at 4 am or later.

Finally I would like to leave you with the quote below from Falling who has gone back to playing on Sunshine. She was refering to some abuse I was recieving in my mod capacity and how they would get me to quit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordana View Post
Doubt it. You just don't know how stubborn he is.

When most non-turk players quit or left Taurus, when his guild became one man guild, when non-turk side only had handful ppl came to gw and need fight with 30+ turks, whenever he came out, there are always 10~20 2nd-rb turks fight with him, he never give up......
Judoka2130-130-131 Monk-War-Fire
Judoka3130-130-131 Pure Water
TaMaU120-130-131 Tro-Tro-Arch
expensive91130-130 Pure Water
Destiny_Angel110-130 Pure Water
Melody_Angel110-115 Pure Water
Symphony_Angel Pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_ikky View Post
Mods are like underwear, you should change them daily!
Eurochic is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-30-2008, 05:25   #39
max^pok

max^pok has a reputation beyond reputemax^pok has a reputation beyond reputemax^pok has a reputation beyond reputemax^pok has a reputation beyond reputemax^pok has a reputation beyond reputemax^pok has a reputation beyond reputemax^pok has a reputation beyond reputemax^pok has a reputation beyond reputemax^pok has a reputation beyond reputemax^pok has a reputation beyond reputemax^pok has a reputation beyond repute
lmao you have got to be kidding me, saying turkish players don't cheat. you guys remember the server admin named vincent? Would you like me to recal the time he got on my tro MaXXum went to GW and almost all turkish players DCED because of using software they shouldn't be.....

or even better when he did bring his admin char TaurusGM account and all Turkish DCED again, then loggin back in to only kill him as we won GW.

CRY TO ANOTHER LOOK AT BOTJAIL PLAYERS THAT WERE CAUGHT

Samsk8ter and me were released without having to pay a DB

http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthread.php?t=349143

tell me what players do you see in that thread

case closed
Old 01-30-2008, 06:30   #40
Ricaaa
Ricaaa.com

Ricaaa has a reputation beyond reputeRicaaa has a reputation beyond reputeRicaaa has a reputation beyond reputeRicaaa has a reputation beyond reputeRicaaa has a reputation beyond reputeRicaaa has a reputation beyond reputeRicaaa has a reputation beyond reputeRicaaa has a reputation beyond reputeRicaaa has a reputation beyond reputeRicaaa has a reputation beyond reputeRicaaa has a reputation beyond repute
You know, it has been proven that people from germany and turky make the most hacks/cheats. Said so on gamershell. It seems that the gaming community of gamershell went to find the origin of hacks/cheats. Their result:

Country's where people make the most hacks/cheats:
Germany 49%
Turky 37%
USA 14%

This was based on a top 3 research. Now that we see that Turky is second on making cheats/hacks, what changes them to only make them, not use them? Give me an good excuse this time plz.

Name - Class - Function - Level - Extra's

Ricaaaa - Trojan - PKer - L95 - None
Ricaa - Fire tao - Seller - L110 - None --> Gave it away to a friend
Dolgan - Fire tao - Main - L130 - 2nd Reborn
Ricaaa is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-30-2008, 12:26   #41
Gordana
Noob4ever

Gordana has a reputation beyond reputeGordana has a reputation beyond reputeGordana has a reputation beyond reputeGordana has a reputation beyond reputeGordana has a reputation beyond reputeGordana has a reputation beyond reputeGordana has a reputation beyond reputeGordana has a reputation beyond reputeGordana has a reputation beyond reputeGordana has a reputation beyond reputeGordana has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurochic View Post
Finally I would like to leave you with the quote below from Falling who has gone back to playing on Sunshine. She was refering to some abuse I was recieving in my mod capacity and how they would get me to quit.
Well, it seems you feel that I was helping forum attacker in that event. To make things clear, I quote other my posts here:
Quote:
Whoever he is, just let him to be Sunshine's mod. I bet he will be more nazi then Euro.
Quote:
Yea, I know you are smart enough to do like this. But honestly I don't see any point for it. Those threads he closed as stated "closed by request" or clearly on racism. I believe every mod will do the same thing.

On another hand, Sunshine forum isn't Euro's forum(he rarely talks here), it actually is the place where all Sunshiners chat at.

It's funny to see you attack at beginning, but if all like this for days or weeks then it become boring. Ppl who like talk at forums will be the victim. Is it fair for them? I believe you don't really want kick all sunshiners out, right?

I don't mind sometimes we fight with someone like mod, it's funny like ****. but if it needs kick all other stuffs out then that's different....
For me, I don't have any problem with you, I respect you as both a good player or a good mod.
At that event, I was from shocking then laughing. Yes, the attack bring some fun to the boring forum that's the reason. Nothing personal.
Nay1or - water>archer 110>131 male

Sunshine > Taurus > Sagittarius:
FallingEngel - archer>warrior>trojan 130>130>130
Fal1ingEngel - water>water 110>130
Fa11enEngel - water>archer 110>131 male
========
Life is not how you survive the storm, but how you dance in the rain.
===================
Gordana is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-30-2008, 14:59   #42
Kangaskhan
K.Safa

Kangaskhan has a reputation beyond reputeKangaskhan has a reputation beyond reputeKangaskhan has a reputation beyond reputeKangaskhan has a reputation beyond reputeKangaskhan has a reputation beyond reputeKangaskhan has a reputation beyond reputeKangaskhan has a reputation beyond reputeKangaskhan has a reputation beyond reputeKangaskhan has a reputation beyond reputeKangaskhan has a reputation beyond reputeKangaskhan has a reputation beyond repute

now |+18|Conquer time
Kangaskhan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-30-2008, 15:08   #43
Ricaaa
Ricaaa.com

Ricaaa has a reputation beyond reputeRicaaa has a reputation beyond reputeRicaaa has a reputation beyond reputeRicaaa has a reputation beyond reputeRicaaa has a reputation beyond reputeRicaaa has a reputation beyond reputeRicaaa has a reputation beyond reputeRicaaa has a reputation beyond reputeRicaaa has a reputation beyond reputeRicaaa has a reputation beyond reputeRicaaa has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kangaskhan View Post
now |+18|Conquer time
Interesthing way of making your first post. Not.

Old 01-31-2008, 13:37   #44
kuvvetmira

kuvvetmira is on a distinguished road
Quote:
It does. Top Syndicates means those guilds won gw most. Nobody donate 100m for guild fund, it's a big waste.
Heres the list... http://account.conqueronline.com/en/...2&submit=Check

So then ForcesUnited and ~The^Charm~ won GW most than every1 and other guilds Exiles,Highlanders,Cyberia,DaRKBRoTHeRHooD have won GWs in the past as well ohh and before i forget to Turkish_Team never won a GW in the past according to ur little list

Yes,GW is a way to rise ur guild fund but like i said before Top Syndicates doesnt mean the guilds won most GW lets say u got 20 members in ur guild if each person donate to 1m 5 times u would have 100m fund or you can rise ur guild fund in GW without winning the GW.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdarcdrache1x View Post
If I remember correctly.... http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthread.php?t=349143 most of these people getting jailed where when you guys were winning gw. When it comes down to a fair clean fight we will always have more skill and gw knowledge then you guys
The thread made in the dates '' 04-04-2007, 02:18 PM '' i was quit before that dates im not sure what happened after i quit but if our side still were winning after i quit like you said i dont think they couldnt do it again after that chars in that thread got jailed because almost all of them weak chars as i can see.I think the reason of why only turks getting jailed bcoz only non-turk players recording videos and the admins sending ppl to jail from the vids.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdarcdrache1x View Post
I am not saying that I know if he did cheat or didn't cheat...but we won almost all of our gw's after Aether was gone.
Almost all of the turkish ppl whos doing GW with me has quit at the same time i quit. All of Burning_Souls quit wickedgame(real owner),barbicapra,bedri,MiaG1,PesimisT,jenjen,Recr u(real owner),Frozenflame(real owner),NotAlone. Most member of Turkish_Team quit as well and according to what i heard you guys hardly win a GW now even u guys have turkish members on ur side as well

Quote:
Originally Posted by max^pok View Post
lmao you have got to be kidding me, saying turkish players don't cheat. you guys remember the server admin named vincent? Would you like me to recal the time he got on my tro MaXXum went to GW and almost all turkish players DCED because of using software they shouldn't be.....
No i dont remember that time that was probably after i quit. When second rb comes out after 3 weeks from that i quit. Did you say the admin was using ur char and dced the turkish ppl so u guys won the GW ? no wonder why all the turkish ppl got jailed maybe bcoz you were asslicking to admins?

Quote:
Originally Posted by max^pok View Post
CRY TO ANOTHER LOOK AT BOTJAIL PLAYERS THAT WERE CAUGHT

Samsk8ter and me were released without having to pay a DB
No wonder how u got out of jail without paying a DB just go read my last paragraph. And like i said before turkish ppl dont record videos to send ppl bot jail even they do i dont think they can send it to right place bcoz most of them cant speak english. And almost all of the ppl in that thread werent playing in the time i said

Sorry Maxxum the only thing i remember about you is that ur little trojan whos doing max 1.5k damage on my non-rb tro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricaaa View Post
You know, it has been proven that people from germany and turky make the most hacks/cheats. Said so on gamershell. It seems that the gaming community of gamershell went to find the origin of hacks/cheats. Their result:

Country's where people make the most hacks/cheats:
Germany 49%
Turky 37%
USA 14%

This was based on a top 3 research. Now that we see that Turky is second on making cheats/hacks, what changes them to only make them, not use them? Give me an good excuse this time plz.
Turks mostly playing in taurus server in CO community not many turks playing CO. Most of them English,American,Br,Pinoy(im talking about all the CO community not only for taurus) all the hacks for CO made by American or english ppl you can ask it to who you want otherwise the hacks shouldnt be in english. Turks usually playing other games like Knight Online,CS etc,etc that information you said probably based on other games.

Ricaaa, i dont know who you are and im pretty sure u dont know who im so i think u dont have the right to talk about Taurus history since you havent played at the times we talk about in here. You couldnt know the person used hacks or not if you wouldnt play against him ur accusations only seems the same as others whos hate the turks just bcoz they are turks and trying to bring them down in any thing without knowing the real incident.

phoenix>eternity>sunshine>taurus

"Only God Can Judge Me"
kuvvetmira is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-31-2008, 14:02   #45
Ricaaa
Ricaaa.com

Im not talking about conquer, fluffy :/

Those stats where from an official site named gamershell. And those stats are not just about conquer hacks, but about about hacks involving ALL online games.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: