Old 03-08-2011, 04:41   #1
Glass Houses

Glass Houses is on a distinguished road
Help picking character and server.

Hi everyone, been out for a 3 or years and fancied playin some conquer again, many things have changed though so wanted you advice.
First on my character, i used to have a tro-war-tro, was the second best character after wat-war-tro if memory servers me right. Seems like theres some new classes so would appreciate some help on what makes the strongest character.

Also i dont know what server to start on, i want a good server where there is lots of people and has a good active forum, i used to be on thunder and it looks dead now.. so yeah any help would be great.
Glass Houses is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-08-2011, 06:19   #2
Gorax
Mutant Ninja

Gorax has a reputation beyond reputeGorax has a reputation beyond reputeGorax has a reputation beyond reputeGorax has a reputation beyond reputeGorax has a reputation beyond reputeGorax has a reputation beyond reputeGorax has a reputation beyond reputeGorax has a reputation beyond reputeGorax has a reputation beyond reputeGorax has a reputation beyond reputeGorax has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Gorax Send a message via AIM to Gorax Send a message via Yahoo to Gorax
Come to Dream server! You could, ehh...help me make the chitchat forum more active? You could add +1 to the english-speaking side of the server? Lessen the deadness?
Captain_Planet: lvl 130 Water > 133 Warr > 138 Arch
Guild: Not^Very^Nice

Both on Dream server.
Gorax is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-08-2011, 06:31   #3
CornFlakes:o
Désolé

CornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond repute
click the "x" on the top right corner of your screen...
CornFlakes:o is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-08-2011, 12:29   #4
Glass Houses

Glass Houses is on a distinguished road
Thanks gorax, what about classes? what makes the best character now? before it was wat-war-tro, ill be fbing mostly so what is best combo is it still wat-war-tro or are monk and ninjas a lot better?
Glass Houses is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: