Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-19-2009, 09:54   #31
OutZydaz
WD4ever

OutZydaz has a reputation beyond reputeOutZydaz has a reputation beyond reputeOutZydaz has a reputation beyond reputeOutZydaz has a reputation beyond reputeOutZydaz has a reputation beyond reputeOutZydaz has a reputation beyond reputeOutZydaz has a reputation beyond reputeOutZydaz has a reputation beyond reputeOutZydaz has a reputation beyond reputeOutZydaz has a reputation beyond reputeOutZydaz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by wertfoo View Post
price of fame outz! lol damm noobs.ill kill em if i see em, an jus hope it aint 1 of yers.well, if it was 1 of yers, i wouldnt b able 2 kill em in da 1st place anyway!
i even frapped 1 speedhacking
just hope the GM doesnt mess up and jails the wrong person ( she prolly will )
Old 03-04-2009, 12:25   #32
Dead告lence
WD4ever

Dead告lence has a reputation beyond reputeDead告lence has a reputation beyond reputeDead告lence has a reputation beyond reputeDead告lence has a reputation beyond reputeDead告lence has a reputation beyond reputeDead告lence has a reputation beyond reputeDead告lence has a reputation beyond reputeDead告lence has a reputation beyond reputeDead告lence has a reputation beyond reputeDead告lence has a reputation beyond reputeDead告lence has a reputation beyond repute
someone gonna use my name someday

j/k

WildThing [Titan Server]
Troj-Warr-Troj 131-131-128.53
Titan Boredom ftw
Dead告lence is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-05-2009, 07:55   #33
nuker159
nuker

nuker159 has a reputation beyond reputenuker159 has a reputation beyond reputenuker159 has a reputation beyond reputenuker159 has a reputation beyond reputenuker159 has a reputation beyond reputenuker159 has a reputation beyond reputenuker159 has a reputation beyond reputenuker159 has a reputation beyond reputenuker159 has a reputation beyond reputenuker159 has a reputation beyond reputenuker159 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by OutZydaz View Post
~FuJiato~Seiko~
Outzyder

and sum female trojan named outzayder or sumtin
LOL yeah this guy ( ~FuJiato~Seiko~ ) tried to convince me that he's ur brother ... asked me for DB cuz he needed it .. he told me also that islme << or somthin like that gave him the db
nuker159 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-06-2009, 12:05   #34
Song_2_16
Perma-Noob

Song_2_16 has a reputation beyond reputeSong_2_16 has a reputation beyond reputeSong_2_16 has a reputation beyond reputeSong_2_16 has a reputation beyond reputeSong_2_16 has a reputation beyond reputeSong_2_16 has a reputation beyond reputeSong_2_16 has a reputation beyond reputeSong_2_16 has a reputation beyond reputeSong_2_16 has a reputation beyond reputeSong_2_16 has a reputation beyond reputeSong_2_16 has a reputation beyond repute
#46MarkeT#46

Tried to sell me an E 1 soc bag, closed window and asked for more items, then put E no soc bag in. I didn't fall for his scam but he tried to do the same to another person.

100% Water, made the hard way...got my pure skill and loved it a bunch. Had a great time with all my guild and friends in game. Thanks for the memories guys Diva out

"Life is made up of meetings and partings. That is the way of it" -- Kermit the Frog, as Bob Cratchit. A Muppet Christmas Carol, 1992

Each day....work a little...play a little...laugh a little...pray a little....love alot
Song_2_16 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-07-2009, 03:38   #35
nuker159
nuker

nuker159 has a reputation beyond reputenuker159 has a reputation beyond reputenuker159 has a reputation beyond reputenuker159 has a reputation beyond reputenuker159 has a reputation beyond reputenuker159 has a reputation beyond reputenuker159 has a reputation beyond reputenuker159 has a reputation beyond reputenuker159 has a reputation beyond reputenuker159 has a reputation beyond reputenuker159 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Song_2_16 View Post
#46MarkeT#46

Tried to sell me an E 1 soc bag, closed window and asked for more items, then put E no soc bag in. I didn't fall for his scam but he tried to do the same to another person.
im this another person :P
nuker159 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-15-2009, 14:08   #36
Song_2_16
Perma-Noob

Song_2_16 has a reputation beyond reputeSong_2_16 has a reputation beyond reputeSong_2_16 has a reputation beyond reputeSong_2_16 has a reputation beyond reputeSong_2_16 has a reputation beyond reputeSong_2_16 has a reputation beyond reputeSong_2_16 has a reputation beyond reputeSong_2_16 has a reputation beyond reputeSong_2_16 has a reputation beyond reputeSong_2_16 has a reputation beyond reputeSong_2_16 has a reputation beyond repute
~BaySeller~

Been trying to sell socketed items in market, then closes window and switches to no socket.

100% Water, made the hard way...got my pure skill and loved it a bunch. Had a great time with all my guild and friends in game. Thanks for the memories guys Diva out

"Life is made up of meetings and partings. That is the way of it" -- Kermit the Frog, as Bob Cratchit. A Muppet Christmas Carol, 1992

Each day....work a little...play a little...laugh a little...pray a little....love alot
Old 03-20-2009, 03:57   #37
Song_2_16
Perma-Noob

bump

Old 03-22-2009, 18:34   #38
Song_2_16
Perma-Noob

#45TheMarket#45

Trying the switching game, same as the others

This person is possibly loove11 also. They switched the items to this seller after I broadcasted that they were trying to scam.

Last edited by Song_2_16; 03-22-2009 at 18:42. Reason: update
Old 04-28-2009, 16:28   #39
Song_2_16
Perma-Noob

Bump....Please, can we sticky this and start posting the names of all the market scammers, guys?

Let's make it so no one will trade with them

Old 04-30-2009, 16:07   #40
Lord Elminster
EgoBane

Lord Elminster has a reputation beyond reputeLord Elminster has a reputation beyond reputeLord Elminster has a reputation beyond reputeLord Elminster has a reputation beyond reputeLord Elminster has a reputation beyond reputeLord Elminster has a reputation beyond reputeLord Elminster has a reputation beyond reputeLord Elminster has a reputation beyond reputeLord Elminster has a reputation beyond reputeLord Elminster has a reputation beyond reputeLord Elminster has a reputation beyond repute
Better yet, let's lock them all in a scammer box and let them try to scam eachother. then when the best one comes out with all the items, we drop them in BI with all the people they've scammed in the past... that would be fun =)
FallenPrime - Retired Ninja - 130 - First full Blessed Ninja on Titan

Liberty
Quit, who'd have thought... botjailing the most anti-bot player in history. Precious.

Old Rivalries are long dead, Old friends have all quit, and there is but one enemy left to vanquish... It's time we conquered TQ. Give us our game back!
Lord Elminster is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-19-2009, 21:49   #41
BlondeWidsom

BlondeWidsom is on a distinguished road
Exclamation

now you see these people are all PRETTY similar scammers...
but you forgot the most important of them all...
Immortality.
he doesnt have a similar name, no.
He scams his poor poor mommy who gave birth to such a worthless pile of ****..
The poor boy goes around saying his mother is a lawyer when infact... she is just an assistant.
He spends all of his poor mommys money on items for this game, hoping that it will make up for the small little zit he calls his "****"
Did you know that he has to use a magnifine glass, tweezers, and a cheerio in order to jack off?
just remember Immortality is ****.
Nothing more to say.
Hes both a scammer and a hacker...
but most importantly a disgrace to his "mommy"
BlondeWidsom is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-20-2009, 06:37   #42
Lord_Foo
Banned

Lord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond repute
^ Who are you?

EruptioN - Scammed a Sup +4 spg smg BS

(no worries, it's with it's rightful owner again)
Lord_Foo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-02-2009, 10:39   #43
Lord Elminster
EgoBane

Lord Elminster has a reputation beyond reputeLord Elminster has a reputation beyond reputeLord Elminster has a reputation beyond reputeLord Elminster has a reputation beyond reputeLord Elminster has a reputation beyond reputeLord Elminster has a reputation beyond reputeLord Elminster has a reputation beyond reputeLord Elminster has a reputation beyond reputeLord Elminster has a reputation beyond reputeLord Elminster has a reputation beyond reputeLord Elminster has a reputation beyond repute
Lord_Foo is big scamar noop man, big noop. he stealed my camel ya men!!
FallenPrime - Retired Ninja - 130 - First full Blessed Ninja on Titan

Liberty
Quit, who'd have thought... botjailing the most anti-bot player in history. Precious.

Old Rivalries are long dead, Old friends have all quit, and there is but one enemy left to vanquish... It's time we conquered TQ. Give us our game back!
Lord Elminster is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-02-2009, 10:51   #44
Nibor
****shitup

Location: In Nairn, situated in the Highlands of Scotland about 17 miles due west of the bustling city of Inverness, we have quite a nice beach here, its won some awards I think, great for tourists, buy your plane ticket now for just 399.99 per person
Nibor has a reputation beyond reputeNibor has a reputation beyond reputeNibor has a reputation beyond reputeNibor has a reputation beyond reputeNibor has a reputation beyond reputeNibor has a reputation beyond reputeNibor has a reputation beyond reputeNibor has a reputation beyond reputeNibor has a reputation beyond reputeNibor has a reputation beyond reputeNibor has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlondeWidsom View Post
now you see these people are all PRETTY similar scammers...
but you forgot the most important of them all...
Immortality.
he doesnt have a similar name, no.
He scams his poor poor mommy who gave birth to such a worthless pile of ****..
The poor boy goes around saying his mother is a lawyer when infact... she is just an assistant.
He spends all of his poor mommys money on items for this game, hoping that it will make up for the small little zit he calls his "****"
Did you know that he has to use a magnifine glass, tweezers, and a cheerio in order to jack off?
just remember Immortality is ****.
Nothing more to say.
Hes both a scammer and a hacker...
but most importantly a disgrace to his "mommy"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_Foo View Post
^ Who are you?
That was actually Mikes mum posting about him after she found out what he did with her credit card?

Zaroc: 130-130-120 Warrior-Warrior-Warrior...

FruitLoops: 110-130 Water-Trojan...

Kami: 110-130 Water-Water...

Quit?
Nibor is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-12-2011, 05:12   #45
Magicer

Magicer has a reputation beyond reputeMagicer has a reputation beyond reputeMagicer has a reputation beyond reputeMagicer has a reputation beyond reputeMagicer has a reputation beyond reputeMagicer has a reputation beyond reputeMagicer has a reputation beyond reputeMagicer has a reputation beyond reputeMagicer has a reputation beyond reputeMagicer has a reputation beyond reputeMagicer has a reputation beyond repute
In***402;筆ion
吧n~PrinCe [he stole that char with it's gear on]
krasavitsa.
$TheTrader2009$
SeVenFolD
***402;all螚束ul
BLaDe
Iㄒ筆i孓

they all belong to a low life scammer who scammed at least 5 people on my server and he keep changing his name and trys to scam more people
Magicer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: