Old 08-26-2009, 17:21   #31
Lord_Foo_V2
Banned

Lord_Foo_V2 has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo_V2 has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo_V2 has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo_V2 has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo_V2 has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo_V2 has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo_V2 has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo_V2 has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo_V2 has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo_V2 has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo_V2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eametsa View Post
aha what i found lol
I miss the old font .
Lord_Foo_V2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-11-2010, 15:55   #32
Nibor
****shitup

Location: In Nairn, situated in the Highlands of Scotland about 17 miles due west of the bustling city of Inverness, we have quite a nice beach here, its won some awards I think, great for tourists, buy your plane ticket now for just 399.99 per person
Nibor has a reputation beyond reputeNibor has a reputation beyond reputeNibor has a reputation beyond reputeNibor has a reputation beyond reputeNibor has a reputation beyond reputeNibor has a reputation beyond reputeNibor has a reputation beyond reputeNibor has a reputation beyond reputeNibor has a reputation beyond reputeNibor has a reputation beyond reputeNibor has a reputation beyond repute
This was back when I was level 105ish... From left to right, the people were... GJHGHGHJGH or something, a fellow scot. Then matthew. Bravewarrior. FruitLoops (my trojan with warr stuff on, my first rb'd character) Dubhdraoi (Nolaner, Aaron) iNtiMiDATE (or however she put capitals, Janelle) Then xXRockabettyXx (Katie)

Click image for larger version

Name:	guild shot 2.JPG
Views:	209
Size:	115.0 KB
ID:	129884

It was my first ever girl, we were small, only about 30-40 people at the top end, fairly strong, and all spoke English and got on very well. It was called The~Kilts, Dubhdraoi (Aaron) made me start it up, then he quit, then he joined back, then he quit, then he joined, etc etc etc... But yeah, I miss those days, Conquer was really good back then. Was arround the same time that Wertfoo was an archer and we'd all sit in AC and watch him get attacked by hundreds of noobs. AND GUESS WHAT! The noobs weren't Egyptians, they were Brazillians.

But yeah... Good times

Zaroc: 130-130-120 Warrior-Warrior-Warrior...

FruitLoops: 110-130 Water-Trojan...

Kami: 110-130 Water-Water...

Quit?
Nibor is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-11-2010, 17:05   #33
wertfoo
Banned

wertfoo has a reputation beyond reputewertfoo has a reputation beyond reputewertfoo has a reputation beyond reputewertfoo has a reputation beyond reputewertfoo has a reputation beyond reputewertfoo has a reputation beyond reputewertfoo has a reputation beyond reputewertfoo has a reputation beyond reputewertfoo has a reputation beyond reputewertfoo has a reputation beyond reputewertfoo has a reputation beyond repute
holy crap, forgot all about that!lol.those were the days. i remember not even being able 2 see my char on the screen there were so many people,arrows,spells and fb's hitting me.whatever happened to the Brazilians?they did used 2 be such a pain.i forgot about that 2.
that was so fun just sitting there watching em pound away.and i managed to never really go red!(cept when i lost that damm ring.remember that?azn was such a *******!but i have 2 admit, we became friends a couple years later.)
wertfoo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-12-2010, 08:54   #34
Nibor
****shitup

Location: In Nairn, situated in the Highlands of Scotland about 17 miles due west of the bustling city of Inverness, we have quite a nice beach here, its won some awards I think, great for tourists, buy your plane ticket now for just 399.99 per person
Nibor has a reputation beyond reputeNibor has a reputation beyond reputeNibor has a reputation beyond reputeNibor has a reputation beyond reputeNibor has a reputation beyond reputeNibor has a reputation beyond reputeNibor has a reputation beyond reputeNibor has a reputation beyond reputeNibor has a reputation beyond reputeNibor has a reputation beyond reputeNibor has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by wertfoo View Post
holy crap, forgot all about that!lol.those were the days. i remember not even being able 2 see my char on the screen there were so many people,arrows,spells and fb's hitting me.whatever happened to the Brazilians?they did used 2 be such a pain.i forgot about that 2.
that was so fun just sitting there watching em pound away.and i managed to never really go red!(cept when i lost that damm ring.remember that?azn was such a *******!but i have 2 admit, we became friends a couple years later.)
I think we made them go extinct or something, or maybe they stayed when we all split servers. They were like, nah, this is too much for us, we'll leave them for the Egy's to get xD

And yeah I remember when you lost the ring. You pk'd like a mofo. Good times, cept the ring bit obviously but yea xD

Zaroc: 130-130-120 Warrior-Warrior-Warrior...

FruitLoops: 110-130 Water-Trojan...

Kami: 110-130 Water-Water...

Quit?
Nibor is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-06-2010, 23:43   #35
costaryka1

costaryka1 is on a distinguished road
Hello every body it's me costaryka how are things ?
costaryka1 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-17-2011, 11:42   #36
kc9dey

kc9dey is on a distinguished road
This is funny as hell

this is a 130+ tao attackin a lvl 100 check the gear and check her dmg
if i hit that low on someone without any real gear on i would have to quit playin this is just sad as hell

Click image for larger version

Name:	125967609.jpg
Views:	264
Size:	177.8 KB
ID:	144159 Click image for larger version

Name:	125305803.jpg
Views:	257
Size:	163.4 KB
ID:	144160

even funnier is she thinks this is good ROFLMAO
kc9dey is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-30-2011, 10:24   #37
spencer23430
ushkabob

spencer23430 has a reputation beyond reputespencer23430 has a reputation beyond reputespencer23430 has a reputation beyond reputespencer23430 has a reputation beyond reputespencer23430 has a reputation beyond reputespencer23430 has a reputation beyond reputespencer23430 has a reputation beyond reputespencer23430 has a reputation beyond reputespencer23430 has a reputation beyond reputespencer23430 has a reputation beyond reputespencer23430 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kc9dey View Post
this is a 130+ tao attackin a lvl 100 check the gear and check her dmg
if i hit that low on someone without any real gear on i would have to quit playin this is just sad as hell

Attachment 144159 Attachment 144160

even funnier is she thinks this is good ROFLMAO
lol xD
spencer23430 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-13-2014, 16:04   #38
Uglychick

Uglychick is on a distinguished road
Unhappy

After all these years .. sigh miss the old times
Uglychick is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: