Old 05-31-2018, 00:53   #1
Hebby
てるてるあした

Hebby has a reputation beyond reputeHebby has a reputation beyond reputeHebby has a reputation beyond reputeHebby has a reputation beyond reputeHebby has a reputation beyond reputeHebby has a reputation beyond reputeHebby has a reputation beyond reputeHebby has a reputation beyond reputeHebby has a reputation beyond reputeHebby has a reputation beyond reputeHebby has a reputation beyond repute
So What's new here?

I took a look around the website, and saw there are A LOT of new features. Who can give me a run down of them all?

I have been here far too long....
Hebby is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-31-2018, 12:14   #2
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hebby View Post
I took a look around the website, and saw there are A LOT of new features. Who can give me a run down of them all?

http://conquer-online.wikia.com/wiki/Daily_Quests_%26_Activities this page isn't done but shows you where to do them and a run down of deityland as well as worship the leaders. Deity land is the most important daily. There's also 4.5 weekly quests which are dis City and lab those together complete a quest which give you a lot of chi points, then there's the life fruit quest, then a couple hunting quests that give either exp or chi or both. These are all different locations, you can also use tokens to complete these instantly in either arena store or horse racing store (all except for lab). Cross server dailies are also good to do and give chi Jiang training etc. These are located at the golden npc (wearing golden clothes) I think kingdom npc is the name near the twin City spawn area (where you teleport to).

Next you have runes https://coevent.99.com/mysteriousrunes/ these are basically new skills the red and blue are class specific and the yellow runes (can have up to 3 yellows equipped) are universal you pick what type of build you want from survivability to attack kind of thing or a mix.

The 3.0 changes are also nice a lot of the skills got updated but a lot still need to be such as invisible, Dodge, cruel shade etc.

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-01-2018, 09:24   #3
King_Kai
NOSTupidyy

King_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to King_Kai
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hebby View Post
Hi Hebby Im from Hebby server
Old 06-09-2018, 14:37   #4
scoobysnacked
Refreshe

scoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to scoobysnacked
since they used you as a model for the server? did they ever give you any beneifit aside form just making the server named after you? did you end up with cps/gear/+stones? anything? lol.. or was it enuff that they made the server named after you..I have never met ya but from what i hear you were a pillar in your community and you helped out the small guy whenever possible.

Full Support Water 350 + BP 198 immunity 58 K hp.

My Little Hitter!
Dragonwarrior-x3 130-130-135-Duke.
still a work in progress

and three other accounts that are currently noobish
scoobysnacked is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: