Old 04-16-2018, 23:55   #1
DarkShank

DarkShank is on a distinguished road
2 or 3 sided server

Right now I'm on a server which is dominated by one side.
I'm looking for an EU server which is slightly more balanced. Anyone got any suggestions? Doesn't have to be perfectly balanced. I'm just looking for a good fight.
DarkShank is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-17-2018, 07:46   #2
xBittersweet

xBittersweet has a reputation beyond reputexBittersweet has a reputation beyond reputexBittersweet has a reputation beyond reputexBittersweet has a reputation beyond reputexBittersweet has a reputation beyond reputexBittersweet has a reputation beyond reputexBittersweet has a reputation beyond reputexBittersweet has a reputation beyond reputexBittersweet has a reputation beyond reputexBittersweet has a reputation beyond reputexBittersweet has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkShank View Post
Right now I'm on a server which is dominated by one side.
I'm looking for an EU server which is slightly more balanced. Anyone got any suggestions? Doesn't have to be perfectly balanced. I'm just looking for a good fight.
Server Fire , welcome to Eljefe's side ( kawl kidss' side)
xBittersweet is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-17-2018, 11:16   #3
~Illuminati~
Killuminat

~Illuminati~ is on a distinguished road
Yeah id also say Fire evin thou i am not there should be interesting fights over there . And most servers are like 1 sided. So yeah fire should be the best choise .
~Illuminati~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-17-2018, 12:51   #4
DarkShank

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Illuminati~ View Post
Yeah id also say Fire evin thou i am not there should be interesting fights over there . And most servers are like 1 sided. So yeah fire should be the best choise .
What's Dark like?
Old 04-17-2018, 12:52   #5
DarkShank

Quote:
Originally Posted by xBittersweet View Post
Server Fire , welcome to Eljefe's side ( kawl kidss' side)
Who's winning on Fire?
Old 04-17-2018, 14:18   #6
~Illuminati~
Killuminat

~Illuminati~ is on a distinguished road
Quote:
What's Dark like?
Enemi side has all 3 kings most of there princes are counter build .
Mkt is pretty much dead. Cant remember we won gw last time dont evin go anymore. At ctf we still manage to get 2nd or 3d place enemi usually farms 3-4 ranks every time . Allthou we are doing surprisingly well at skill , team and elite pk . We win thouse events more then enemi. Also the kingdom war its been like a year since we last time had it . Pretty much impossible to get it since enemis are part of some bigger group who lets em control the server so no other server is attacking them during plunder war . But lucky enough we have alot of loyal members who havent left evin thou we get our asses constatnly kicked . Also our side plays for fun , enemi play for reward and control . Thats pretty much it but if u wanna check it out u are welcome just let me know in pm and ill send u my nick .

Cheers.
~Illuminati~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-17-2018, 20:38   #7
-Kirito

-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute
There's always a 2 sided server wherever el jefe is. That group is the only group that really brings the game to life. They go server hopping to put server farming kings in a frantic, whenever you see big server war its always caused by el jefe's group. I remembered running with them and remembered it being a **** load of fun. Go to a server to help the weaker side, have the entire server fight you (because lets face it, a lot of these servers that are one sided has the entire server on its side), sometimes we fled (like babyicey) other times we made the kings milking the server flee (like snowfall). Definitely a good time, if I still played I would probably tag along with that group though I think its mostly eggy's piloting the accounts nowadays, not sure.

good luck trying to find a server though, i dont think you will.
-Kirito is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-17-2018, 22:09   #8
~AEnur~
Constantin

~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute
Feel free to come to Sirius_Eu. We have 2 kings, a few Princes and Dukes vs 1 enemy king+the rest of the server lmao. The thing is the enemies got the numbers so we rank sometimes 2-3-4 in ctf (They farm a lot and the king bribes his egys, hell what egy cannot be bribed? #rhetorical question LOL), tpk and skill pk we win almost every time, same goes for Elite. We haven't accomplished winning gw/sgw yet tho'. As for the Kingdom, we mostly win it as other servers helps us.
The current game is like 85 % one sided with the kings on the same side. It is hard to find a server which is balanced. I personally gave up being on the winning side and joined the enemy side just becuz they were very few on number but never give up.
P.S. We are mostly Europeans

--------------------------------------------------------
~AEnur~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-17-2018, 22:23   #9
Xentheo

Xentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond repute
Fire and Sirius.

What others say. ElJefe group makes the game fun he will always be an opposing side to the king who controls the server. As Kirito said. Dont expect him to stay on fire when it dies and always expect to see him in other major wars. One of Fires kings already transferred out (HamadBiceps)

Sirius EU is an extension of ElJefe war on Fire and Bangroc on Dragon. Bangroc people went to Sirius to force ElJefe allies in fire to leave. ElJefes group sent a response and now you have Sirius war.
Most of the game now is Eljefe side vs Bangroc side...theyre the 2 most influential people on the game and have like 8 wars going on at once with hundreds of people following them...every big server war its jefe or roc causing it. It got to the point Jefe group forced TQ to be biased and allowed his enemies to knowingly use bots and edits. They werent hiding it either

Last edited by Xentheo; 04-17-2018 at 22:38.
Xentheo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-18-2018, 06:20   #10
xBittersweet

xBittersweet has a reputation beyond reputexBittersweet has a reputation beyond reputexBittersweet has a reputation beyond reputexBittersweet has a reputation beyond reputexBittersweet has a reputation beyond reputexBittersweet has a reputation beyond reputexBittersweet has a reputation beyond reputexBittersweet has a reputation beyond reputexBittersweet has a reputation beyond reputexBittersweet has a reputation beyond reputexBittersweet has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Who's winning on Fire?
Eljefe's side winning.
xBittersweet is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-18-2018, 07:35   #11
OneHitKnockDown

OneHitKnockDown is on a distinguished road
i would advise you to go fire , even though i won't be with the idea of helping HummanBots( Eljefe) at all these people are just a bunch of scammers
OneHitKnockDown is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-18-2018, 08:19   #12
Byuiso

Byuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneHitKnockDown View Post
i would advise you to go fire , even though i won't be with the idea of helping HummanBots( Eljefe) at all these people are just a bunch of scammers

I'm not a HumanBot though?

Otherwise I would be on Dragon, right?

It's easy to say a bunch of Egy's are scammers when the Thunder/Honor war was started on an American(Jay) scamming said Egy's and he lost his server for it... ironic huh? Unless you're insinuating me(the highest donated character and 2nd strongest in the game as a scammer) then you are just throwing false claims out.

The game is pretty stale if I sit on a server while BangRoc runs over everyone.
I don't like to acknowledge BabyIcey server war because it was TQ vs. my side which wasn't fair and made winning nearly impossible.

MrMagic KingOfKings Server
Nobility: Prince-11,300,000,000
178 Perfection Score

Sunshine Champions_EU Server
Nobility: Duke-6,300,000,000

Last edited by Byuiso; 04-18-2018 at 08:34.
Byuiso is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-18-2018, 12:05   #13
lipase

lipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond repute
CONQUERIN2k18LUL

Quote:
Originally Posted by bahana View Post
just wanted to say I like your name....

back to my hole...
Quote:
Originally Posted by trunks006 View Post
Rxin, please
lipase is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-18-2018, 13:53   #14
DarkShank

So apart from ElJefe and Human Bots, who is else is fighting on these servers?
Old 04-18-2018, 15:05   #15
Nappy
MatriX

Nappy has a reputation beyond reputeNappy has a reputation beyond reputeNappy has a reputation beyond reputeNappy has a reputation beyond reputeNappy has a reputation beyond reputeNappy has a reputation beyond reputeNappy has a reputation beyond reputeNappy has a reputation beyond reputeNappy has a reputation beyond reputeNappy has a reputation beyond reputeNappy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Illuminati~ View Post
Enemi side has all 3 kings most of there princes are counter build .
Mkt is pretty much dead. Cant remember we won gw last time dont evin go anymore. At ctf we still manage to get 2nd or 3d place enemi usually farms 3-4 ranks every time . Allthou we are doing surprisingly well at skill , team and elite pk . We win thouse events more then enemi. Also the kingdom war its been like a year since we last time had it . Pretty much impossible to get it since enemis are part of some bigger group who lets em control the server so no other server is attacking them during plunder war . But lucky enough we have alot of loyal members who havent left evin thou we get our asses constatnly kicked . Also our side plays for fun , enemi play for reward and control . Thats pretty much it but if u wanna check it out u are welcome just let me know in pm and ill send u my nick .

Cheers.
Lmfao u made me lul dude -.- if we played for rewards u wouldnt win 1 event. We play laidback at 50% and half of us dont even log. We playing for fun aswell so dont ****talk. U seem like u know everything but hardly anything u said above is true. The server atm is balance but just cuz we let it nothing else. Btw sidenote 3 kings on our side and one of them is the only one on at events.

Liberty:
FeaR, Decay, Knowledge

2011-2014 Retired

2014 Back as NapsteR on Lucky 7, Honor, Thunder,Champs EU, Dark,Flame

Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfc...CNTG-t8SxsiQnw
Nappy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: