Old 06-09-2018, 06:28   #1
Giancarlo456

Giancarlo456 has a reputation beyond reputeGiancarlo456 has a reputation beyond reputeGiancarlo456 has a reputation beyond reputeGiancarlo456 has a reputation beyond reputeGiancarlo456 has a reputation beyond reputeGiancarlo456 has a reputation beyond reputeGiancarlo456 has a reputation beyond reputeGiancarlo456 has a reputation beyond reputeGiancarlo456 has a reputation beyond reputeGiancarlo456 has a reputation beyond reputeGiancarlo456 has a reputation beyond repute
Explain Runes and Relics

Just returned to the game after 6 months break and surely there are new ways to milk money.

I'm a little confused with all the runes and relics situation, so a couple questions.

1. What are runes, how and where do you get them?
2. How do you upgrade runes?
3. How and where do you get relics?
4. What type of relic should I search for as a trojan?

Also, what are these numbers?

Last edited by Giancarlo456; 06-09-2018 at 06:35.
Giancarlo456 is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-09-2018, 08:01   #2
King_Kai
NOSTupidyy

King_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to King_Kai
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giancarlo456 View Post
Just returned to the game after 6 months break and surely there are new ways to milk money.

I'm a little confused with all the runes and relics situation, so a couple questions.

damn man if ur really that far behind its best u quit! Conquer gone deep, Im afraid these waters would drown u.
Old 06-09-2018, 11:23   #3
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

1. Runes are additional skills you can equip. Two are class specific the red and blue and the yellows are universal. Blue and red you can either get in champ store 1200 each I believe, or they may be in the bound shopping mall. You can also get them from the bound rush events you just missed the last one by a couple of days. For the yellow you can either get them at the rushes for 3999 cp each or in deity land by finding rune boxes which have a chance to give fragments b and you then get a random yellow for when you collect 20 fragments. You don't really want unbound as they can't be upgraded with bound Stone which is obviously a disadvantage for a casual player as yourself.

2. Red rune is fixed, blue and yellow can be upgraded. A yellow has 9 levels which at Max it is = to a +12 the blue has 27 levels which isn't 3x as expensive but it is a bit more than the cost upgrading the yellow.

3. Relics drop randomly on the new map from the normal bosses, monsters, relic sprites. You can also craft them by gather relic crystals and exchanging 100 for a new random relic at one of the starting NPCs of the map. You can also craft one by talking to the starting NPCs and giving them 10 met scrolls or whichever other option you choose. (Relic crystals are also used to repair dura, and if your relic is on 0 dura for over 48hrs it will vanish). You also can't upgrade them at all it's all rng dura/stats so just save whatever one you have until you find a better one and once you do either sell or decompose the old one for fragments if it wasn't good to begin with or keep as a backup incase you lose your good one. (More on this on the next point.)

4. Relic type doesn't really matter just find one with the best stats. The bell is nice and one other is good too for attackers. Just look for one with high break or crit and +final and immunity. +Final is definitely better than pattack in this case because you can get up to 500 final at Max vs 300 normal. Also be careful, there is a small chance of dropping your relic regardless if you're red named when killed by another player on maps where you can drop items (key word items like in gw/pk you can drop pots but not weapons etc when killed).

5. Bonus red and blue runes are set but for a tro your pvp yellow rune set-up I would suggest no mercy (obvious reason unless you're Max it increases your damage when you do lower than 22k up to 22k Max. Good for countering anti and maxing dmg in skill pk) second I would say blood spawn as it heals you completely and your blue rune gives you a lot of extra hp while activated so they act in sync. 3rd I would either go healer if you want more survivability or xp booster to increase your super cyclone duration up to 9 seconds at Max. For pve you just need boss killer which does as it says and increases your damage against bosses.

I hope this helps and other questions feel free to ask here.

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia

Last edited by Returning; 06-09-2018 at 11:26.
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-09-2018, 12:34   #4
Giancarlo456

Giancarlo456 has a reputation beyond reputeGiancarlo456 has a reputation beyond reputeGiancarlo456 has a reputation beyond reputeGiancarlo456 has a reputation beyond reputeGiancarlo456 has a reputation beyond reputeGiancarlo456 has a reputation beyond reputeGiancarlo456 has a reputation beyond reputeGiancarlo456 has a reputation beyond reputeGiancarlo456 has a reputation beyond reputeGiancarlo456 has a reputation beyond reputeGiancarlo456 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post
1. Runes are additional skills you can equip. Two are class specific the red and blue and the yellows are universal. Blue and red you can either get in champ store 1200 each I believe, or they may be in the bound shopping mall. You can also get them from the bound rush events you just missed the last one by a couple of days. For the yellow you can either get them at the rushes for 3999 cp each or in deity land by finding rune boxes which have a chance to give fragments b and you then get a random yellow for when you collect 20 fragments. You don't really want unbound as they can't be upgraded with bound Stone which is obviously a disadvantage for a casual player as yourself.

2. Red rune is fixed, blue and yellow can be upgraded. A yellow has 9 levels which at Max it is = to a +12 the blue has 27 levels which isn't 3x as expensive but it is a bit more than the cost upgrading the yellow.

3. Relics drop randomly on the new map from the normal bosses, monsters, relic sprites. You can also craft them by gather relic crystals and exchanging 100 for a new random relic at one of the starting NPCs of the map. You can also craft one by talking to the starting NPCs and giving them 10 met scrolls or whichever other option you choose. (Relic crystals are also used to repair dura, and if your relic is on 0 dura for over 48hrs it will vanish). You also can't upgrade them at all it's all rng dura/stats so just save whatever one you have until you find a better one and once you do either sell or decompose the old one for fragments if it wasn't good to begin with or keep as a backup incase you lose your good one. (More on this on the next point.)

4. Relic type doesn't really matter just find one with the best stats. The bell is nice and one other is good too for attackers. Just look for one with high break or crit and +final and immunity. +Final is definitely better than pattack in this case because you can get up to 500 final at Max vs 300 normal. Also be careful, there is a small chance of dropping your relic regardless if you're red named when killed by another player on maps where you can drop items (key word items like in gw/pk you can drop pots but not weapons etc when killed).

5. Bonus red and blue runes are set but for a tro your pvp yellow rune set-up I would suggest no mercy (obvious reason unless you're Max it increases your damage when you do lower than 22k up to 22k Max. Good for countering anti and maxing dmg in skill pk) second I would say blood spawn as it heals you completely and your blue rune gives you a lot of extra hp while activated so they act in sync. 3rd I would either go healer if you want more survivability or xp booster to increase your super cyclone duration up to 9 seconds at Max. For pve you just need boss killer which does as it says and increases your damage against bosses.

I hope this helps and other questions feel free to ask here.
Wow, thank you very much for the detailed explanation. I guess there's no end for new items and systems for tq, I'm just most excited that champion points got uncapped, I can finally resume the work on getting that 900 attribute points.
Old 06-09-2018, 13:53   #5
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Wow, thank you very much for the detailed explanation. I guess there's no end for new items and systems for tq, I'm just most excited that champion points got uncapped, I can finally resume the work on getting that 900 attribute points.
Yeah the uncapped champ is good for that jiang and chi they don't have stones (not sure about runes there) but yeah it's nice. You should definitely be doing deity land each day until you're out of luck points though as you can get mystery fruits there too as well as +stones +1-5 you should get a + on minimum once a week if you do it everyday along with everything else and perfection stones up to radiant which is nice too.

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Old 06-09-2018, 14:03   #6
*~BeLLaDonna~*

*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Hello Returning =)

Blue rune are more than 3 times more expensive >.<

Runes composition
- Yellow needs 104,500 points to level 9
- Blue needs 341,400 points to level 27
*EDIT*.. so to have title with 3 fixed yellow runes and one fixed blue rune need to have 654,900 points (22.5 +8 stones)
Sake - Most noob
*~BeLLaDonna~* is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-09-2018, 14:13   #7
noobie.com

noobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond repute
Just for general info:

Blue rune is in the neighborhood of like 300kish cps to fix at lvl 27. I forget the amount yet its up in that range. Its a whole lot more then a yellow rune. Yellow runes are 3 +8 and 2 +7 (stone value) to max at lvl 9.

Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby
noobie.com is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-10-2018, 03:18   #8
hardek69

hardek69 is on a distinguished road
Forget the trojan class. It's dead. Returned last year as an epic trojan, now switched to windwalker.
hardek69 is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-10-2018, 04:13   #9
Giancarlo456

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardek69 View Post
Forget the trojan class. It's dead. Returned last year as an epic trojan, now switched to windwalker.
It was dead a long time ago. I think sometimes of changing the class, I like dragon warrior a lot, would that be a good class choice?
Old 06-10-2018, 04:25   #10
*~BeLLaDonna~*

*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
It was dead a long time ago. I think sometimes of changing the class, I like dragon warrior a lot, would that be a good class choice?
Hello Giancarlo =)

If you like trojans, you probably gonna like dw better... it is a really nice class i think... But not the best if you wanna do a lot of hunting and bosses
Sake - Most noob
*~BeLLaDonna~* is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-10-2018, 06:41   #11
Giancarlo456

Quote:
Originally Posted by *~BeLLaDonna~* View Post
Hello Giancarlo =)

If you like trojans, you probably gonna like dw better... it is a really nice class i think... But not the best if you wanna do a lot of hunting and bosses
Is DW worse than trojan in terms of hunting and attack?
Old 06-10-2018, 12:38   #12
Returning
ComServant

Quote:
Is DW worse than trojan in terms of hunting and attack?
Dwar does fine against monsters their speedkick does like 300% dmg or something (even though I think it says it doesn't work against bosses or only says monsters it does indeed). For hunting normally it's better due to the xp skill is like Superman mixed with tempest blade. Trojan is still good if you have a psn blade as most matches come down to melee now anyway so that psn can help a lot. They're also the best class for fbing as you will never run out of stamina pretty much ever between the rune and breath focus. Their aoe is lacking but their range of fc is superior to swipes of dwar or ww. So it's really your play style ww is the best for melee with xp skill, tro is the best without xp, dwar isn't that great at meleeing in either scenario.

What dwar has though over both of them is survivability because Dodge>reflect and also the skill before air kick (forgot the name) helps you get out of bad situations if you're stun locked and can't jump you can still use that. And they have the air slash combo which is pretty fun to do sometimes.

So it's really up to you which you want to go but dwar is the best at surviving of the 3 fb classes (minus shield warrior) which you may look into for being cheap, and deadly. 300% dmg on speed gun and a rune that increases their attack and defense. They lack stamina but if you play in team events and have a friend water just have them roll dwar-war-water for reflect for themselves and stamina for the team it's still great to have over Azura shield in many situations reflect will save you like that shield won't.

Old 06-10-2018, 13:28   #13
Giancarlo456

Quote:
Dwar does fine against monsters their speedkick does like 300% dmg or something (even though I think it says it doesn't work against bosses or only says monsters it does indeed). For hunting normally it's better due to the xp skill is like Superman mixed with tempest blade. Trojan is still good if you have a psn blade as most matches come down to melee now anyway so that psn can help a lot. They're also the best class for fbing as you will never run out of stamina pretty much ever between the rune and breath focus. Their aoe is lacking but their range of fc is superior to swipes of dwar or ww. So it's really your play style ww is the best for melee with xp skill, tro is the best without xp, dwar isn't that great at meleeing in either scenario.

What dwar has though over both of them is survivability because Dodge>reflect and also the skill before air kick (forgot the name) helps you get out of bad situations if you're stun locked and can't jump you can still use that. And they have the air slash combo which is pretty fun to do sometimes.

So it's really up to you which you want to go but dwar is the best at surviving of the 3 fb classes (minus shield warrior) which you may look into for being cheap, and deadly. 300% dmg on speed gun and a rune that increases their attack and defense. They lack stamina but if you play in team events and have a friend water just have them roll dwar-war-water for reflect for themselves and stamina for the team it's still great to have over Azura shield in many situations reflect will save you like that shield won't.
Yeah, every class has its advantages. I've been playing trojan for over 10 years and it's my favorite class, I just wish it had better skills
Old 06-10-2018, 20:30   #14
Returning
ComServant

Quote:
Yeah, every class has its advantages. I've been playing trojan for over 10 years and it's my favorite class, I just wish it had better skills
I feel ya, but tbh not many people play tro anymore if I didn't make a pro bound ww when they first came out (used a char I've been working on jiang and chi for it) I would have stayed tro I think the HP and stamina is great now they can get about to 65-70k HP from the class bonus and they're not all that bad if you're good at ssing. You can pick a +12 p7 epic to set up for around 21k cp so it has that going for it too. I really regret making a ww because everyone is on that class now and I hate jumping on the trend train I honestly hope another class comes out soon so people will switch to that.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: