Old 04-23-2018, 08:26   #46
xBittersweet

xBittersweet has a reputation beyond reputexBittersweet has a reputation beyond reputexBittersweet has a reputation beyond reputexBittersweet has a reputation beyond reputexBittersweet has a reputation beyond reputexBittersweet has a reputation beyond reputexBittersweet has a reputation beyond reputexBittersweet has a reputation beyond reputexBittersweet has a reputation beyond reputexBittersweet has a reputation beyond reputexBittersweet has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by akasha View Post
It's not the same numbers since you have to add them up, they are all alliance, it's not 4 guilds facing each other, just two.

275 people vs 115 is greatly outnumbered, at almost a 3:1 ratio. I'm not sure why you are bragging about outnumbered your enemy with over 150 extra people ...
well lemme explain to you some point , TQ failed with coding members counter for CTF these are not the real numbers , plus what i meant with switching guilds is that the same 75 members from guild switched to guild 2 so the counter added them there too , and then same thing happened for guild 3 so the counter also added them in there , one more thing 115 were all shackled first 15 mins with only our 75 members and the other 2 guilds had like 15 members in normal base not the double , what's ur excuse now when 75 members wipe 115 members ?
xBittersweet is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-23-2018, 10:13   #47
akasha
Martian

akasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by xBittersweet View Post
well lemme explain to you some point , TQ failed with coding members counter for CTF these are not the real numbers , plus what i meant with switching guilds is that the same 75 members from guild switched to guild 2 so the counter added them there too , and then same thing happened for guild 3 so the counter also added them in there , one more thing 115 were all shackled first 15 mins with only our 75 members and the other 2 guilds had like 15 members in normal base not the double , what's ur excuse now when 75 members wipe 115 members ?
I'm pretty sure these are the real numbers, when people switch guilds, the guild membership goes down during ctf.

you are bragging when you outnumbered your enemies with over 275 people lol
Before we could run, we were dancing
Life is short, but in 20 seconds just hit revive, Our world goes round and round, and we go on and on
White Lotus to Ethereal
Anima to Mystic Heroes
Azil to Best Friends
Lowlanders to Breakfast
Seraph to Cold Heart
Rah to Echelon
On Mars, we are all dancing, until we die,Learning to move and fly,Touching the sky with our weapons and longing to get rid of botters at hand!"
akasha is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-23-2018, 10:36   #48
Xentheo

Xentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by akasha View Post
It's not the same numbers since you have to add them up, they are all alliance, it's not 4 guilds facing each other, just two.

275 people vs 115 is greatly outnumbered, at almost a 3:1 ratio. I'm not sure why you are bragging about outnumbered your enemy with over 150 extra people ...
Those are the same 75 people if anything the 107 they show on 2nd place is probably the true member count.

Either way I don't know how Jefe is dominating Fire in the way he is Grizzly and Tripanic are 2 awesome kings on Jefe level.
Xentheo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-23-2018, 12:30   #49
xBittersweet

xBittersweet has a reputation beyond reputexBittersweet has a reputation beyond reputexBittersweet has a reputation beyond reputexBittersweet has a reputation beyond reputexBittersweet has a reputation beyond reputexBittersweet has a reputation beyond reputexBittersweet has a reputation beyond reputexBittersweet has a reputation beyond reputexBittersweet has a reputation beyond reputexBittersweet has a reputation beyond reputexBittersweet has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xentheo View Post
Those are the same 75 people if anything the 107 they show on 2nd place is probably the true member count.

Either way I don't know how Jefe is dominating Fire in the way he is Grizzly and Tripanic are 2 awesome kings on Jefe level.
explain to her i'm tired lol
xBittersweet is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: