Closed Thread

Old 11-01-2009, 11:35   #601
Indecl
">.>"

Indecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_Pea View Post
Yeah, being a fire is going to be real freakin hard in this version... but hopefully it will all be okay... and if not then i'll just brush up on my fb/ss skills.
I'm not too bad as SS, or at least I wasn't back when I played. Usually i'm the type of guy that has more fun drawing a kill out with lower damage, but I also have those times where I just want it to be done.

Whether I play this "compromised" version of CO or not I haven't decided, but all these people talking about great they are and this and that + the apparent difficulty in being a Tao kinda makes me want to go helmet to helmet with it.
Miracle in sight, distorting concepts of minds

Human pride sings a vengeful song, inspired by the times we've been walked on.
- Creed

Love me some Jack Daniels

Quote:
Originally posted by SpectrumBlue
You're quite the gentleman when you insult people.
fas n. indecl. [divine command or law]; [fate , destiny]; [right, that which is allowed, lawful]

Last edited by Indecl; 11-01-2009 at 15:23.
Old 11-01-2009, 12:42   #602
itachi183

itachi183 has a reputation beyond reputeitachi183 has a reputation beyond reputeitachi183 has a reputation beyond reputeitachi183 has a reputation beyond reputeitachi183 has a reputation beyond reputeitachi183 has a reputation beyond reputeitachi183 has a reputation beyond reputeitachi183 has a reputation beyond reputeitachi183 has a reputation beyond reputeitachi183 has a reputation beyond reputeitachi183 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ananta...~v.4 View Post
Ninjas... Well, ninjas happen to have skills that are too awesome.

How archer bane and poison star are going to work without BP affecting them? Works 1/3 tries? Lol.

Or shuriken vortex, someone full 1s will do sick damage with shuriken vortex since there's no BP to limit his damage.

Or Counter-Kill, it might do some seriously sick damage on fire taos that are zapping them, because fires arent no longer protected by BP, so even noobs hit damn hard...
guild of 10 archers 10 ninjas all no sock normal uniques, login at same time durring last 20 mins of gw, go down to pole and all activate shurikun vortex at same time while archers slam the pole

I should so be guild leader
Old 11-01-2009, 13:16   #603
kyeee62
HaxBanMan

kyeee62 has a reputation beyond reputekyeee62 has a reputation beyond reputekyeee62 has a reputation beyond reputekyeee62 has a reputation beyond reputekyeee62 has a reputation beyond reputekyeee62 has a reputation beyond reputekyeee62 has a reputation beyond reputekyeee62 has a reputation beyond reputekyeee62 has a reputation beyond reputekyeee62 has a reputation beyond reputekyeee62 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Consci3nce View Post
Conquer Online would be perfect if it looked like this:

No 2nd reborn
No +n stones
No Talismans (Talismen?)
No Battle Power/Potency
No Enlightment
No Flower System
No Nobility Rank
No Broadcast
No CPs
No Lottery
No World Chat
No Ninja Class
No Horses
No new jump looks
No free/bound items
No "gems able to drop from monsters" (increase the rate from mining)
No "decreased drop rate of DBs and meteors"
No Frozen Grotto
No Flame Lit
No Exp Balls
No Mentor System
No Trade Partners
No Locked Items
No "the dura cant make the item disappear"
No DB leveling
No Shopping Mall
No 137 level
No +12 items
No new composing system with progress
No clans
No Heaven Blessing and its features
No "Items from rednames cant be dropped on the ground"
No "not being able to put sockets in weapons with dbs"
No "not being able to pk noobs in some maps"
No tips
No red flashing when getting low hp
No music when starting a client
No huge amounts of mobs in BI and AC (bring back the old spawns in AC)
No chinese signs in market
No reborn in market
No "not being able to trade VPs for DBs"
No quest items that looks like meteor scrolls
No Interactions
No Merchant Accounts
No censored words

I have no idea of the patch number but the day babyicey got implemented is when co was exactly like you and most of the tq community want it. Try and dig it out of what ever it's basically the perfect co just noone knew it at the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RelluM View Post
Yoneh has been aimbotting like a crazy mofo..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Temp-Tec View Post
Yoni aimming
Quote:
Originally Posted by Temp-Tec View Post
People do have skill, but no ones THAT good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FinalBoss View Post
Yeah, i've played 5 years, and you're using an aimbot.
Quote:
You're so pro, even when im out of range you make a perfect FB in my direction.
Quote:
Oh, because your aimbot is on the vids too.
Old 11-01-2009, 14:56   #604
Karnagee

Karnagee has a reputation beyond reputeKarnagee has a reputation beyond reputeKarnagee has a reputation beyond reputeKarnagee has a reputation beyond reputeKarnagee has a reputation beyond reputeKarnagee has a reputation beyond reputeKarnagee has a reputation beyond reputeKarnagee has a reputation beyond reputeKarnagee has a reputation beyond reputeKarnagee has a reputation beyond reputeKarnagee has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyeee62 View Post
I have no idea of the patch number but the day babyicey got implemented is when co was exactly like you and most of the tq community want it. Try and dig it out of what ever it's basically the perfect co just noone knew it at the time.
actually thats a really good point, way back in the day was fkkin insane but at the time how many of us knew it was the stuff of legend? if 5/6 years ago was the exact same way as this "classic co" is gunna be would we have still played n enjoyed it as much as much as we did?

thats actually a pretty possible maybe, sure this isnt gunna be near as good but i do think it's got more then enough potential
Old 11-01-2009, 17:36   #605
DEATH*BY*BLADES
Banned

DEATH*BY*BLADES has a reputation beyond reputeDEATH*BY*BLADES has a reputation beyond reputeDEATH*BY*BLADES has a reputation beyond reputeDEATH*BY*BLADES has a reputation beyond reputeDEATH*BY*BLADES has a reputation beyond reputeDEATH*BY*BLADES has a reputation beyond reputeDEATH*BY*BLADES has a reputation beyond reputeDEATH*BY*BLADES has a reputation beyond reputeDEATH*BY*BLADES has a reputation beyond reputeDEATH*BY*BLADES has a reputation beyond reputeDEATH*BY*BLADES has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to DEATH*BY*BLADES Send a message via Yahoo to DEATH*BY*BLADES
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyeee62 View Post
Deep... and true... NONE of us that played back then realized just how bad TQ would make the game....

B> Time machine to go back to CO 1.0 wsp me with offers
Old 11-01-2009, 20:16   #606
Raiujin
Banned

Raiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond repute
People seem to forget ninja's have lowest defence of the melee classes. They were a class made for pking!
Old 11-01-2009, 20:59   #607
ShootTheMoonlig
♪♫Bhall♫♪

ShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiujin View Post
People seem to forget ninja's have lowest defence of the melee classes. They were a class made for pking!
Who said you had to get hit?
Call of duty: Modern Warfare 2
Skate 3
Add Me : Bhallerrr
Old 11-01-2009, 21:55   #608
magiman

magiman is on a distinguished road
I say we all pick water taos as our class!! lmao jk...im bored...november 19 is so far away
Old 11-01-2009, 22:59   #609
Beyrone
STěRM

Beyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by magiman View Post
I say we all pick water taos as our class!! lmao jk...im bored...november 19 is so far away
Its still pretty fast imo, I would have expected it somewhere in the new year
I am still wondering what is going to be like I bet 2 servers isn't enough.

Also proud Ex-Guildleader of DragonSoul, I will never forget the great times we had.

Please vote for better guild management
Old 11-01-2009, 23:33   #610
Raiujin
Banned

Raiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beyrone View Post
Its still pretty fast imo, I would have expected it somewhere in the new year
I am still wondering what is going to be like I bet 2 servers isn't enough.
2.0 servers merge we get splits lol. They would be dumb to just open new servers as it will take forever for people to get set up
Old 11-02-2009, 02:09   #611
Just_Pea
Slowpoke

Just_Pea has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Pea has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Pea has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Pea has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Pea has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Pea has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Pea has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Pea has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Pea has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Pea has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Pea has a reputation beyond repute
The only real difficulty in being a fire in Classic will be staying far enough away from the ninja's... and jumping like a mofo.. both of which i can do fine

Would have more fun day to day as a tro though, and could just make an uber water for gw.. try the other side of death for once

<3 for my baby Natty

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathcoilV2.0 View Post
Secret? yea as much a secret as paris hiltons sex tapes
Old 11-02-2009, 02:34   #612
Raiujin
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_Pea View Post
The only real difficulty in being a fire in Classic will be staying far enough away from the ninja's... and jumping like a mofo.. both of which i can do fine

Would have more fun day to day as a tro though, and could just make an uber water for gw.. try the other side of death for once
I think for a while there is going to be more than 2 sides to gw, well at least I hope then it would be fun
Old 11-02-2009, 03:40   #613
LadyLoveDust

LadyLoveDust is an unknown quantity at this point
I just want to know why the using dbs to put a second socket in weapon was taken out since it was part of the original CO? I understand about items but why take something that was in the first one out?
Active : Hebby

~PuRe~X~tAcY~ lvl 130 - lvl 130 - lvl129.73 archer
~*****~JuIcE~ lvl 119 water
<3piggie, sawchu and whole pig family <3Susie and all her variations <3 Natas and Tourny <3 peeps on my f-list <3 peeps who dont spam for plvl
Old 11-02-2009, 03:46   #614
LadyLoveDust

LadyLoveDust is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiujin View Post
Honestly I think ninjas were made for ppl who have no skills......or at least the way they are set up.
Active : Hebby

~PuRe~X~tAcY~ lvl 130 - lvl 130 - lvl129.73 archer
~*****~JuIcE~ lvl 119 water
<3piggie, sawchu and whole pig family <3Susie and all her variations <3 Natas and Tourny <3 peeps on my f-list <3 peeps who dont spam for plvl
Old 11-02-2009, 06:39   #615
Deathless_ZERO
Banned

Deathless_ZERO has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless_ZERO has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless_ZERO has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless_ZERO has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless_ZERO has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless_ZERO has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless_ZERO has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless_ZERO has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless_ZERO has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless_ZERO has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless_ZERO has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyLoveDust View Post
Honestly I think ninjas were made for ppl who have no skills......or at least the way they are set up.
this is true.
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: