Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-21-2007, 11:42   #31
Whiz
Pie man!

Whiz has a reputation beyond reputeWhiz has a reputation beyond reputeWhiz has a reputation beyond reputeWhiz has a reputation beyond reputeWhiz has a reputation beyond reputeWhiz has a reputation beyond reputeWhiz has a reputation beyond reputeWhiz has a reputation beyond reputeWhiz has a reputation beyond reputeWhiz has a reputation beyond reputeWhiz has a reputation beyond repute
*Steals a plane from USAF, flies to every single house faster than Santa himself and steals all the pink panties*

Click here to see BOOBS!
Thunder Server~

Arctic-Blade|Warrior-Water Taoist-Trojan|Level 131|Kitty cat meow!

Member Of The Official I <3 GinaLina Fan Club!

Member Of The Official I <3 Miriella Fan Club!

Member Of Teh Negro Team!

Member Of The RCTC Crew!
Whiz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-21-2007, 11:45   #32
TheEternal

TheEternal has a reputation beyond reputeTheEternal has a reputation beyond reputeTheEternal has a reputation beyond reputeTheEternal has a reputation beyond reputeTheEternal has a reputation beyond reputeTheEternal has a reputation beyond reputeTheEternal has a reputation beyond reputeTheEternal has a reputation beyond reputeTheEternal has a reputation beyond reputeTheEternal has a reputation beyond reputeTheEternal has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayshii View Post
You have magic panties? Are they like David Copperfield magic or CO tao magic??
They're TheEternal magic... That's the best kind of magic.

Whoever they touch, I can magically call forth in an instant.

*Walks close to Ayshii with the magic panties...*

The words Sex and Slave come to my mind.

The words Vaseline and Stretching should come to yours.

...............----------------.
..............|_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I]___
.......::.....| . _..SCHOOL : ; .._...)
......':::''.='-(_)----------=-(_)-'

Come, kiddies. Time for SCHOOL!

(Moderator of Kylin & Pharos. PM me if you have a problem. )
TheEternal is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-21-2007, 11:46   #33
Ayshii
I dunno

Ayshii has a reputation beyond reputeAyshii has a reputation beyond reputeAyshii has a reputation beyond reputeAyshii has a reputation beyond reputeAyshii has a reputation beyond reputeAyshii has a reputation beyond reputeAyshii has a reputation beyond reputeAyshii has a reputation beyond reputeAyshii has a reputation beyond reputeAyshii has a reputation beyond reputeAyshii has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiz View Post
*Steals a plane from USAF, flies to every single house faster than Santa himself and steals all the pink panties*
DAMN USAF! Last time they took all the purple panties!

*locates Whiz's place with GPS, steals tiffs car and heads out*

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsrctc View Post

*im so excited I think I just peed!!*

MRS.
Great Quest Idea!!

Laughter is timeless, Imagination has no age and dreams are forever.--Walt Disney
Ayshii is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-21-2007, 11:48   #34
Ayshii
I dunno

Ayshii has a reputation beyond reputeAyshii has a reputation beyond reputeAyshii has a reputation beyond reputeAyshii has a reputation beyond reputeAyshii has a reputation beyond reputeAyshii has a reputation beyond reputeAyshii has a reputation beyond reputeAyshii has a reputation beyond reputeAyshii has a reputation beyond reputeAyshii has a reputation beyond reputeAyshii has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEternal View Post
They're TheEternal magic... That's the best kind of magic.

Whoever they touch, I can magically call forth in an instant.

*Walks close to Ayshii with the magic panties...*

The words Sex and Slave come to my mind.

The words Vaseline and Stretching should come to yours.
Your my sex slave? ok if you insist *pulls a rubber glove over her hand with a snap, grabs the Vaseline......* You, Knees, NOW!

Quote:

MRS.
Great Quest Idea!!

Laughter is timeless, Imagination has no age and dreams are forever.--Walt Disney
Old 11-21-2007, 11:49   #35
TheEternal

TheEternal has a reputation beyond reputeTheEternal has a reputation beyond reputeTheEternal has a reputation beyond reputeTheEternal has a reputation beyond reputeTheEternal has a reputation beyond reputeTheEternal has a reputation beyond reputeTheEternal has a reputation beyond reputeTheEternal has a reputation beyond reputeTheEternal has a reputation beyond reputeTheEternal has a reputation beyond reputeTheEternal has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Your my sex slave? ok if you insist *pulls a rubber glove over her hand with a snap, grabs the Vaseline......* You, Knees, NOW!
You got the wrong end of the stick, and for that, you shall now receive the right end of the stick... hard and fast.

Old 11-21-2007, 11:56   #36
Ayshii
I dunno

Quote:
You got the wrong end of the stick, and for that, you shall now receive the right end of the stick... hard and fast.
*enters Whiz house, , OMG the walls are covered in panties!! faints*

Slow and steady wins the race......

Quote:

MRS.
Great Quest Idea!!

Old 11-21-2007, 11:57   #37
TheEternal

Quote:

Fast and erratic causes people to experience things they'd never experienced before...

Chocolate starfish, open wide!

Old 11-21-2007, 12:01   #38
Whiz
Pie man!

Whiz has a reputation beyond reputeWhiz has a reputation beyond reputeWhiz has a reputation beyond reputeWhiz has a reputation beyond reputeWhiz has a reputation beyond reputeWhiz has a reputation beyond reputeWhiz has a reputation beyond reputeWhiz has a reputation beyond reputeWhiz has a reputation beyond reputeWhiz has a reputation beyond reputeWhiz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

*Carries Ayshii to the big wall and ties her up on a jesus cross with panties*

Click here to see BOOBS!
Thunder Server~

Member Of The RCTC Crew!
Old 11-21-2007, 12:05   #39
Ayshii
I dunno

Quote:
Fast and erratic causes people to experience things they'd never experienced before...

Chocolate starfish, open wide!
Youd be surprised what slow and steady can do. Give it a try sometime, you might besurprised with the reaction you get.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiz View Post
*Carries Ayshii to the big wall and ties her up on a jesus cross with panties*
*Screams for help! MRS? Lindz? Taavi? Quick someone call the pantie police!*

Quote:

MRS.
Great Quest Idea!!

Old 11-21-2007, 12:07   #40
Whiz
Pie man!

Quote:

*Disconnects the phone for everyone with my stolen USAF jetplane*

Click here to see BOOBS!
Thunder Server~

Member Of The RCTC Crew!
Old 11-21-2007, 12:08   #41
-OB-

-OB- has a reputation beyond repute-OB- has a reputation beyond repute-OB- has a reputation beyond repute-OB- has a reputation beyond repute-OB- has a reputation beyond repute-OB- has a reputation beyond repute-OB- has a reputation beyond repute-OB- has a reputation beyond repute-OB- has a reputation beyond repute-OB- has a reputation beyond repute-OB- has a reputation beyond repute
*sings* Cuz I am freeeeee......free ballen.

-OB-
Water Warrior Trojan
Thunder
not lvln
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608; 130/130/130

f1r3_Th4nD13u
Water Archer
Thunder
Hacked by Kiki, owned by EstY....TY chenu for getting me my gear. EstYs to sell use or what ever.......
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608; 110/130
-OB- is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-21-2007, 12:08   #42
TheEternal

Quote:
Youd be surprised what slow and steady can do. Give it a try sometime, you might besurprised with the reaction you get.

Don't worry, I'm always slow and steady.

No true pleasure can be gained on either side if you're quick to start, and even quicker to finish.

Old 11-21-2007, 12:12   #43
Ayshii
I dunno

Quote:
Originally Posted by -OB- View Post
*sings* Cuz I am freeeeee......free ballen.
Why does this not surprise me in any way, shape or form.

Quote:
Don't worry, I'm always slow and steady.

No true pleasure can be gained on either side if you're quick to start, and even quicker to finish.
Knew ya see it my way...course thought it would take ya a bit longer. Ill just call you quicky-boy from now on.

(and with that said...i must be off, damn pies arent gonna cook themselves, have fun all!!!)

*stretches herself in some amazing yoga poses, chews her way out of the pantie cross, slips out the fire escape and runs away in the the horizon*

Quote:

MRS.
Great Quest Idea!!

Old 11-21-2007, 12:16   #44
TheEternal

Quote:
Why does this not surprise me in any way, shape or form.

Knew ya see it my way...course thought it would take ya a bit longer. Ill just call you quicky-boy from now on.

(and with that said...i must be off, damn pies arent gonna cook themselves, have fun all!!!)

*stretches herself in some amazing yoga poses, chews her way out of the pantie cross, slips out the fire escape and runs away in the the horizon*
You can call me whatever you want, but by the end of the night, you'll be calling me God.

Old 11-21-2007, 13:04   #45
mrsrctc
w/MR.RCTC

mrsrctc has a reputation beyond reputemrsrctc has a reputation beyond reputemrsrctc has a reputation beyond reputemrsrctc has a reputation beyond reputemrsrctc has a reputation beyond reputemrsrctc has a reputation beyond reputemrsrctc has a reputation beyond reputemrsrctc has a reputation beyond reputemrsrctc has a reputation beyond reputemrsrctc has a reputation beyond reputemrsrctc has a reputation beyond repute
Wow look what I missed during the Pantie Raid!

@Whizz you have a cross w/panties on it *thinks to self dont go to his house*

@Ays leave the pies more panties to RAID!

@Eternals well not sure what to say!!

MRS.

Members of the RCTC crew: ~LiL~BiT~, Ayshii, Wolfhunter, RaWrZie (rctcjr), rctcEsTy, Gameshark (rctcprosongwriter), rctctudi~~, Lindsey (rctcaunt), EX and Ashley, rctcRanger, rctcCan, rctcInVin, rctcKev, rctcteadrinker, rctcwhizzer, rctcStar, rctcDog!, rctcpeanut, rctcdirtydeeds, and String!

Quote:
We get them with sticky panties...then they never leave!!!
mrsrctc is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: