Old 02-26-2017, 01:34   #16
Smaehtin
Scientist

Smaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiina View Post
There are also other ways for people to look like they are dissapearing for example i went and made giff from dark server one of the kings video. I dont have anything against him but he uses a thing here called MagicType which extends ninja range by alot so for other players it looks like hes teleporting kinda https://gyazo.com/78a6b92cde1d6e175faa0cbe27fb34db
To see a better quality or a full video here is a youtube link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdT-BKFDu6o This part is at 15:11
Just so we're clear: Editing the magictype.dat file does not actually give your skills more "range".

Anyways, if you look closely at the video, you can see that the guy in the video is getting the "The target is not in range" message (in upper left corner) a lot when he's TFB'ing, which usually does not happen if you're using an edited magictype file.
It does look like he's using a macro of sorts for autopotting, but an edited magictype file? I don't think so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmo3zeb
I'm a professional hacker and coder
Quote:
Originally Posted by squidgemelent View Post
packet spam is defined by the fact it comes from a single source
Smaehtin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-26-2017, 06:40   #17
Nappy
MatriX

Nappy has a reputation beyond reputeNappy has a reputation beyond reputeNappy has a reputation beyond reputeNappy has a reputation beyond reputeNappy has a reputation beyond reputeNappy has a reputation beyond reputeNappy has a reputation beyond reputeNappy has a reputation beyond reputeNappy has a reputation beyond reputeNappy has a reputation beyond reputeNappy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
There are also other ways for people to look like they are dissapearing for example i went and made giff from dark server one of the kings video. I dont have anything against him but he uses a thing here called MagicType which extends ninja range by alot so for other players it looks like hes teleporting kinda https://gyazo.com/78a6b92cde1d6e175faa0cbe27fb34db
Simple mid air hit when your opponent escaping the screen, any experienced player know how to exploit that. My client is clean since 2005 since i started this game so be my guest and report me as many times as u want =D

Liberty:
FeaR, Decay, Knowledge

2011-2014 Retired

2014 Back as NapsteR on Lucky 7, Honor, Thunder,Champs EU, Dark,Flame

Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfc...CNTG-t8SxsiQnw
Nappy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-26-2017, 07:14   #18
!Yo!

!Yo! is on a distinguished road
loool nappy bots / uses magic type .. one of the funniest things i have heard all week.. ty for making me laugh you donut lol
!Yo! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-26-2017, 08:48   #19
AnonymousX

AnonymousX is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Err yea right xD. Watch the video on youtube on 0,5 speed and look again ull see that Dw isnt even dashing at 15:11 to 15:12 so its too obvious magic type because when dw stoped moving nappy hit him from soooo far away again ;D
It's saddened me to say this but apparently you know nothing about magictype thing, first magic type don't hit people when they are stopped; it hits them when they are jumping, second thing the magic type doesn't hit people jumping away, it hits people jumping towards you, the last and the most important thing is you have to count the pace buddy, and if i count for you , the first hit was 4 pace the second hit is 6 pace the third is also 6 pace
before you make a thread make sure you know what you're typing about.
GOD bless your mind
AnonymousX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-26-2017, 09:54   #20
aaaa

aaaa has a reputation beyond reputeaaaa has a reputation beyond reputeaaaa has a reputation beyond reputeaaaa has a reputation beyond reputeaaaa has a reputation beyond reputeaaaa has a reputation beyond reputeaaaa has a reputation beyond reputeaaaa has a reputation beyond reputeaaaa has a reputation beyond reputeaaaa has a reputation beyond reputeaaaa has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sniper4kill View Post
they also typing a little word of victory while they hit me ! is this normal ?
Jiangu Hu level bulker
http://mabskmk.webs.com/
aaaa is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-26-2017, 10:02   #21
Rapter

Rapter is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Nappy is not using Magic type here, but he is still noop for using auto pots , auto poting takes the fun from the game, i still feel it should be illegal.

hahaha Nappy u won by 20k points, i almost had you man

Last edited by Rapter; 02-26-2017 at 10:05.
Rapter is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-26-2017, 15:25   #22
Luminazvi
Dark

Luminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonymousX View Post
It's saddened me to say this but apparently you know nothing about magictype thing, first magic type don't hit people when they are stopped; it hits them when they are jumping, second thing the magic type doesn't hit people jumping away, it hits people jumping towards you, the last and the most important thing is you have to count the pace buddy, and if i count for you , the first hit was 4 pace the second hit is 6 pace the third is also 6 pace
before you make a thread make sure you know what you're typing about.
GOD bless your mind

Actually TFB is 5 paces Also you seem to know a lot about magic type, used it ? :P
Luminazvi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-27-2017, 00:30   #23
AnonymousX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminazvi View Post
Actually TFB is 5 paces Also you seem to know a lot about magic type, used it ? :P
Being a detective doesn't mean you had to be a criminal, this is a common sense I assume, and if you have doubt whether I use magictype or not, perhaps you should start recording, and I'm sorry to tell you I've quit already, but good luck with that anyway.
GOD bless your mind too
Old 02-27-2017, 00:54   #24
Luminazvi
Dark

Luminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonymousX View Post
Being a detective doesn't mean you had to be a criminal, this is a common sense I assume, and if you have doubt whether I use magictype or not, perhaps you should start recording, and I'm sorry to tell you I've quit already, but good luck with that anyway.
GOD bless your mind too

TBH, I have no idea how magic type works, coz I've never used anything illegal, just what I hear from others. I don't record people for many reasons: lazy to download software, lagging while recording and GM-s will not do anything about botters
Luminazvi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-27-2017, 01:21   #25
AnonymousX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminazvi View Post
TBH, I have no idea how magic type works, coz I've never used anything illegal, just what I hear from others. I don't record people for many reasons: lazy to download software, lagging while recording and GM-s will not do anything about botters
I agree with that one too, but someone has to do something
Old 02-28-2017, 04:15   #26
Locky
Boogey

Locky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond repute
bump.
More reasons arguments etc please
Old 02-28-2017, 15:30   #27
BerzerkAkaGod
G O A T

BerzerkAkaGod is on a distinguished road
The lack of knowledge is disgusting.
Old 02-28-2017, 22:39   #28
Promethean

Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BerzerkAkaGod View Post
The hypocrisy is disgusting.
Old 02-28-2017, 22:40   #29
Zenraiden

Zenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BerzerkAkaGod View Post
I know right, this video doesn't even have a tornado on the hot key bar
Zenraiden is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-01-2017, 01:34   #30
lipase

lipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sniper4kill View Post
so, everyday i play in arena since 2010 , i find people cheating to gain an advantage
Took you long enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bahana View Post
just wanted to say I like your name....

back to my hole...
Quote:
Originally Posted by trunks006 View Post
Rxin, please
lipase is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: