Old 10-18-2018, 16:21   #16
NATAS

NATAS is on a distinguished road
IT is getting worse. Now I get Dc 3 to 4 times a day then get the BS message server is busy, well what is my VIP 6 good for, they say it gives priority log on. What VIP 6 really means is I am an IDIOT for spending too much money on this trash. Also, the pre-event dc is starting to get old as well. And this last event saying one could get a +6 stone or gourd or exemption token is BS what one per server or one per the whole f**kin game! Tried on 20 chars so far and not even one. But you know they will have some azzclown article with the one person who did win interviewed on how lucky he/she /it must feel. and the shill will gush about TQ's greatness and the rest of us will just want to stab ourselves in the eye with a fork because this game is SH!TE and I hope for the day when it shuts down so I can escape the madness. The money I wasted over the years could have been better spent on practical things like hookers and blow...
NATAS is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-27-2018, 13:37   #17
DW2012

DW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by NATAS View Post
Well, the new patch /$h!tshow that is CO was once again not failed to FAIL! Between the fiasco of trying to log on and the new events that have npcs layered on top of each other so as to add a new unintentional game called pixel hunt. Also who thought it was a good idea to give out loot pack that doesn't even start till Oct 9 on Sept 27 so as to clog up inventory for no good reason but to annoy. WTF TQ, do you have trained monkeys coding you crap game or are you just too stupid to hire competent IT personnel. But let me guess "you are sorry for the inconvenience and are grateful for our patients and the issue will be fixed soon" gets old REAL fast, ya bunch of A$$clowns.
lol The persistence of stupidity is outstanding.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: