Old 01-14-2014, 08:35   #16
Cowboy86

Cowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by 53cr37 W34p0n View Post
If you don't know what good reasoning is, then you won't be able to spot it when it presents itself.

This means that somebody that believes in a magic sky god based on faith alone has already failed the test. Anything that reasons or argues against your faith is automatically a sinful reason and blasphemous argument.
Quote:
I didn't bring it up as a topic of debate. I let you guys decide what you wanted to debate, and I followed suit. Several of you decided to bring up god. People wished to keep the ball rolling, so it has. Personally attacking me because you can't keep up with the level of argumentation is juvenile, and a fallacy designed to pull attention away from the actual issue.
Orlly?
If you weren't preaching how do u explain making more and more
Threads about this topic no one said anything about religion before u did
:I followed it out:
Yep I know that's preaching brother spread the wordddd....

Last edited by Cowboy86; 01-14-2014 at 08:41.
Cowboy86 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-14-2014, 08:41   #17
Electra_Glide
Giddy Up

Electra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I didn't bring it up as a topic of debate. I let you guys decide what you wanted to debate, and I followed suit. Several of you decided to bring up god. People wished to keep the ball rolling, so it has. Personally attacking me because you can't keep up with the level of argumentation is juvenile, and a fallacy designed to pull attention away from the actual issue.
When someone is self absorbed, as I pointed out, they tend to dismiss their own actions.

One look at this thread and the only one injecting religion and God into it was you.

Why you even decided to make a "Reasoning and Arguing" thread and moved on to fail miserably by your own doing, just doesn't make sense when you yourself have completely ****ed up.

I didn't see anyone PERSONALLY attacking you, so I will also make that a reality for you, just so you can say someone did.

Dumb ****ing idiot.
Electra_Glide is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-14-2014, 08:46   #18
Cowboy86

Cowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond repute
Now that's a good example of a personal attack

@op I didn't ask u to apologize to me about what what u believe in or what ur trying to spread
Idk why ppl on this forum assume so much
It's not in my religion to make anyone bow before me and I before them
Old 01-14-2014, 11:04   #19
Sepharius
Nuisance

Sepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy86 View Post
Now that's a good example of a personal attack
The tip is to never make any serious posts, be neutral and masturbate.
Old 01-17-2014, 18:55   #20
CheekyPunk27
JesusFreak

CheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond repute
There are plenty of Christian theists who are critical thinkers, and most probably much more intelligent than you.

So it's arrogant to make a claim like that.

I'm not saying me, but to dismiss it as a non-thinking religion is a fantasy.
+12 Sword ~ +12 Dagger ~ SuperRidingCrop(+6)(Bound)
Since 2004 ~ Hacked Dec 2014 ~ RIP
CheekyPunk27 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-17-2014, 21:49   #21
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CheekyPunk27 View Post
There are plenty of Christian theists who are critical thinkers, and most probably much more intelligent than you.

So it's arrogant to make a claim like that.

I'm not saying me, but to dismiss it as a non-thinking religion is a fantasy.
He made a thread about 'philosophy' and then gave up on me after the first wall of text. How sad. ;(

Quote:
Quote:
Is anybody interested in it? Any interest in logical debates? I've been studying a lot of philosophy that deals with dismantling/countering/delivering arguments about theism (divine command theory, deontological ethics), and individual rights (society's rights, ethical application for/against use of force, anarchism).
Lol.

Where's our genius philosopher? I'm done with exams tomorrow.

But if you plan on quitting after the first wall of text like before, then don't bother.

Last edited by thehempknight; 01-22-2014 at 06:48.
~Ahmed~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-29-2014, 14:11   #22
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
ughh where's that kid with critical thinking n stuff
Old 01-30-2014, 06:08   #23
Sepharius
Nuisance

Sepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ahmed~ View Post
ughh where's that kid with critical thinking n stuff
Here, I have three whole potato.
Old 01-31-2014, 16:58   #24
53cr37 W34p0n
Masamunian

53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy86 View Post
Orlly?
If you weren't preaching how do u explain making more and more
Threads about this topic no one said anything about religion before u did
:I followed it out:
Yep I know that's preaching brother spread the wordddd....
Okay, I was wrong. I have no issue with admitting fallibility when presented with the appropriate evidence. Being wise doesn't come from stated perfection and a denial of ever being wrong. It comes from admitting mistakes and integrating the improved "right answer" so that you can strive towards perfection.

Everyone else:
I'm not ignoring anyone. I don't have internet access at home right now. I made a thread to point this out, but it seems to be missing. I blame Hemp. I'm at the library sparingly until I can scrounge up a packet sniffer and WEP cracker. You know, for benevolent network security purposes.

The Legendary MasamuneXero

Quote:
Originally posted by JoeyStorm
u r a legend
Quote:
Originally posted by Greystar
losers quit heros take long breaks the masamunian will return i smell it
Past forum accounts:

Secret Weapon
SecretWeapon
Secret b&
Secret b& agin
Secret b& V.2
V.3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11...(etc)
Secret Imolated
Secret Imolate

You can't stop the machine.
53cr37 W34p0n is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-28-2014, 12:47   #25
Wayne Brady :(
Gentleman

Wayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond repute
Coursera has some great content, only finished one course on-site, I occasionally enroll myself into courses months later and then completely ignore all e-mails saying I should watch videos and do exercises.
Old 03-01-2014, 20:38   #26
Jarvis
;-)

Jarvis is on a distinguished road
This thread isssss waaaack daaawg
Old 03-30-2014, 07:44   #27
~Ahmed~

I've been watching breaking bad and something got me thinking.

Hey genius OP, weren't you the meth addict who spent years trying to convince people that drugs/meth are a good thing or something, before you ended up in jail?

You're such a wise wise man. We're all proud of critical and superior thinking skills, man.
Old 04-02-2014, 21:11   #28
53cr37 W34p0n
Masamunian

53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ahmed~ View Post
I've been watching breaking bad and something got me thinking.

Hey genius OP, weren't you the meth addict who spent years trying to convince people that drugs/meth are a good thing or something, before you ended up in jail?

You're such a wise wise man. We're all proud of critical and superior thinking skills, man.
I've never done meth, and I don't think I've ever promoted any drug use for people who don't need it. I do promote the idea that all drugs should be legal though, since they're essentially tools with no distinction between right and wrong, and it's only the actions that an individual does that affects others that can be labeled as such.

You're probably thinking of my posts talking about my ADHD medication dextroamphetamine. As much as it may shock you, the positives have outweighed any negatives that you could think of, including those that have been brought up on these forums.

My being in jail had nothing to do with drugs, or any illegal behavior on my part for that matter.

The Legendary MasamuneXero

Quote:
Originally posted by JoeyStorm
u r a legend
Quote:
Originally posted by Greystar
losers quit heros take long breaks the masamunian will return i smell it
Past forum accounts:

Secret Weapon
SecretWeapon
Secret b&
Secret b& agin
Secret b& V.2
V.3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11...(etc)
Secret Imolated
Secret Imolate

You can't stop the machine.
53cr37 W34p0n is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-02-2014, 21:41   #29
Electra_Glide
Giddy Up

Electra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond repute
Legalize all drugs? Critical & Superior thinking? The health system wouldn't be able to support all the addicts, diseases, and death that would come with that.
There is already plenty of problems with the present day legalized drugs.
You may as well take the position that murder should be legal, in fact, lets just not have any laws at all, and live survival of the fittest. In that scenario, you would be pushing up daisies years ago, but your critical thinking has failed to bring about that awareness for you.

What are you, an anarchist? Oh well, back to the stone age.
Electra_Glide is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-02-2014, 21:45   #30
~Ahmed~

Quote:
I've never done meth, and I don't think I've ever promoted any drug use for people who don't need it. I do promote the idea that all drugs should be legal though, since they're essentially tools with no distinction between right and wrong, and it's only the actions that an individual does that affects others that can be labeled as such.

You're probably thinking of my posts talking about my ADHD medication dextroamphetamine. As much as it may shock you, the positives have outweighed any negatives that you could think of, including those that have been brought up on these forums.

My being in jail had nothing to do with drugs, or any illegal behavior on my part for that matter.
I do remember you or someone else talking about meth saying the benefits outweigh the negatives.

Drugs shouldn't be legal. o.o Not even weed.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: