Old 09-06-2008, 10:33   #31
the.mofo
<3 guns

the.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to the.mofo Send a message via MSN to the.mofo Send a message via Yahoo to the.mofo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Durant View Post
Okay then.

*Dies*

*Durant23 comes along (check sig)
uses pray*

Hello! Umm I am your new mod...
hi nice to meet you new mod

54448m attack/203 crit/97 break /no Defense glass cannon fire
#FireTaoLivesMatter
GLASS CANNON FTW
the.mofo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-06-2008, 11:07   #32
UCANTSEEMEE
Buckets

UCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Shopping list:

Pizza
Cookies
20 litre Coke Zero
1 bulk pack

yeah man i brought this to ur house but u werent there but ur wife was so yeh.. i dont think you wanna know the ending..

HAHA jk jk man ur cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinks View Post
Arguing who's the most skillful pirate lol. Whats next, most skillful Assassin? or maybe even Fire tao.
^ sums up co pretty much
UCANTSEEMEE is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-06-2008, 14:01   #33
SpOoKs

SpOoKs has a reputation beyond reputeSpOoKs has a reputation beyond reputeSpOoKs has a reputation beyond reputeSpOoKs has a reputation beyond reputeSpOoKs has a reputation beyond reputeSpOoKs has a reputation beyond reputeSpOoKs has a reputation beyond reputeSpOoKs has a reputation beyond reputeSpOoKs has a reputation beyond reputeSpOoKs has a reputation beyond reputeSpOoKs has a reputation beyond repute
yeah all mods r **** and I lol'd @ Durants Location
Char: ResenganZ
Class: Ninja 130 - Warrior 130 - Water 130
SpOoKs is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-08-2008, 03:16   #34
DarthPrevster
♥Emo ppl♥

DarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBabySag View Post
meh gtfo - Durant is a nice guy not a NAZI bish
You are absolutely stupid. If I could put your stupidity into words I'm sure it would throw the balance of the universe off and destroy all life as we know it.

That is how absolutely stupid you are.

And I quote your stupidity to prove just how stupid you are...

Quote:
this thread is dedicated to X ***8224; X who is a little kid with no knowledge about world history or the origin of the english language.

Bryan - I tried to be nice to your scammer face. You are so blinded by your ignorance for the world, thinking that americans were the first and best and only country in the world. YOU are pathetic

The english Language started in England or as its known Great Britain. The word Mother is commonly known as Mum.

yes its ****ing spelt Mum u wanker. Mum is the proper English way of spelling it. MOM is just an incorrect way you americans derivived it because thats how it sounds with your accent.

Its the same as Jail. Jail isnt the original way to spell it or the original word.

its Gaol

Now you have had your english lesson and world history lesson, go out and get urself an education. just because you think your father is some engineer - it shows you are stupid and dont realise, what does being an engineer have to do with knowing world history or the english language???

Nothing direct you idiot. gawd ur dad must be as dumb as you
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

ROFLLLLLLLLLLL

God you're dumb, anything you say won't compare to just how dumb you are so keep going.

Makes me laugh.

http://www.gamerstube.com/view_video...237069fe41b0db
You'd be suspicious too.

Dragon
WheelZ Ninja 130> Warrior 130> Water 130
Exavia Trojan 130> Warrior 130> Water 130
Previsible Trojan 130> Trojan 130> Trojan 105

I don't care what you think about me, I say what's on my mind. If you don't like it then don't talk to me.

R.I.P Joshua Aaron Reviczky
R.I.P Chadley MacDaddy Gozzola
DarthPrevster is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-08-2008, 04:50   #35
Persuadah
MANWH0RE

Persuadah has a reputation beyond reputePersuadah has a reputation beyond reputePersuadah has a reputation beyond reputePersuadah has a reputation beyond reputePersuadah has a reputation beyond reputePersuadah has a reputation beyond reputePersuadah has a reputation beyond reputePersuadah has a reputation beyond reputePersuadah has a reputation beyond reputePersuadah has a reputation beyond reputePersuadah has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthPrevster View Post
You are absolutely stupid. If I could put your stupidity into words I'm sure it would throw the balance of the universe off and destroy all life as we know it.
LOL i just have to sig that, loved that one!

[Whisper]arturbrasill2 speaks to Persuader: aimbother mother ****er ***[17:30]

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehLuzr View Post
* Kattler (R) is a registered trademark of Persu p00ned j00, Inc. and is licenced to devilishlykatt for personal use. All rights reserved. Used with permission.
Quote:
-
Quote:
Persuadah is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-08-2008, 13:58   #36
shadowxdemon

shadowxdemon is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Persuadah View Post
Imagine if there was a store selling a lot of 2.0 litre bottles, that way you could get 20 litre's Doesn't that just blow your mind?
yea im retarded lol. i probably managed to convince myself that what I read was 1 20 litre bottle and not what he actually wrote. lol
shadowxdemon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-08-2008, 14:09   #37
Persuadah
MANWH0RE

Persuadah has a reputation beyond reputePersuadah has a reputation beyond reputePersuadah has a reputation beyond reputePersuadah has a reputation beyond reputePersuadah has a reputation beyond reputePersuadah has a reputation beyond reputePersuadah has a reputation beyond reputePersuadah has a reputation beyond reputePersuadah has a reputation beyond reputePersuadah has a reputation beyond reputePersuadah has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowxdemon View Post
yea im retarded lol. i probably managed to convince myself that what I read was 1 20 litre bottle and not what he actually wrote. lol
Acceptance is the first step to recovery, way to go champ

[Whisper]arturbrasill2 speaks to Persuader: aimbother mother ****er ***[17:30]

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehLuzr View Post
* Kattler (R) is a registered trademark of Persu p00ned j00, Inc. and is licenced to devilishlykatt for personal use. All rights reserved. Used with permission.
Quote:
-
Quote:
Persuadah is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-27-2008, 16:10   #38
D4nGeR
Pintonator

D4nGeR has a reputation beyond reputeD4nGeR has a reputation beyond reputeD4nGeR has a reputation beyond reputeD4nGeR has a reputation beyond reputeD4nGeR has a reputation beyond reputeD4nGeR has a reputation beyond reputeD4nGeR has a reputation beyond reputeD4nGeR has a reputation beyond reputeD4nGeR has a reputation beyond reputeD4nGeR has a reputation beyond reputeD4nGeR has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Nope not eagle visiting, just your new moderator of Dragon. Nice to meet you all and looking forward to seeing some familiar faces.
ahahaha look what we have here ;o
just too good to be true hi there lil turd, welcome
nobody really cares if ur visiting or modding here, truth is ur just another one in the bunch, although u think u are a big deal, ur just another of the nerd mods who claims to be "leaving this ****ty game" when on the other side stares at these forums at least 12/24 a day and probably has ur piece o **** account on tg.

ur a joke but hey, i cant help it, i love people like you, even the fat ones

LOL

Cry me a River SeriesIIIIIIIV

--

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
Careful what you say pimples.
I dont Milk guys for their chars. so shut up and continue abusing these people like you always have, attention *****.
I lol'ed.
D4nGeR is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-27-2008, 17:55   #39
DarthPrevster
♥Emo ppl♥

DarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by D4nGeR View Post
ahahaha look what we have here ;o
just too good to be true hi there lil turd, welcome
nobody really cares if ur visiting or modding here, truth is ur just another one in the bunch, although u think u are a big deal, ur just another of the nerd mods who claims to be "leaving this ****ty game" when on the other side stares at these forums at least 12/24 a day and probably has ur piece o **** account on tg.

ur a joke but hey, i cant help it, i love people like you, even the fat ones
LOLOL looks who's green card expired.

Police found out cause he was hanging out at middle schools harassing the 16 year olds to move in with him xD

http://www.gamerstube.com/view_video...237069fe41b0db
You'd be suspicious too.

Dragon
WheelZ Ninja 130> Warrior 130> Water 130
Exavia Trojan 130> Warrior 130> Water 130
Previsible Trojan 130> Trojan 130> Trojan 105

I don't care what you think about me, I say what's on my mind. If you don't like it then don't talk to me.

R.I.P Joshua Aaron Reviczky
R.I.P Chadley MacDaddy Gozzola
DarthPrevster is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-28-2008, 06:10   #40
AngelBabySag

AngelBabySag has a reputation beyond reputeAngelBabySag has a reputation beyond reputeAngelBabySag has a reputation beyond reputeAngelBabySag has a reputation beyond reputeAngelBabySag has a reputation beyond reputeAngelBabySag has a reputation beyond reputeAngelBabySag has a reputation beyond reputeAngelBabySag has a reputation beyond reputeAngelBabySag has a reputation beyond reputeAngelBabySag has a reputation beyond reputeAngelBabySag has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

That is how absolutely stupid you are.

And I quote your stupidity to prove just how stupid you are...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

ROFLLLLLLLLLLL

God you're dumb, anything you say won't compare to just how dumb you are so keep going.

Makes me laugh.
knowing the history of the english language and the proper spelling, shows I have an education unlike lil my i like to suck ****, rachel your a ***** and will do anything to get ahead.

btw that statement i said, isnt stupid, its something that Im proud of, proud to know Im correct over something, just because you think your boyfriends right, when actually he is wrong. if you want me to continue that topic I will, but then again you brought it up, so I will

STFU stupid ass *****, just because you dont have an education, doesnt mean you make Lame, and I mean lame, attempts to derail someone who obviously knows more than that ****ed up boy you call a boyfriend
Macleod War-War 130 - 125

Super +6 -1pc SDG/SDG helm
Unique +3 -1pc SDG necky
Super +4 SDG attack ring
Super +4 SDG/SDG club
Super +4 SDG armor
Super +4 SDG/SDG shield ~
Super +4 SDG bootz

~Plaything~ Wat-Arch 130-120

Super +4 sdg ears
Super +5 sdg/sdg bow
Super +5 sdg coat
AngelBabySag is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-28-2008, 08:42   #41
DaftPunk
VERY SHIT.

DaftPunk has a reputation beyond reputeDaftPunk has a reputation beyond reputeDaftPunk has a reputation beyond reputeDaftPunk has a reputation beyond reputeDaftPunk has a reputation beyond reputeDaftPunk has a reputation beyond reputeDaftPunk has a reputation beyond reputeDaftPunk has a reputation beyond reputeDaftPunk has a reputation beyond reputeDaftPunk has a reputation beyond reputeDaftPunk has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
knowing the history of the english language and the proper spelling, shows I have an education unlike lil my i like to suck ****, rachel your a ***** and will do anything to get ahead.

btw that statement i said, isnt stupid, its something that Im proud of, proud to know Im correct over something, just because you think your boyfriends right, when actually he is wrong. if you want me to continue that topic I will, but then again you brought it up, so I will

STFU stupid ass *****, just because you dont have an education, doesnt mean you make Lame, and I mean lame, attempts to derail someone who obviously knows more than that ****ed up boy you call a boyfriend
In the future, please make your rants easier to read.
[10:09:59 PM] cherry says: i can't use it.
[10:11:11 PM] cherry says: maybe there are toxics on my computer.
DaftPunk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-28-2008, 10:28   #42
SlyrZ
Banned

SlyrZ has a reputation beyond reputeSlyrZ has a reputation beyond reputeSlyrZ has a reputation beyond reputeSlyrZ has a reputation beyond reputeSlyrZ has a reputation beyond reputeSlyrZ has a reputation beyond reputeSlyrZ has a reputation beyond reputeSlyrZ has a reputation beyond reputeSlyrZ has a reputation beyond reputeSlyrZ has a reputation beyond reputeSlyrZ has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to SlyrZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaftPunk View Post
In the future, please stfu and cut yourself before you want to start ranting
fixed.
SlyrZ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-28-2008, 10:33   #43
Durant
Angry X***

Durant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond repute
o.o
Old 09-28-2008, 10:35   #44
SlyrZ
Banned

SlyrZ has a reputation beyond reputeSlyrZ has a reputation beyond reputeSlyrZ has a reputation beyond reputeSlyrZ has a reputation beyond reputeSlyrZ has a reputation beyond reputeSlyrZ has a reputation beyond reputeSlyrZ has a reputation beyond reputeSlyrZ has a reputation beyond reputeSlyrZ has a reputation beyond reputeSlyrZ has a reputation beyond reputeSlyrZ has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to SlyrZ
Quote:
o.o
dont hurt us pl0x
SlyrZ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-28-2008, 14:04   #45
RohitZero
Sucks now.

RohitZero has a reputation beyond reputeRohitZero has a reputation beyond reputeRohitZero has a reputation beyond reputeRohitZero has a reputation beyond reputeRohitZero has a reputation beyond reputeRohitZero has a reputation beyond reputeRohitZero has a reputation beyond reputeRohitZero has a reputation beyond reputeRohitZero has a reputation beyond reputeRohitZero has a reputation beyond reputeRohitZero has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
o.o
o.o

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: