Old 05-02-2011, 16:40   #1
bahshaddap

bahshaddap has a reputation beyond reputebahshaddap has a reputation beyond reputebahshaddap has a reputation beyond reputebahshaddap has a reputation beyond reputebahshaddap has a reputation beyond reputebahshaddap has a reputation beyond reputebahshaddap has a reputation beyond reputebahshaddap has a reputation beyond reputebahshaddap has a reputation beyond reputebahshaddap has a reputation beyond reputebahshaddap has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Report character name offenses here!

It has come to my recent attention that many people have been running about CO without abiding to a very clear set of rules, the Naming Rules. Seeing as so many people for such a long time have completely ignored and abused this rule, action must be taken. The sections of the Naming Rules that have been particularly abused, is how it is supposedly forbidden to have a character with which the character's name includes:
-Gibberish or nonsensical words
-Netspeak or other non-English languages

It is very sad to see so many, if not all of these characters, be allowed to play freely, as exceptions to a clearly stated rule by TQ Digital. It especially puts shame on such an incredible game, one which I have spent many paychecks on, and intend to love and enjoy for the rest of my life. In order to insure the keeping of CO's incredible reputation and the respect of its developers, I believe that action must be taken immediately. I have compiled these few characters from my server, Emerald/Sapphire, and would expect for them to be all dealt with, and the characters names modified (as stated the punishment is for such a disgusting act of rule-breaking) ASAP.

The three screenshots include:
1- Clearly a character name containing either a non-English language, gibberish or nonsensical words. Must be renamed immediately.
2- This name breaks the rules by being non-English. Must also be renamed immediately.
3- A much more inappropriate character name, containing violent references or terms, referring to the burning of a female, hence "SheBurnz". The character must be dealt with the worst of punishments listed in the rules created by TQ, "suspension or temporary/permanent isolation." It seems only appropriate.

If anyone else feels like they should help me rid this incredible game with this horrible reality, please, do not hesitate to post a screenshot and why you think they break this clearly under-enforced rule. Together I hope that we can help our server community, and even other servers throughout the game be much better places for people to play this amazing game.

Thank you.

PS: I would have of submitted more screenshots of offenses, but I simply did not have the time. Perhaps tomorrow after I buy my monthly TQ point cards, I will get on and spend about 9 or 10 hours capturing more screenshots of these terrible offenders and help, this legendary game become a much better game to play. (if that's even possible)
Attached Thumbnails
12123058.jpg   12359701.jpg   13098626.jpg  

co: ChucKNorriS
my gear:
xbl:
psn:
steam: Sandy Cervix
bahshaddap is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-02-2011, 18:48   #2
BuddhaIncarnate
New Buddha

BuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond repute
You are an idiot in more way than one.

PS - I can list one more way once you get home with those cards.

You know me as Fletch, the Pro Lvl 3 Touchpad FBer from Unity.

My fastblade is red for Danger
BuddhaIncarnate is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-02-2011, 19:58   #3
bahshaddap

bahshaddap has a reputation beyond reputebahshaddap has a reputation beyond reputebahshaddap has a reputation beyond reputebahshaddap has a reputation beyond reputebahshaddap has a reputation beyond reputebahshaddap has a reputation beyond reputebahshaddap has a reputation beyond reputebahshaddap has a reputation beyond reputebahshaddap has a reputation beyond reputebahshaddap has a reputation beyond reputebahshaddap has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuddhaIncarnate View Post
You are an idiot in more way than one.

PS - I can list one more way once you get home with those cards.
o rally?

Basically, I was going through the rules to see what you could be banned for in-game... And I saw these and I lol'd. Just simply re-stating a point that's been re-stated many, many times before. 10 coolpoints to the person who can figure out what that point is.

my gear:
xbl:
psn:
Old 05-02-2011, 20:28   #4
BuddhaIncarnate
New Buddha

BuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond repute
12 reasons you are retarded:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bahshaddap View Post
1.) It has come to my recent attention that many people have been running about CO

2.) a very clear set of rules, the Naming Rules.

3.) It is very sad to see so many, if not all of these characters, be allowed to play freely

4.) It especially puts shame on such an incredible game,

5.) one which I have spent many paychecks on, and intend to love and enjoy for the rest of my life.

6.) In order to insure the keeping of CO's incredible reputation and the respect of its developers,

7.) this incredible game

8.) Together I hope that we can help our server community,

9.) Perhaps tomorrow after I buy my monthly TQ point cards,

10.) I will get on

11.) and spend about 9 or 10 hours

12.) this legendary game
1.) There are not many people running about CO. There are many egys. Very few people actually play CO anymore.

2.) The only rule of CO is the biggest wallet wins. Posting anything beyond a bank statement saying you paid more than someone else means nothing.

3.) None of those people play 'freely.' CO is one of the most expensive games on the market.

4.) CO is not an incredible game.

5.) Each paycheck you spent on this game meant you worked hours and hours for 2 weeks, just so you could have a stronger pixel than someone else.

6.) These do not exist.

7.) See 4.

8.) You are not posting this in your server community. You posted this on the sapphire forums which are entirely unaffiliated with CO, TQ, and 91.com.

9.) You spend at least 2 weeks each month just working to be stronger on this game. This is based off the term monthly, and the fact that you spend paychecks on this game. Combining the two leads to this logical conclusion.

10.) You still have this game installed.

11.) You would spend either your entire amount of freetime, since you work, or go without sleep, just to play on this game.

12.) There is nothing legendary about this game. Scams are nothing new.

Old 05-02-2011, 21:52   #5
bahshaddap

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuddhaIncarnate View Post
12 reasons you are retarded:

1.) There are not many people running about CO. There are many egys. Very few people actually play CO anymore.

2.) The only rule of CO is the biggest wallet wins. Posting anything beyond a bank statement saying you paid more than someone else means nothing.

3.) None of those people play 'freely.' CO is one of the most expensive games on the market.

4.) CO is not an incredible game.

5.) Each paycheck you spent on this game meant you worked hours and hours for 2 weeks, just so you could have a stronger pixel than someone else.

6.) These do not exist.

7.) See 4.

8.) You are not posting this in your server community. You posted this on the sapphire forums which are entirely unaffiliated with CO, TQ, and 91.com.

9.) You spend at least 2 weeks each month just working to be stronger on this game. This is based off the term monthly, and the fact that you spend paychecks on this game. Combining the two leads to this logical conclusion.

10.) You still have this game installed.

11.) You would spend either your entire amount of freetime, since you work, or go without sleep, just to play on this game.

12.) There is nothing legendary about this game. Scams are nothing new.
Do you still think I was being serious?

my gear:
xbl:
psn:
Old 05-03-2011, 01:42   #6
Manhattans Junk
sick abz

Manhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Obviously, you..... fuck.
Manhattans Junk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-03-2011, 01:56   #7
PainNagato
Akatsuki

PainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond repute
This kid reminds me of those nerds and puzzies who read the rule books for self-explanatory things and manuals for newly bought accessories. With all the problems CO has, he wants TQ to ban people with special characters? LMAO

PainNagato: Water(140)>Warrior(140)>Trojan(129)
PainNagato is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-03-2011, 03:59   #8
Neko.chan
Assassin

Neko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond repute
Buy your monthly TQ cards? Ugh, go die please.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerstar View Post
lolol if i ever meet u in the street ima just be like add man ok or no, and pull out a notebook so i can write your name in it.
Neko.chan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-03-2011, 04:17   #9
PainNagato
Akatsuki

PainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond repute
I stopped reading his post when he said "I read the rules, and it says" or something like that

PainNagato: Water(140)>Warrior(140)>Trojan(129)
PainNagato is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-03-2011, 19:03   #10
BuddhaIncarnate
New Buddha

Quote:
I KNOW you were 100 percent serious in every single one of those retarded lines that you typed.

Don't try to play off your down's syndrome as trolling. You aren't fooling anyone.

Old 05-08-2011, 04:36   #11
Boberth
sexeh !!!

Boberth has a reputation beyond reputeBoberth has a reputation beyond reputeBoberth has a reputation beyond reputeBoberth has a reputation beyond reputeBoberth has a reputation beyond reputeBoberth has a reputation beyond reputeBoberth has a reputation beyond reputeBoberth has a reputation beyond reputeBoberth has a reputation beyond reputeBoberth has a reputation beyond reputeBoberth has a reputation beyond repute
by the look of your location you are racist you should be banned too

Boberth trojan - trojan - trojan Reincarnated into trojan-warrior-water

BobertH ninja - warrior - trojan
--fixed nix
--lvl 8 pene
--fixed cele

Goodfellas RULES !
I <3 XB xP

Bulk pack =~ 100 pints of beer... spend your money wisely...

Boberth is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-08-2011, 19:47   #12
Manhattans Junk
sick abz

Manhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boberth View Post
by the look of your location you are racist you should be banned too
means he's from Canada.... and typically, US northerners aren't really racist..... openly.
Manhattans Junk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-08-2011, 20:25   #13
chaosknightray
Hell Dude

chaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond repute
This has been going on your years.

And you're the only one who actually cared? Seriously? Doubt TQ cares either. More concerned about profit than this ****.

Captain of the OT Ninja Squad

Pluto/Jupiter
Tenma 130-130-130 Nin-Nin-Nin
Steward, Supervisor or Manager of Quarantine.
Was The Axe/Sword Ninja and Trojan
Owner of The +5 SDG SDG Super Axe With Permed P1 Hammer
chaosknightray is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-09-2011, 16:31   #14
bahshaddap

I fail to see how any of this is relevant. Please refrain from posting in this section unless you have something meaningful to contribute against this heinous crime.

my gear:
xbl:
psn:
Old 05-09-2011, 16:50   #15
BuddhaIncarnate
New Buddha

Quote:
I fail to see how any of this is relevant. Please refrain from posting in this section unless you have something meaningful to contribute against this heinous crime.
Please refrain from posting in this section. That's it. Nice and simple with no conditionals. Just leave.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: