Old 05-28-2011, 19:33   #31
Manhattans Junk
sick abz

Manhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bahshaddap View Post
1. Really?

2. cool story bro (that is kind of cool, actually)

3. Yet you still post on said games forums, thus making your third statement invalid.
Elaborate on #3. Please.
Manhattans Junk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-28-2011, 22:53   #32
bahshaddap

bahshaddap has a reputation beyond reputebahshaddap has a reputation beyond reputebahshaddap has a reputation beyond reputebahshaddap has a reputation beyond reputebahshaddap has a reputation beyond reputebahshaddap has a reputation beyond reputebahshaddap has a reputation beyond reputebahshaddap has a reputation beyond reputebahshaddap has a reputation beyond reputebahshaddap has a reputation beyond reputebahshaddap has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manhattans Junk View Post
Elaborate on #3. Please.
For example:
-I used to hang out at a coffee shop
-My friends and I hated said coffee that the coffee shop sold, and stopped buying coffee there (understandable)
-We continue to go there, however, and sit at the tables together and talk, while not buying coffee (understandable)
-While people are walking out, we go "LOL U R A DUMBASS AND U FAIL, THIS COFFEE SUX, Y WOULD U STILL BUY COFFEE HERE?" (lol wat?)

My point is that I'm not saying that whoever only posts on forums, and doesn't play is stupid. It's pretty obvious that a large chunk of people who post do that, I get it. However, calling whoever says that they play CO, on CO's forum an idiot, makes ZERO sense at all. But I also get how saying that I play CO is the only thing you can really say about me. Don't worry, I understand.

co: ChucKNorriS
my gear:
xbl:
psn:
steam: Sandy Cervix
bahshaddap is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-29-2011, 10:34   #33
Manhattans Junk
sick abz

Manhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
For example:
-I used to hang out at a coffee shop
-My friends and I hated said coffee that the coffee shop sold, and stopped buying coffee there (understandable)
-We continue to go there, however, and sit at the tables together and talk, while not buying coffee (understandable)
-While people are walking out, we go "LOL U R A DUMBASS AND U FAIL, THIS COFFEE SUX, Y WOULD U STILL BUY COFFEE HERE?" (lol wat?)

My point is that I'm not saying that whoever only posts on forums, and doesn't play is stupid. It's pretty obvious that a large chunk of people who post do that, I get it. However, calling whoever says that they play CO, on CO's forum an idiot, makes ZERO sense at all. But I also get how saying that I play CO is the only thing you can really say about me. Don't worry, I understand.
I said elaborate, not make up an irrelevant metaphoric story and then say the same thing you already said. You're really quite stupid, y'know.
Old 05-29-2011, 12:47   #34
*Jin*Sin*
Counter

*Jin*Sin* has a reputation beyond repute*Jin*Sin* has a reputation beyond repute*Jin*Sin* has a reputation beyond repute*Jin*Sin* has a reputation beyond repute*Jin*Sin* has a reputation beyond repute*Jin*Sin* has a reputation beyond repute*Jin*Sin* has a reputation beyond repute*Jin*Sin* has a reputation beyond repute*Jin*Sin* has a reputation beyond repute*Jin*Sin* has a reputation beyond repute*Jin*Sin* has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to *Jin*Sin* Send a message via Skype™ to *Jin*Sin*
Quote:
1. Too bad since that's hardly close to being possible.

2. Since when does Chuck Norris ever fail at anything?

3. Was cute how you sent me a message in-game. So....... Who are you?
Sadly, I am your father What a disappointment you turned out to be.

Guild Leader of ~Shangrala~

Super-2-SDG-+12-|-5|-Phase 6 Permed-Veil
Super-2-SDG-+12-|-1|-Necklace
Super-2-SDG-+12-Phase 6 Permed-|-5|-Ring
Super-2-SDG-+12-Phase 6 Permed-|-3|-Bead
Super-2-SDG-+12-Phase 6 Permed-|-5|-Bead
Super-2-SDG-+12-Phase 6 Permed-|-5|-Coat
Super-2-SDG-+12-Phase 3 Permed-|-3|-Boots
Super-2-STHG-+8-|-1|-HeavenFan
Super-2-SGG-+8-|-1|-StarTower
Super-+7-Crop-|-1|
+12-Steed

http://i.imgur.com/M0DE3.jpg
*Jin*Sin* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-29-2011, 12:52   #35
bahshaddap

bahshaddap has a reputation beyond reputebahshaddap has a reputation beyond reputebahshaddap has a reputation beyond reputebahshaddap has a reputation beyond reputebahshaddap has a reputation beyond reputebahshaddap has a reputation beyond reputebahshaddap has a reputation beyond reputebahshaddap has a reputation beyond reputebahshaddap has a reputation beyond reputebahshaddap has a reputation beyond reputebahshaddap has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manhattans Junk View Post
I said elaborate, not make up an irrelevant metaphoric story and then say the same thing you already said. You're really quite stupid, y'know.
Not sure how I can elaborate much clearer than that.
How about we try this.
Re-read this:
Quote:
3. Yet you still post on said games forums, thus making your third statement invalid.
Good, now re-read this, assuming you even read it in the first place:
Quote:
I fail to see how that is anything less than the elaboration you asked for. If you really need more details than that, I don't know what to say... Perhaps you should find out what the words you use mean before you use them, reply with something relevant, or don't bother replying at all.

Oh, and I threw the story in there just in-case you were actually stupid enough to not understand my point. It seems as if I was right.

my gear:
xbl:
psn:
Old 05-29-2011, 13:02   #36
*Jin*Sin*
Counter

*Jin*Sin* has a reputation beyond repute*Jin*Sin* has a reputation beyond repute*Jin*Sin* has a reputation beyond repute*Jin*Sin* has a reputation beyond repute*Jin*Sin* has a reputation beyond repute*Jin*Sin* has a reputation beyond repute*Jin*Sin* has a reputation beyond repute*Jin*Sin* has a reputation beyond repute*Jin*Sin* has a reputation beyond repute*Jin*Sin* has a reputation beyond repute*Jin*Sin* has a reputation beyond repute
What was the point of this thread? Was it to prove how stupid some people are? One person in particular.

Super-+7-Crop-|-1|
+12-Steed

Old 05-29-2011, 13:41   #37
bahshaddap

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Jin*Sin* View Post
What was the point of this thread? Was it to prove how stupid some people are? One person in particular.
One company.

my gear:
xbl:
psn:
Old 05-30-2011, 04:41   #38
*Jin*Sin*
Counter

Cant read my poker face!

Super-+7-Crop-|-1|
+12-Steed

Old 05-30-2011, 18:26   #39
BURNtheCoran
Ben

BURNtheCoran is on a distinguished road
Quote:
It has come to my recent attention that many people have been running about CO without abiding to a very clear set of rules, the Naming Rules. Seeing as so many people for such a long time have completely ignored and abused this rule, action must be taken. The sections of the Naming Rules that have been particularly abused, is how it is supposedly forbidden to have a character with which the character's name includes:
-Gibberish or nonsensical words
-Netspeak or other non-English languages

It is very sad to see so many, if not all of these characters, be allowed to play freely, as exceptions to a clearly stated rule by TQ Digital. It especially puts shame on such an incredible game, one which I have spent many paychecks on, and intend to love and enjoy for the rest of my life. In order to insure the keeping of CO's incredible reputation and the respect of its developers, I believe that action must be taken immediately. I have compiled these few characters from my server, Emerald/Sapphire, and would expect for them to be all dealt with, and the characters names modified (as stated the punishment is for such a disgusting act of rule-breaking) ASAP.

The three screenshots include:
1- Clearly a character name containing either a non-English language, gibberish or nonsensical words. Must be renamed immediately.
2- This name breaks the rules by being non-English. Must also be renamed immediately.
3- A much more inappropriate character name, containing violent references or terms, referring to the burning of a female, hence "SheBurnz". The character must be dealt with the worst of punishments listed in the rules created by TQ, "suspension or temporary/permanent isolation." It seems only appropriate.

If anyone else feels like they should help me rid this incredible game with this horrible reality, please, do not hesitate to post a screenshot and why you think they break this clearly under-enforced rule. Together I hope that we can help our server community, and even other servers throughout the game be much better places for people to play this amazing game.

Thank you.

PS: I would have of submitted more screenshots of offenses, but I simply did not have the time. Perhaps tomorrow after I buy my monthly TQ point cards, I will get on and spend about 9 or 10 hours capturing more screenshots of these terrible offenders and help, this legendary game become a much better game to play. (if that's even possible)
i am utterly offended by this. how dare they and tq disgrace the ToS? the ToS clearly states tq can edit it if they want to but they did not meaning this rule is still in effect. if this rule is still in effect why are these hainous rebels not punished you may wonder? conspiracy. china has been secretly dealing nuclear weapons with egypt and is now holding their end of the deal, advantages in conquer online. i am now disgusted by tq and i invite you all to boycott them since you are all loyal players and regular customers(i assume this since you regularly post on the games forum)thanks for your support and understanding.
BURNtheCoran is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-30-2011, 19:38   #40
Manhattans Junk
sick abz

Quote:
Not sure how I can elaborate much clearer than that.
How about we try this.
Re-read this:

Good, now re-read this, assuming you even read it in the first place:

I fail to see how that is anything less than the elaboration you asked for. If you really need more details than that, I don't know what to say... Perhaps you should find out what the words you use mean before you use them, reply with something relevant, or don't bother replying at all.

Oh, and I threw the story in there just in-case you were actually stupid enough to not understand my point. It seems as if I was right.
No. You are dumb. You said people who post on forums are just as bad as you, someone who still plays the game. You are incredibly incorrect. [and dumb, still.] I asked you to elaborate why that might be, but you just said the same thing over again, with a stupid ass story.
Old 05-31-2011, 07:22   #41
Arronax
Swarley

Arronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond repute
Corrected the story:

-I used to hang out at a coffee shop. We drank coffee, and all was good.
- One day, the coffee shop employees started pissing in the coffee. (the product was changed for the far, far worse, which is true for CO)
-While people are walking out, we go "lolol, pissdrinking ***gots!"

You'd have to be a complete retard to actually LIKE CO the way it is now - but then again, you might be of the sort that doesn't mind gargling on piss.
Arronax is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-31-2011, 15:16   #42
BADMAN-2.0
oHmYGODDD!

BADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

I fail.
I agree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateBuzz View Post
Oh if you're talking about my so called 'mullet' that i don't have anymore haha..
Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateBuzz View Post

And no i'm intiligent irl
BADMAN-2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-01-2011, 18:19   #43
bahshaddap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arronax View Post
Corrected the story:

-I used to hang out at a coffee shop. We drank coffee, and all was good.
- One day, the coffee shop employees started pissing in the coffee. (the product was changed for the far, far worse, which is true for CO)
-While people are walking out, we go "lolol, pissdrinking ***gots!"

You'd have to be a complete retard to actually LIKE CO the way it is now - but then again, you might be of the sort that doesn't mind gargling on piss.
I don't get it, what's not to love??

my gear:
xbl:
psn:
Old 06-01-2011, 23:11   #44
BuddhaIncarnate
New Buddha

BuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I don't get it, what's not to love??
Neko wants me so bad.

You know me as Fletch, the Pro Lvl 3 Touchpad FBer from Unity.

My fastblade is red for Danger

Last edited by BuddhaIncarnate; 06-02-2011 at 21:10.
BuddhaIncarnate is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-02-2011, 16:27   #45
Neko.chan
Assassin

Neko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuddhaIncarnate View Post
And that is why each and every one of us is better than you.
What the fat bald gold guy said.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerstar View Post
lolol if i ever meet u in the street ima just be like add man ok or no, and pull out a notebook so i can write your name in it.
Neko.chan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: