Old 12-21-2008, 03:17   #1
rammstein

rammstein is on a distinguished road
Adios emerald.

I have been known as Madmania for quite a while first on phoenix server then on emerald server. Before that I played on dragon. All together I've played off and on for six years. Frankly I'm damn glad I am now officially quiting. Now that being said. I would like to say to all the people who have been my friend through and through in this game. Thank you for the laughs, good times, and friendship. It was much appreciated that I could spend time with such stellar people. Namely Mikey, dragons angel, dragon reborn, boostar, squirrelador, iheartu, darksmith, and many many others who have been stalwart friends, some recently and some over the years.

Now to those I truly despise namely power princess, soma, dennis' extended family. Many others *******s ingrates and morons. You suck balls seriously half of you are too stupid to make it in life thats why you play conquer 24/7. I mean seriously while some of us played just to pass the time and kick it with friends you constantly went out of your way to be a totally ignorant group of would be bullies and tards. Further every dime you spent on this game was a utter waste cause no one respects you nor cares about your opinion or your pathetic existance. Nor is anyone impressed with what you have through your conniving back biting and worse scamming.

There I feel really good. At any rate to my friends good fortune and safe journey. To those I hated I hope you spill coffee and tea on your keyboards and your towers. That results in your inability to play even rune scape much less conquer. Toodles!
rammstein is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-21-2008, 06:33   #2
Snyder
AfroSamrai

Snyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by rammstein View Post
I have been known as Madmania for quite a while first on phoenix server then on emerald server. Before that I played on dragon. All together I've played off and on for six years. Frankly I'm damn glad I am now officially quiting. Now that being said. I would like to say to all the people who have been my friend through and through in this game. Thank you for the laughs, good times, and friendship. It was much appreciated that I could spend time with such stellar people. Namely Mikey, dragons angel, dragon reborn, boostar, squirrelador, iheartu, darksmith, and many many others who have been stalwart friends, some recently and some over the years.

Now to those I truly despise namely power princess, soma, dennis' extended family. Many others *******s ingrates and morons. You suck balls seriously half of you are too stupid to make it in life thats why you play conquer 24/7. I mean seriously while some of us played just to pass the time and kick it with friends you constantly went out of your way to be a totally ignorant group of would be bullies and tards. Further every dime you spent on this game was a utter waste cause no one respects you nor cares about your opinion or your pathetic existance. Nor is anyone impressed with what you have through your conniving back biting and worse scamming.

There I feel really good. At any rate to my friends good fortune and safe journey. To those I hated I hope you spill coffee and tea on your keyboards and your towers. That results in your inability to play even rune scape much less conquer. Toodles!
Adios. Never really knew you even if i also played on and off since 2003 (hmm this game was around in 2003 right? its been so long that sometimes i get confused as well)

Vote for historically correct skin tone options: PRESS HERE

"For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction." Isaac Newton

"Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer." Sun-tzu

"Abandon all hope ye who enter here" Dante 's The Inferno

"Killing for peace is like screwing for virginity" Mud and blood 2

Characters:
Snyder|187| lvl 132 2nd reborn trojan
FalleN lvl 132 2nd reborn archer
Peligroso|187|lvl 131 2nd reborn trojan
Snyder is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-23-2008, 11:24   #3
heini
c0ck4d00dl

heini has a reputation beyond reputeheini has a reputation beyond reputeheini has a reputation beyond reputeheini has a reputation beyond reputeheini has a reputation beyond reputeheini has a reputation beyond reputeheini has a reputation beyond reputeheini has a reputation beyond reputeheini has a reputation beyond reputeheini has a reputation beyond reputeheini has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to heini Send a message via MSN to heini
had a great time lvling with you at basis back in co 1.0 =]

!-SLINKY-! / !-PKIN.PKERZ-!

have a good one.
Old 12-23-2008, 12:18   #4
rammstein

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snyder View Post
Adios. Never really knew you even if i also played on and off since 2003 (hmm this game was around in 2003 right? its been so long that sometimes i get confused as well)
dragon server went up at 2002 that was the first one in animal group. lol but it got packed way too fast
Old 12-23-2008, 13:25   #5
Snyder
AfroSamrai

Snyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by rammstein View Post
dragon server went up at 2002 that was the first one in animal group. lol but it got packed way too fast
Ah ok.

Characters:
Old 12-24-2008, 02:45   #6
^whizz^

^whizz^ has a reputation beyond repute^whizz^ has a reputation beyond repute^whizz^ has a reputation beyond repute^whizz^ has a reputation beyond repute^whizz^ has a reputation beyond repute^whizz^ has a reputation beyond repute^whizz^ has a reputation beyond repute^whizz^ has a reputation beyond repute^whizz^ has a reputation beyond repute^whizz^ has a reputation beyond repute^whizz^ has a reputation beyond repute
waaa didn't realise you still played or not play anymore anyhow. Miss the gold old days in co1 back on phoenix u, aresius and a bunch of other random ppl who's names i cannot remember now >.<

take care mad
Old 12-24-2008, 09:58   #7
heini
c0ck4d00dl

heini has a reputation beyond reputeheini has a reputation beyond reputeheini has a reputation beyond reputeheini has a reputation beyond reputeheini has a reputation beyond reputeheini has a reputation beyond reputeheini has a reputation beyond reputeheini has a reputation beyond reputeheini has a reputation beyond reputeheini has a reputation beyond reputeheini has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to heini Send a message via MSN to heini
Quote:
Originally Posted by ^whizz^ View Post
waaa didn't realise you still played or not play anymore anyhow. Miss the gold old days in co1 back on phoenix u, aresius and a bunch of other random ppl who's names i cannot remember now >.<

take care mad
haha i remember aresius.. after he rbed we lvled together and he had 2 soc boots and i was like O_O

we made friends and then he quit. i emailed to ask him for some gear and he said no =[

co 1... i MISS IT SON
Old 12-24-2008, 12:14   #8
Snyder
AfroSamrai

Quote:
Originally Posted by ^whizz^ View Post

take care mad
I miss some things about co 1.0

Bigger guild wars, pking in tc, higher meteor socket rates, higher item finding rate.

As for the new jump, gear, i got no complaints. Just the potency i know im a bulker but even i have to admit, that if you have 10 potency more or less then your enemy it makes a world of difference. Which in my opinion is overdoing it and not balanced.

And well talismans......i think TQ should call them black magic fan and tower. They can nullify your enemies gear if you have better talismans then him and cancels out even the amount of potency you have.

They should reduce the difference between potency and the difference between talismans a bit.

Characters:

Last edited by Snyder; 12-24-2008 at 12:17.
Old 01-06-2009, 23:07   #9
rammstein

Quote:
I miss some things about co 1.0

Bigger guild wars, pking in tc, higher meteor socket rates, higher item finding rate.

As for the new jump, gear, i got no complaints. Just the potency i know im a bulker but even i have to admit, that if you have 10 potency more or less then your enemy it makes a world of difference. Which in my opinion is overdoing it and not balanced.

And well talismans......i think TQ should call them black magic fan and tower. They can nullify your enemies gear if you have better talismans then him and cancels out even the amount of potency you have.

They should reduce the difference between potency and the difference between talismans a bit.
wont happen tq likes the money too much. mores the pitty they will kill this game with their greed before long.
Old 04-29-2011, 10:44   #10
Aresius

Aresius is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to Aresius
Late answer...

A little late perhaps, but better late than never and you probly wont see this anyways... So long madmania, its been good knowing you!

/The almighty Aresius
Old 04-29-2011, 13:19   #11
Manhattans Junk
sick abz

Manhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond repute
Didn't know that there were some emeralds still lurking around on forums. That's creepy.
Manhattans Junk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-29-2011, 16:26   #12
Neko.chan
Assassin

Neko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manhattans Junk View Post
Didn't know that there were some emeralds still lurking around on forums. That's creepy.
Ain't it though? *shudder* It's like that creepy stalker guy that haunts around walmart or something.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerstar View Post
lolol if i ever meet u in the street ima just be like add man ok or no, and pull out a notebook so i can write your name in it.
Neko.chan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-29-2011, 16:34   #13
CheekyPunk27
JesusFreak

CheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond repute
he said he'd been playing on and off for 6 years, and the post was in 2008.

lies.
+12 Sword ~ +12 Dagger ~ SuperRidingCrop(+6)(Bound)
Since 2004 ~ Hacked Dec 2014 ~ RIP
CheekyPunk27 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-30-2011, 06:37   #14
wolvesreign
Ohh shiny!

wolvesreign has a reputation beyond reputewolvesreign has a reputation beyond reputewolvesreign has a reputation beyond reputewolvesreign has a reputation beyond reputewolvesreign has a reputation beyond reputewolvesreign has a reputation beyond reputewolvesreign has a reputation beyond reputewolvesreign has a reputation beyond reputewolvesreign has a reputation beyond reputewolvesreign has a reputation beyond reputewolvesreign has a reputation beyond repute
I didn't think there were any people from emerald still alive but deto?

Currently geared off 3 +8 lotto wins

Currently guild leader of Haterade

Bulk more get tq'd
wolvesreign is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-02-2011, 04:03   #15
ZroVision
II Trill

ZroVision is a name known to allZroVision is a name known to allZroVision is a name known to allZroVision is a name known to allZroVision is a name known to allZroVision is a name known to all
Quote:
Ur still a queer breh
ZroVision is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: