Old 12-03-2017, 13:26   #1
Reapz

Reapz is on a distinguished road
Exclamation New_Challenge_EU Server

Hi guys I have recently started playing on the New_challenge_EU server and I cant seem to figure out how to get silver apart from selling cps also any advise on getting my gear to +12 quickly would be very helpful. Thanks.
Reapz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-03-2017, 13:28   #2
HitIt!

HitIt! is on a distinguished road
Quit while you can, no joke.
HitIt! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-03-2017, 15:51   #3
-Kirito

-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute
there is no way unless you are a dumbass who spends a couple of grand.

Last edited by -Kirito; 12-03-2017 at 15:55.
-Kirito is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-03-2017, 22:04   #4
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reapz View Post
Hi guys I have recently started playing on the New_challenge_EU server and I cant seem to figure out how to get silver apart from selling cps also any advise on getting my gear to +12 quickly would be very helpful. Thanks.
Not sure what you mean by "quickly" depends what you mean by that. The fastest way without bulking is to do dailies, get champ points, and then farm the new map 24/7. Other than that, it's like you said Sell cps for silver and vice versa, also you can get silver afk auto hunting if you have vip 4+ acc. Good luck.

http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=761506

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-04-2017, 03:20   #5
Reapz

Im not looking to spend bulk amounts of cash on this game unfortunately so slow and steady it is as i farm the life out of everything possible lol. Thanks for the advise guys.
Old 12-04-2017, 03:22   #6
Reapz

Quote:
Originally Posted by HitIt! View Post
Quit while you can, no joke.
Seriously that bad? hahah
Old 12-04-2017, 04:28   #7
HitIt!

HitIt! is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reapz View Post
Seriously that bad? hahah
Yeah, sadly. There's no way to be good/pro without spending an amount of money in this game and even then they will mess with you (Just ask people about the recent perfection issue)

And most of the game population are egyptians which either scam and/or are retarded or they don't speak english.

I would also like to advise to becareful with farming, it is possible TQ will see it as ''game abuse'' and steal your farming gear away (This has happened before)

There are way better games than CO.

Last edited by HitIt!; 12-04-2017 at 04:30.
HitIt! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-04-2017, 06:21   #8
~AEnur~
Constantin

~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitIt! View Post

And most of the game population are egyptians which either scam and/or are retarded or they don't speak english.
The reason above all IMO.

--------------------------------------------------------
~AEnur~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: