Old 12-01-2017, 08:55   #1
Skimoprimo

Skimoprimo is on a distinguished road
Client keeps crashing

It was happening like 2-3 times a day, now it happens like every 15 min, the game client crash and disappears without any error message or warning.
Anyone figured out the probable cause of this? i think the players on forum are much more of a help that the game client support.
Thanks
Skimoprimo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-01-2017, 10:16   #2
#Explicit
3XP1!C!6

#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skimoprimo View Post
It was happening like 2-3 times a day, now it happens like every 15 min, the game client crash and disappears without any error message or warning.
Anyone figured out the probable cause of this? i think the players on forum are much more of a help that the game client support.
Thanks

Quote:
So i got damn of the bug that conquer online crashes ( Disappear totally )
i cant leave my Sellers .
Cant even leave my hunt accs .

so i decided to find the log of this bug which was

Code:
ReleaseVer:e:\cq2client\cqclienten-98.2.2\3drole\gamebase.cpp MsgVer:145, FileTime:2017/11/23,17:18==(tqplat.dll 0002D1D2:0) (0002D201:1) (00154CA9:2) (0018A4B8:3) (001DA69C:4) (000BCF9A:5) (000E61C1:6) (00113CFA:7) (kernel32.dll 00018744:8) (ntdll.dll 0006582D:9) (000657FD:10) EC(c0000005) -- Tue Nov 28 18:08:06 2017
[R,cq2client,6639,English][Win6.2/261M/2047M/2047M/45][2408s/2965s/0s/0s/9286s/9286s/9288s][2016967ms/191832=10.51ms] -- Tue Nov 28 12:17:51 2017

Hopefully TQ Can put an end to these crashes now .
^ Posted some days ago

and as expected ,They Could't read the Debug log so they asked me to send an email to the designers maybe or idk whose this mail.

#Explicit is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-01-2017, 11:27   #3
Skimoprimo

Quote:
Originally Posted by #Explicit View Post
^ Posted some days ago

and as expected ,They Could't read the Debug log so they asked me to send an email to the designers maybe or idk whose this mail.

LOL @ "you can send the debug to co@net****.com"

No kidding if they can't read the debug, because the devs who made this game already found a better job or died before they implement exceptions handling in a game which crashes with no Error messages or any warning lol
Old 12-01-2017, 14:47   #4
#Explicit
3XP1!C!6

#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skimoprimo View Post
LOL @ "you can send the debug to co@net****.com"

No kidding if they can't read the debug, because the devs who made this game already found a better job or died before they implement exceptions handling in a game which crashes with no Error messages or any warning lol
Try Replacing this file > TQPlat.dll

from older client before the problem existed

idk if it works , idk also if its legit , you can get bjed for it ... idk .

tbh i didn't try it. idc also iam almost quitting .. very inactive
Old 12-01-2017, 22:53   #5
EternalDragonX

EternalDragonX is on a distinguished road
bump cuz this bug is fking annoying. Also lol @ "can you send it to.." how about you fking send it yourself wtf ? be grateful were even reporting this stupid bug
EternalDragonX is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-02-2017, 02:02   #6
#Explicit
3XP1!C!6

Well , i have got a reply that they think the bug is only on my side ..i linked them to this thread .

i know i shouldn't have sent the email , but we are the ones get fked up because of TQ bugs at last.

Last edited by #Explicit; 12-02-2017 at 02:08.
Old 12-02-2017, 02:58   #7
EternalDragonX

Quote:
Originally Posted by #Explicit View Post
Well , i have got a reply that they think the bug is only on my side ..i linked them to this thread .

i know i shouldn't have sent the email , but we are the ones get fked up because of TQ bugs at last.
show the post of rxin responding to my thread lol
Old 12-02-2017, 04:15   #8
Rigby
muslem

Rigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond repute
yeah not sure what is the real cause of the clients force closing.

COMPUTER SCIENTIST
CO DRAMA plzzz

Rxin, please read this.

For Shrek Lovers
For Sloth supporters
Rigby is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-02-2017, 08:07   #9
HitIt!

HitIt! is on a distinguished road
Stop using client edits, auto clicker or gaming mouse and reinstall your client.

- TQ

P.S: Got the same issue lol.
HitIt! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-02-2017, 11:26   #10
Mido2011
We Are One

Mido2011 is on a distinguished road
same prob here and was banned for 1 day and cussed as i've been using bot LOL Although i reported them about that crash ^O.o^

Pure Ninja 130 130 136 ... retired once Assassin been in game

Pure Water 130 130 134... rarely online

If you cann't play fastblade why you even have a trojan
Mido2011 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-02-2017, 13:28   #11
#Explicit
3XP1!C!6

Well i have changed my windows from win 10 to win 10 , i guess that problem is gone .... been online for around 8 hrs so far good .
Old 12-02-2017, 14:52   #12
DIRTY~XII
KylinGem+9

DIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond repute
only get it when i modify my client for multi...... or do i!??!?!
QueenOfHearts|Duchess [1.5B]|Ninja|140

Former Server/s: Server 3(2003-2016)>Scorpio(2016)>Honor(2016)>Kylin>Scentsword (18hr stay 2016)>Aquarius(2016)>Scorpio(2016)>TwilightDance (2017)>Kylin(2017"RIP")

Current Server: ~Titan~
|HouseOfCards| Guild Leader - Titan

Active: 2003-2017
DIRTY~XII is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-04-2017, 01:53   #13
#Explicit
3XP1!C!6

Bump
Old 12-05-2017, 07:38   #14
EternalDragonX

Holy sht this is getting ridiculous it rarely happened before but now its happening every few minutes. FIX UR SHTTY CLIENT TQ.
Old 12-05-2017, 07:56   #15
Skimoprimo

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalDragonX View Post
Holy sht this is getting ridiculous it rarely happened before but now its happening every few minutes. FIX UR SHTTY CLIENT TQ.
Okay, i also got the client crashing every 5 min yesterday...AGAIN

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: