Old 11-30-2017, 20:37   #1
Rxin
Super Moderator

Rxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond repute
Grateful November Sale Feedback Collecting

Heroes, Grateful November Sale is about to end, how do you like it? We would like to collect your opinions about this sale and make improvement in the future.

We tried Coupon and mysterious merchant in this thanksgiving sale, and different types of items are on sale at different periods of time. How do you think of these features?

Or if you have any thoughts about the price and items on sale, please let us know. Your cooperation will be highly appreciated.
Rxin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-30-2017, 21:18   #2
*~BeLLaDonna~*

*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute
Hello Rxin =)

I'll cooperate for the price of the promised refund cps I still haven't received on my water account
Sake - Most noob
*~BeLLaDonna~* is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-30-2017, 22:18   #3
DeathByStorm

DeathByStorm has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByStorm has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByStorm has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByStorm has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByStorm has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByStorm has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByStorm has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByStorm has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByStorm has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByStorm has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByStorm has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by *~BeLLaDonna~* View Post
Hello Rxin =)

I'll cooperate for the price of the promised refund cps I still haven't received on my water account
Start joining the lawsuit? The lawsuit that should have happened a long time ago, when they started taking people monk farming gears without any warning.

Last edited by DeathByStorm; 11-30-2017 at 22:22.
DeathByStorm is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-30-2017, 22:46   #4
AhmedinAlirazin

AhmedinAlirazin has a reputation beyond reputeAhmedinAlirazin has a reputation beyond reputeAhmedinAlirazin has a reputation beyond reputeAhmedinAlirazin has a reputation beyond reputeAhmedinAlirazin has a reputation beyond reputeAhmedinAlirazin has a reputation beyond reputeAhmedinAlirazin has a reputation beyond reputeAhmedinAlirazin has a reputation beyond reputeAhmedinAlirazin has a reputation beyond reputeAhmedinAlirazin has a reputation beyond reputeAhmedinAlirazin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rxin View Post
Heroes, Grateful November Sale is about to end, how do you like it? We would like to collect your opinions about this sale and make improvement in the future.

We tried Coupon and mysterious merchant in this thanksgiving sale, and different types of items are on sale at different periods of time. How do you think of these features?

Or if you have any thoughts about the price and items on sale, please let us know. Your cooperation will be highly appreciated.
Heroes? Heroes yoyr mommy rhinno. I no giv barell oil u to sweet talk me
How did we like it? Uselesso for full 12 with perf chi/jaing uh.
And **** you and **** all gms, ruin this fantastic geim,b a s t a r d a.

Your undestanding for my flame will be highly appreciated with barrell oil. Thanks for your long term understanding, Villain
A StuPiD PeRsOn LaUgHS ThReE TiMeS At A JoKe; OnCe WhEn EvEryOnE ElSe Is LaUgHinG, A SeCoNd TiMe WhEn He ActUaLlY GeTs ThE JokE, AnD A ThiRD TiMe WhEn He ReAlIzEs HE WaS LaUgHiNg WiThOuT GEtTinG ThE JoKe At FiRsT.

TrAsT MiI Ai KnOw BeTtAR

Last edited by AhmedinAlirazin; 11-30-2017 at 22:52.
AhmedinAlirazin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-01-2017, 07:16   #5
Rigby
muslem

Rigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond repute
bast evant i hoping sawing him tomorrow hehe is good i need it back fast Rnxi GM

COMPUTER SCIENTIST
CO DRAMA plzzz

Rxin, please read this.

For Shrek Lovers
For Sloth supporters
Rigby is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-01-2017, 12:13   #6
Conquer50

Conquer50 is on a distinguished road
Quote:

Instead of focusing on events that end up being called a "bug" why dont you focus on finishing up the parts of the game that are left undone.

Have you taken any User feedback and implemented it? I think not!

This is no personal blame at you, but hopefully you can carry the players voices to TQ and give us feedback on what they say...
Conquer50 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-01-2017, 19:54   #7
sweetlady08
MeowMix

sweetlady08 has a reputation beyond reputesweetlady08 has a reputation beyond reputesweetlady08 has a reputation beyond reputesweetlady08 has a reputation beyond reputesweetlady08 has a reputation beyond reputesweetlady08 has a reputation beyond reputesweetlady08 has a reputation beyond reputesweetlady08 has a reputation beyond reputesweetlady08 has a reputation beyond reputesweetlady08 has a reputation beyond reputesweetlady08 has a reputation beyond repute
Well the one good thing I did enjoy from that was the Mysterious Merchant event. The garments you could buy at very low price only at a particular time and for only so long. There was other items in there too like mounts and perm garments. I do enjoy a sale, just wish frozen for more then %5 off, Hades was a nice price. Also don't mind getting bound garments for a lower price.
sweetlady08 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-01-2017, 23:28   #8
CEED

CEED is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathByStorm View Post
Start joining the lawsuit? The lawsuit that should have happened a long time ago, when they started taking people monk farming gears without any warning.
THe more they daage the ingame economy the more they get.

Server: Eternity
~IcyGirl~ - 130-131-136 (Ninja-Warrior-FireTao)
speed_of_light - 130-130-131 (Trojan-Trojan-Archer)
Lillymon - 130-131-130 (Pure Warrior)
Kendall - 130-130 (Ninja, soon too be 3rd time Ninja)

Not really strong Chars but made with love and less than $200 bulk.
CEED is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-02-2017, 08:24   #9
Mucle
MathGenius

Mucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

It was ****, those ingame inbox thangiving coupons were annoying as ****. Anotehr thing I had to do when logging in before i could play the game without having annoying stuff happen. I'm glad when it's over.
Another fail event by TQ.
And I couldnt do the mystery guy thingey cause I don't play co 24/7.

Char-collector

Dark
130-130-140 Wat-War-Nin** (Princess)
130-130-138 Nin-War-Water**
130-130-138 Nin-War-Fire**

130-130-140 Pure Monk**
130-130-140 Wat-War-Archer**
130-130-140 Dw-War-Wat**

130-130-140 Wat-War-Tro**
130-133-129 Nin-War-Fire
130-130-129 Nin-War-Water
** = Fixed Jiang

Volcano
130-130-134 Pure Water
130-130-133 Wat-War-Archer

TQ are a bunch of scammers
Mucle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-04-2017, 09:52   #10
Conquer50

Conquer50 is on a distinguished road
Quote:

@Rxin any update on what the staff thought about our feedback, are they listening.

Feedback came back as garbage event.
Conquer50 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: