Old 11-29-2017, 19:30   #1
Skimoprimo

Skimoprimo is on a distinguished road
Why they didn't take back my perfection?

I also did that dice event but only for perfection...i gained more than 65 levels, it was around 110 before now, it is 175...they still didn't restore it back, are they still working on this?
Skimoprimo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-29-2017, 20:18   #2
*~BeLLaDonna~*

*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Why they didn't take back my perfection?
Probably a bug >.<

I think they probably finished... But maybe you wanna delete your post *sigh* Some people are not very happy with other's gains
Sake - Most noob
*~BeLLaDonna~* is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-30-2017, 01:41   #3
Oddyzeus
Dark

Oddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skimoprimo View Post
I also did that dice event but only for perfection...i gained more than 65 levels, it was around 110 before now, it is 175...they still didn't restore it back, are they still working on this?
I think it depens on how much u used the event, ppl didn't lose 100% of the perfection they got with the dice events, maybe you are in the sweet spot with the 65 levels. Might be calculated with Progress as Higher Perfection need way more Points to reach the next level.

Yasha Water-Warrior-WindWalker 130-130-140 (356 BP)
Oddyzeus Monk-Monk-Monk 130-130-140
EternalDarknezz Trojan-Warrior-Fire 130-130-133
Monk PVP Championship Europe 2nd Rank!
Conquer Online Veteran with Insane Skills!
Oddyzeus is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-30-2017, 03:22   #4
Locky
Boogey

Locky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skimoprimo View Post
lol, keep that sh*t for yourself, try to abuse everything you can. But just make sure you don't credit for it so you won't be bothered as much if you do get f*ked by TQ.

@Rxin: You are awfully quiet on the forum..
May I suggest this:
how-to-make-yourself-insanely-useful
Old 11-30-2017, 07:51   #5
Skimoprimo

Skimoprimo is on a distinguished road
I actually would like to have my cps back, should i report myself? lmao
Skimoprimo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: