Old 11-29-2017, 14:39   #1
#Explicit
3XP1!C!6

#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute
The F*ckin Azure shield and Perfection BUG vs Game BALANCE

You can see a very clear UNBALANCE in this video :
How Could Such a team win without the Azure Shield ?

i used to win these people on their full team """" ALONE """" , now thanks to TQ i can hardly break their sheild ( antibreak +50k of sheild ) and yeah i used to win even with their anti break .

The Azure sheild takes 50k Damage on low levels which is even more than most chars HP.

And The Azure shield now only consumes only 30 stamina !! REALLY !! this could means shield with such high damage absorption .

Good job TQ on giving the power to idiots .

and btw , the monk in the video was at level 90 of perfection now he is level 132 Thanks to TQ bugs , and i was the one with max perfection at this level .

The thing is :
Azure Shield Is Up-gradable to maximum at level 15 which means it takes 50k Damage on level 99-119 Tours which actually exceeds Most of players HP at this level

That means that it can be used and even exploited on low level tours a team of 2 waters with 1 attacker or even a skilled 1 water with a DW would be hard as "**" to be beaten with this shield .

Possible suggestions to regain balance :
- Reduce damage to at most 25k
- Change Skill Level CAP
- Revert the stamina cost , takes a full bar as it used to

Last edited by #Explicit; 11-29-2017 at 15:19.
#Explicit is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-29-2017, 15:43   #2
Rigby
muslem

Rigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond repute
they made this game even more noob friendly

COMPUTER SCIENTIST
CO DRAMA plzzz

Rxin, please read this.

For Shrek Lovers
For Sloth supporters
Rigby is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-29-2017, 15:51   #3
#Explicit
3XP1!C!6

#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rigby View Post
they made this game even more noob friendly

The Expansion Changed the game into A BUG .
Old 11-29-2017, 18:01   #4
King_Kai
NOSTupidyy

King_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to King_Kai
join a pure water to ur team and start wiinning again.
Old 11-29-2017, 19:26   #5
#Explicit
3XP1!C!6

Quote:
Originally Posted by King_Kai View Post
join a pure water to ur team and start wiinning again.
i did as u can see , i need 10x hits to break their sheild ( antibreak )
Old 11-29-2017, 21:32   #6
Siarei

Siarei has a reputation beyond reputeSiarei has a reputation beyond reputeSiarei has a reputation beyond reputeSiarei has a reputation beyond reputeSiarei has a reputation beyond reputeSiarei has a reputation beyond reputeSiarei has a reputation beyond reputeSiarei has a reputation beyond reputeSiarei has a reputation beyond reputeSiarei has a reputation beyond reputeSiarei has a reputation beyond repute
Let me clarify this. You are trying to kill an anti-break Water and you complain about the shield? I don't think you can kill her even without the shield. But yes, I agree Azure is pretty op at lower levels.
Siarei is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-30-2017, 01:34   #7
Oddyzeus
Dark

Oddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by #Explicit View Post
You can see a very clear UNBALANCE in this video :
i used to win these people on their full team """" ALONE """" , now thanks to TQ i can hardly break their sheild ( antibreak +50k of sheild ) and yeah i used to win even with their anti break.
Anti Break is the real problem we have in this game, Azure Shield might be only a problem in lower Level Tournaments. The fact that 1 player with Anti can win against 5 players that are decent equipped and have actually a "good" Team Setup (2 Water, 1 Monk,2 Attacker) is just disgusting. While that 1 guy lose in Skill Team PK even with a whole Team Setup in ~30 sek.

This game is a joke balancing wise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siarei View Post
Let me clarify this. You are trying to kill an anti-break Water and you complain about the shield? I don't think you can kill her even without the shield. But yes, I agree Azure is pretty op at lower levels.
yes he complains because he would have won on pts when they didn't had the shield.

Yasha Water-Warrior-WindWalker 130-130-140 (356 BP)
Oddyzeus Monk-Monk-Monk 130-130-140
EternalDarknezz Trojan-Warrior-Fire 130-130-133
Monk PVP Championship Europe 2nd Rank!
Conquer Online Veteran with Insane Skills!

Last edited by Oddyzeus; 11-30-2017 at 01:37.
Oddyzeus is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-30-2017, 02:11   #8
#Explicit
3XP1!C!6

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oddyzeus View Post
yes he complains because he would have won on pts when they didn't had the shield.
Literally , they couldn't even get 25% of my score before this sh*** comes out
such mach used to end 200k or less vs 2/3m Score to me and i used to beat the sh** out of them ((( ALONE ))) . now i can't even with a water

and guess what , these anti guys are level 119 where the unblance was born ( 10 + BP ) so i face the same s*** in skill team also

Last edited by #Explicit; 11-30-2017 at 02:27.
Old 12-01-2017, 10:16   #9
Schnifschnaf

Schnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Literally , they couldn't even get 25% of my score before this sh*** comes out
such mach used to end 200k or less vs 2/3m Score to me and i used to beat the sh** out of them ((( ALONE ))) . now i can't even with a water

and guess what , these anti guys are level 119 where the unblance was born ( 10 + BP ) so i face the same s*** in skill team also
109 doing 119 tourneys crying on forums, how original. Are you that retard who cried after getting rekt by some crit/immu chars in 1 soc +4 gears in stpk?
Schnifschnaf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-01-2017, 10:28   #10
#Explicit
3XP1!C!6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schnifschnaf View Post
109 doing 119 tourneys crying on forums, how original. Are you that retard who cried after getting rekt by some crit/immu chars in 1 soc +4 gears in stpk?
Getting rekt :/

Actually take a look at my score ...............

and btw i know iam 10 BP less , i accepted it ..... But the Azure Shield changes i believe is a bug in such level
Old 12-01-2017, 14:49   #11
zabegan35
Polat

zabegan35 is on a distinguished road
"antibrak", "anti-perfection" "antiPure****".. Remove all these bullcraps PLEASE, like the user above me said "they made more NOOBISH friendly".
We just need a CO New Dynasty expansion past 2009
zabegan35 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-01-2017, 15:27   #12
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Getting rekt :/

Actually take a look at my score ...............

and btw i know iam 10 BP less , i accepted it ..... But the Azure Shield changes i believe is a bug in such level
It honestly balances the game out more. It's not a solo event and shouldn't be treated as such. If you're getting defeated for not having teammates of your own then this is how it should be imho. The game changes true, but in terms of balance, it's much more balanced in this regard. As for BP you're never going to win as a 109 in a 119 bracket, so try the 99-. Good luck, if there are stronger opponents there that you can't beat, either get better gear/stats or transfer servers. That's how this game works.

http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=761506

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-01-2017, 16:23   #13
#Explicit
3XP1!C!6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post
It honestly balances the game out more. It's not a solo event and shouldn't be treated as such. If you're getting defeated for not having teammates of your own then this is how it should be imho. The game changes true, but in terms of balance, it's much more balanced in this regard. As for BP you're never going to win as a 109 in a 119 bracket, so try the 99-. Good luck, if there are stronger opponents there that you can't beat, either get better gear/stats or transfer servers. That's how this game works.
Then the game would change to worse if thats what it supposed to be.
And i always won it alone as i said ,,this shield is literally a bug it should take 100 stamina ... Thats nothing to argue about
It can never be a balance if u get endless shield , i lost elite pk today on 360BP lvl 99 Monk to a water ( Score 0 to 10k ) thanks to the *** shield.

Trust me when i say ... Shield taking 50k damage at such level can never be fair.
And also taking 25 stamina isn't fair

TQs point of this > force water to bulk perfection > zap for stamina > stay untouched .

Last edited by #Explicit; 12-01-2017 at 16:25.
Old 12-01-2017, 17:35   #14
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Then the game would change to worse if thats what it supposed to be.
And i always won it alone as i said ,,this shield is literally a bug it should take 100 stamina ... Thats nothing to argue about
It can never be a balance if u get endless shield , i lost elite pk today on 360BP lvl 99 Monk to a water ( Score 0 to 10k ) thanks to the *** shield.

Trust me when i say ... Shield taking 50k damage at such level can never be fair.
And also taking 25 stamina isn't fair

TQs point of this > force water to bulk perfection > zap for stamina > stay untouched .
I agree it should probably be lowered a bit in damage absorption at lower level. The idea of winning a team event as a solo is definitely not broke though. It should probably go lvl 70-10k,90-20k,100 - 30k,120-50k or something like that.

http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=761506

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-01-2017, 17:48   #15
#Explicit
3XP1!C!6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post
I agree it should probably be lowered a bit in damage absorption at lower level. The idea of winning a team event as a solo is definitely not broke though. It should probably go lvl 70-10k,90-20k,100 - 30k,120-50k or something like that.
iam okay to either have a team or play alone , it isn't my point

Now its almost IMPOSSIBLE win either ways

they main problem isn't about damage thu ..... its about STAMINA cost which been changed from 100 to 25 ...along with the 50k damage if a water has a good perfection ( actually all the game has become high perfection due to lucky chips bug ) , YOU WON't ever score a point against him.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: