Closed Thread

Old 11-27-2017, 20:23   #1
-Kirito

-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute
Eggys exploit bugs & its not a big deal but Bulkers exploit bug & there's mass hysteria!

This isn't the first time TQ ****ed up on their event and someone exploited it.

It just so happens that this time idiots decided to dump money into the exploit.

Hope you guys feel like dumb asses because you certainly are! crying about it here on the forums isn't going to do anything. You want cash back? for what lol you exploited a bug! feel grateful that you weren't ****ing banned. In fact take the cps and duck your head in crowds, my goodness you're a ****ing embarrassment.

you guys are all cucks! watching TQ **** the **** out of your money and you all just let it happen. STOP SPENDING MONEY FOR FAKE MONEY! This game isn't going no where and neither are you.

Serves all of you dumb asses right.

Thank you for getting me 3k bound cps though; )

end rant.
Old 11-27-2017, 20:44   #2
Rigby
muslem

Rigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Kirito View Post
This isn't the first time TQ ****ed up on their event and someone exploited it.

It just so happens that this time idiots decided to dump money into the exploit.

Hope you guys feel like dumb asses because you certainly are! crying about it here on the forums isn't going to do anything. You want cash back? for what lol you exploited a bug! feel grateful that you weren't ****ing banned. In fact take the cps and duck your head in crowds, my goodness you're a ****ing embarrassment.

you guys are all cucks! watching TQ **** the **** out of your money and you all just let it happen. STOP SPENDING MONEY FOR FAKE MONEY! This game isn't going no where and neither are you.

Serves all of you dumb asses right.

Thank you for getting me 3k bound cps though; )

end rant.
You're actually ****ing retarded. Kill yourself

COMPUTER SCIENTIST
CO DRAMA plzzz

Rxin, please read this.

For Shrek Lovers
For Sloth supporters
Old 11-27-2017, 20:45   #3
*~BeLLaDonna~*

*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute
You're welcome =)

I'll let you be my official eunuch for one day too ^_^
Sake - Most noob
Old 11-27-2017, 21:02   #4
The last stick
Stickman

The last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond repute
What bug these people are talking about?
High rates isn't a bug
Old 11-27-2017, 22:34   #5
Zenraiden

Zenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by The last stick View Post
What bug these people are talking about?
High rates isn't a bug
^ a bug would be getting something that isn't advertised in the event. getting exactly what they advertise for the price they advertise at is a feature. kirito sounds like you're one of those salty peasants that can't keep up
Old 11-28-2017, 02:48   #6
#Explicit
3XP1!C!6

#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute
Bump
Old 11-28-2017, 06:02   #7
-Kirito

-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute
You're ****ing retarded for not only thinking that the rates were legit but for dumping money into it.

YOU GOT TQ'd!
Old 11-28-2017, 06:17   #8
-Kirito

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenraiden View Post
^ a bug would be getting something that isn't advertised in the event. getting exactly what they advertise for the price they advertise at is a feature. kirito sounds like you're one of those salty peasants that can't keep up
wtf? a bug is a flaw in the program that needs to be debugged to fix it. Programs, games, any software goes through a series of stages to look for bugs to avoid people like you from trying to exploit them upon release.

It just so happens that your dumb ass found this bug and instead of reporting it you decided to exploit it.

****ing dumb ass find a ****ing bridge and **** the **** out of it.

all of you are just embarrassing yourselves. What, did you guys spend your rent money on it or your whole paycheck?! you scum, fat lazy ****s that deserve to feel like absolute ****.

kill yourselves, honestly, the world would be better off.
Old 11-28-2017, 10:58   #9
Rigby
muslem

Rigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
You're ****ing retarded for not only thinking that the rates were legit but for dumping money into it.

YOU GOT TQ'd!
Nah i didnít credit a single dime for the die event. On the other hand, youíre a ****ing retard yourself for trying to defend TQ. Go back to eating sand off the playground buddy.

COMPUTER SCIENTIST
CO DRAMA plzzz

Rxin, please read this.

For Shrek Lovers
For Sloth supporters
Old 11-28-2017, 15:47   #10
ilike2pies

ilike2pies has a reputation beyond reputeilike2pies has a reputation beyond reputeilike2pies has a reputation beyond reputeilike2pies has a reputation beyond reputeilike2pies has a reputation beyond reputeilike2pies has a reputation beyond reputeilike2pies has a reputation beyond reputeilike2pies has a reputation beyond reputeilike2pies has a reputation beyond reputeilike2pies has a reputation beyond reputeilike2pies has a reputation beyond repute
@ Kirito, Its not a bug honestly.. Something like this CANT be a bug.. Its a lack of them testing their own event, AND Leaving it live for 15hours.. lol
Old 11-28-2017, 16:02   #11
anotherone

anotherone is on a distinguished road
kirito i am your savior

Quote:
wtf? a bug is a flaw in the program that needs to be debugged to fix it. Programs, games, any software goes through a series of stages to look for bugs to avoid people like you from trying to exploit them upon release.

It just so happens that your dumb ass found this bug and instead of reporting it you decided to exploit it.

all of you are just embarrassing yourselves. What, did you guys spend your rent money on it or your whole paycheck?! you scum, fat lazy ****s that deserve to feel like absolute ****.

this will help you.HELP FOR KIRITO
Old 11-28-2017, 16:03   #12
~Illuminati~
Killuminat

~Illuminati~ is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by anotherone View Post
this will help you.help for kirito

+1
Old 11-28-2017, 16:59   #13
Zenraiden

Zenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

are you honestly that mad you missed out on the event? if it was a bug as you say it would 100 percent be found when tq TESTED the event as all they would have had to do was right click a few times to check rates, but they set the rates and the price so take your sad tq cucked self and cry and then use those tears to go **** yourself you autistic ****
Old 11-28-2017, 17:12   #14
-Kirito

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rigby View Post
Nah i didnít credit a single dime for the die event. On the other hand, youíre a ****ing retard yourself for trying to defend TQ. Go back to eating sand off the playground buddy.
You're retarded if you honestly think I'm defending TQ. **** TQ and their ****ty ass game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilike2pies View Post
@ Kirito, Its not a bug honestly.. Something like this CANT be a bug.. Its a lack of them testing their own event, AND Leaving it live for 15hours.. lol
Developers code programs that have flaws in them, those flaws are referred to as bugs. Yes, TQ ****ed up on their code, Yea they should've probably tested their **** before releasing it, they're greedy fat ****s, what can I say, **** them.

But this hasn't been the first time those dumb ****s ****ed up their code and I'm almost certain that none of these dumb asses here are new enough to not have seen events in the past that TQ ****ed up their code, people exploited it, and then pushed rollbacks because of it.

This bug is no different and just because a bunch of ****ing idiots decided to spend money on it, which im certain were from eggy resellers so whats with the *****ing? it's just ****ing retarded. In fact spending any money on this game is ****ing retarded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anotherone View Post
this will help you.HELP FOR KIRITO
I seriously wouldn't expect nothing less from a ****ing conquer addict. Probably sits at home depressed, single, and fat- watching anime and jerks off to bi or tranny pron.

Anyone who +1's this crap needs to reevaluate their sorry ****ing life as well.

Seriously, HELP FOR YOU DUMB ****S.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenraiden View Post
are you honestly that mad you missed out on the event? if it was a bug as you say it would 100 percent be found when tq TESTED the event as all they would have had to do was right click a few times to check rates, but they set the rates and the price so take your sad tq cucked self and cry and then use those tears to go **** yourself you autistic ****
This sounds like retarded denial (made it up but it means you're too retarded to know that you're in denial). You honestly believe TQ put 100% in testing these ****ty ass events? honestly? HONESTLY?! you must be ****ing retarded!

You dumped a lot of cash into this bug, im sure of it. You're more butthurt than everyone else. What the **** were you thinking while you did it. huh? Oh gee im going to so wreck those other ****ing cucks who also dump mad cash on this ****ty as game. oooh boy, i'll show everyone I have the bigger bumhole because I'm going to totally get raped by TQ today.

Yep, well ya did. Congrats. you're ****ing retarded.
Old 11-28-2017, 17:14   #15
Zenraiden

Quote:
You're retarded if you honestly think I'm defending TQ. **** TQ and their ****ty ass game.

Developers code programs that have flaws in them, those flaws are referred to as bugs. Yes, TQ ****ed up on their code, Yea they should've probably tested their **** before releasing it, they're greedy fat ****s, what can I say, **** them.

But this hasn't been the first time those dumb ****s ****ed up their code and I'm almost certain that none of these dumb asses here are new enough to not have seen events in the past that TQ ****ed up their code, people exploited it, and then pushed rollbacks because of it.

This bug is no different and just because a bunch of ****ing idiots decided to spend money on it, which im certain were from eggy resellers so whats with the *****ing? it's just ****ing retarded. In fact spending any money on this game is ****ing retarded.

I seriously wouldn't expect nothing less from a ****ing conquer addict. Probably sits at home depressed, single, and fat- watching anime and jerks off to bi or tranny pron.

Anyone who +1's this crap needs to reevaluate their sorry ****ing life as well.

Seriously, HELP FOR YOU DUMB ****S.

This sounds like retarded denial (made it up but it means you're too retarded to know that you're in denial). You honestly believe TQ put 100% in testing these ****ty ass events? honestly? HONESTLY?! you must be ****ing retarded!

You dumped a lot of cash into this bug, im sure of it. You're more butthurt than everyone else. What the **** were you thinking while you did it. huh? Oh gee im going to so wreck those other ****ing cucks who also dump mad cash on this ****ty as game. oooh boy, i'll show everyone I have the bigger bumhole because I'm going to totally get raped by TQ today.

Yep, well ya did. Congrats. you're ****ing retarded.
butt hurt that I got the cps I spend + bound cps + kept half the perfection I gained? yeah bro totally butt hurt. bye felicia.
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: