Old 11-26-2017, 05:42   #16
*Bushwacker*

*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute
RXIN

I also just noticed they took my headgear perfection to 6 moons during this reset.
It was 1 sun weeks or months prior to Friday's event.

WTF have you done to this game. My brother who was full perfection months and months prior to this event was reduced to 6 crowns on all his stuff.

WTF has TQ done

Last edited by *Bushwacker*; 11-26-2017 at 05:58.
*Bushwacker* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-26-2017, 05:55   #17
HitIt!

HitIt! is on a distinguished road
Y'all got... TQ'd.
HitIt! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-26-2017, 05:59   #18
aff

aff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Promethean View Post
What exactly was the "bug"? Did TQ just set a lower item price than they should have done?
iirc you're a lawyer, can you clarify if people can sue TQ over this case?

We had an event going on in-game, the event wasn't working as it was supposed to and people bought a lot of cps to enjoy the event. TQ will only give back cps and take away everything they won during the event.

I think as long they give the cps back, they are safe. After all, people paid for CPS and not perfection progress or rare items. (doesn't mean it's fair tho)
aff is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-26-2017, 06:01   #19
Mucle
MathGenius

Mucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by rxin View Post
dear players,
we've received many questions and complaints about perfection data we have handled on nov. 26th. And here we would like to discuss the following points to figure out "why", "how", and "what" problems about this issue.

1) why tq team needs to handle those perfection data?
during the event, some players abused the bug to get them higher perfection level in a short time, they might not do that on purpose, but it has greatly affected the game balance and fairness. Thus, the tq team decided to handle the relevant perfection data and now have almost completed that.

2) how did tq team handle those perfection data?
the tq team has cleared the rate of perfection progress that players received by using star stones got from this lucky chip event, which means you might found some of your perfection level got downgraded if you used the star stones from the event. Of course, we have made sure that the process is based on players' real data.

3) does that mean players will lose money that spent in event?
don't worry, of course not. We are sorry for data handling, but that is what we tq team has to do for game balance. the tq team will return all cps players spent on purchasing starstone dice and also prepare a compensation gift. Players will get cps back and compensation gift as well before nov 27th. If you have any problem for returning cps, please feel free to deliver a ticket report.

4) what about players haven't joined the game?
for players that haven't joined the game, we also prepare a gift event about 3000 cps(b) which will come on nov 27th. Besides, there will be other thanksgiving events offered in coming days with lower prices as replacement for the end of lucky chip event. The event details will be announced on site later on. Please stay tuned.
Your long term support and understanding will be much appreciated. Thanks again.
give me my ****in money back u ****in bunch of scammers. I didn't even receive back my CPs. I WANT MY ****IN MONEY

Char-collector

Dark
130-130-140 Wat-War-Nin** (Princess)
130-130-138 Nin-War-Water**
130-130-138 Nin-War-Fire**

130-130-140 Pure Monk**
130-130-140 Wat-War-Archer**
130-130-140 Dw-War-Wat**

130-130-140 Wat-War-Tro**
130-133-129 Nin-War-Fire
130-130-129 Nin-War-Water
** = Fixed Jiang

Volcano
130-130-134 Pure Water
130-130-133 Wat-War-Archer

TQ are a bunch of scammers
Mucle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-26-2017, 06:19   #20
Mucle
MathGenius

Mucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Bushwacker* View Post
RXIN

I also just noticed they took my headgear perfection to 6 moons during this reset.
It was 1 sun weeks or months prior to Friday's event.

WTF have you done to this game. My brother who was full perfection months and months prior to this event was reduced to 6 crowns on all his stuff.

WTF has TQ done
I just noticed:
During the event I used +8s i already had.They took down that perfection aswell.. I'm done with this game if they don't refund my money. And some of my items have been reduced to lower perf which were alreayd high perf. seriosuly F-UCK TQ

Char-collector

Dark

130-130-140 Pure Monk**
130-130-140 Dw-War-Wat**

130-133-129 Nin-War-Fire
** = Fixed Jiang

Volcano
130-130-134 Pure Water

Last edited by Mucle; 11-26-2017 at 06:23. Reason: TQ are scammers.
Old 11-26-2017, 06:30   #21
FallenAngel BR

FallenAngel BR has a reputation beyond reputeFallenAngel BR has a reputation beyond reputeFallenAngel BR has a reputation beyond reputeFallenAngel BR has a reputation beyond reputeFallenAngel BR has a reputation beyond reputeFallenAngel BR has a reputation beyond reputeFallenAngel BR has a reputation beyond reputeFallenAngel BR has a reputation beyond reputeFallenAngel BR has a reputation beyond reputeFallenAngel BR has a reputation beyond reputeFallenAngel BR has a reputation beyond repute
15k cps dropped on the event and tq going to refund my cps and not my cash? **** you tq people would rather have their money than the cps they spent on it. Tq has done this crap time and time again, mark my words they probly just lost half the bulkers that were left because they arent giving the money back to people cause they would not have otherwise credited and are PISSED
Old 11-26-2017, 06:32   #22
Mucle
MathGenius

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallenAngel BR View Post
15k cps dropped on the event and tq going to refund my cps and not my cash? **** you tq people would rather have their money than the cps they spent on it. Tq has done this crap time and time again, mark my words they probly just lost half the bulkers that were left because they arent giving the money back to people cause they would not have otherwise credited and are PISSED

Char-collector

Dark

130-130-140 Pure Monk**
130-130-140 Dw-War-Wat**

130-133-129 Nin-War-Fire
** = Fixed Jiang

Volcano
130-130-134 Pure Water

Old 11-26-2017, 06:51   #23
Trumtrot

Trumtrot is on a distinguished road
I might be wrong, but I'm pretty sure their ToS doesn't stand up here.

This is not a bug, there was no convoluted way around it to make it work more in the players favor. People simply played the event that was launched.

CO surely can't wrongly incentivise people to spend real money, then revoke the reward with no cash refund.
Trumtrot is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-26-2017, 06:59   #24
Mucle
MathGenius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trumtrot View Post
I might be wrong, but I'm pretty sure their ToS doesn't stand up here.

This is not a bug, there was no convoluted way around it to make it work more in the players favor. People simply played the event that was launched.

CO surely can't wrongly incentivise people to spend real money, then revoke the reward with no cash refund.
No, they should be able to get sued. They got a ****load coming their way if they dont refund money.
Oh I forgot to add: TQ are a bunch of scammers

Char-collector

Dark

130-130-140 Pure Monk**
130-130-140 Dw-War-Wat**

130-133-129 Nin-War-Fire
** = Fixed Jiang

Volcano
130-130-134 Pure Water

Last edited by Mucle; 11-26-2017 at 07:00. Reason: TQ are a bunch of scammers
Old 11-26-2017, 07:05   #25
Promethean

Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by aff View Post
iirc you're a lawyer, can you clarify if people can sue TQ over this case?

We had an event going on in-game, the event wasn't working as it was supposed to and people bought a lot of cps to enjoy the event. TQ will only give back cps and take away everything they won during the event.

I think as long they give the cps back, they are safe. After all, people paid for CPS and not perfection progress or rare items. (doesn't mean it's fair tho)
Yep I'm a lawyer, but not a litigator. I don't know the full circumstances surrounding the event, but for once this seems like a reasonably legitimate complaint to have against TQ - a fact borne out by the apparent anger directed at TQ by a number of veteran players who I believe to be decent people.

Litigation is always expensive. Your best chance of getting a refund is to make a serious and reasoned complaint to TQ/Netdragon explaining the circumstances and your request.

You can of course use the usual lobbying channels like facebook, but if you're serious why not take this to the higher ups. Contact fax here: http://www.netdragon.com/about/contact-us.shtml

If you're going to complain, remember to write eloquently and not like most people do here on forum.

p.s. Ironic comment on "fairness" in their corporate culture section here for teh lulz: http://www.netdragon.com/about/corporate-culture.shtml

p.p.s. You could also consider writing an email to a high-profile gaming site/publication explaining what has happened in the hope that they will publish an unkind article about TQ/CO. No one likes bad press. Not even Chinese companies.

Last edited by Promethean; 11-26-2017 at 07:09.
Promethean is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-26-2017, 08:28   #26
noobie.com

noobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond repute
I see what they tried to do just to remove all the perfection anyone gained from the event.
Due to me testing the rate to see what a 12 crown cost vs making them before the event they took off all my main gear when using that average from the item I used to do the test lolz.

There is one less legit 648 on the servers. The took me down to 615. I understand they are trying to simplify the removal of perfection that was done yet that was not the way. Also crediting back in cps is a joke since many would never have spent any money at all and do not want cps a a refund if that is the intention on what they used on the 24th for the event.

They could have shut the servers down right away yet they knew what was going on and just sat and watched the $$$ build up SAD.

Anyway seems they will lose a lot of key spenders from this. It's probably about time anyway

Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby
noobie.com is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-26-2017, 09:38   #27
Nikolai
Joshhhh

Nikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond repute
sheet on haha

Games garb.

Esp that khaled filth, made him lick my crack.
Nikolai is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-26-2017, 09:52   #28
KrisisMass

KrisisMass is on a distinguished road
Refund

I dont want cps return to me but id rather tq refund all the money ive spent on that day!!!!!!
KrisisMass is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-26-2017, 09:54   #29
KrisisMass

KrisisMass is on a distinguished road
quitting

If tq does not refund to me and to all players i will quit!!! Tq cant get no more money from me... Ever!!!!
KrisisMass is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-26-2017, 11:25   #30
Shiina

Shiina is on a distinguished road
Advice for those players who are still gonna play in this sinking ship. Be carefull joining tq events D You may never know what gears u might lose for spending cps .
Shiina is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: