Old 11-26-2017, 02:05   #1
Rxin
Super Moderator

Rxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond repute
About Perfection Data Handling

Dear Players,
We've received many questions and complaints about Perfection Data we have handled on Nov. 26th. And here we would like to discuss the following points to figure out "Why", "How", and "What" problems about this issue.

1) Why TQ Team needs to handle those perfection data?
During the event, some players abused the bug to get them higher perfection level in a short time, they might not do that on purpose, but it has greatly affected the game balance and fairness. Thus, the TQ team decided to handle the relevant perfection data and now have almost completed that.

2) How did TQ Team handle those perfection data?
The TQ team has cleared the rate of perfection progress that players received by using star stones got from this Lucky Chip event, which means you might found some of your perfection level got downgraded if you used the star stones from the event. Of course, we have made sure that the process is based on players' real data.

3) Does that mean players will lose money that spent in event?
Don't worry, of course not. We are sorry for data handling, but that is what we TQ Team has to do for game balance. The TQ team will return all CPs players spent on purchasing StarStone Dice and also prepare a compensation gift. Players will get CPs back and compensation gift as well before Nov 27th. If you have any problem for returning CPs, please feel free to deliver a ticket report.

4) What about players haven't joined the game?
For players that haven't joined the game, we also prepare a gift event about 3000 CPs(B) which will come on Nov 27th. Besides, there will be other thanksgiving events offered in coming days with lower prices as replacement for the end of Lucky Chip event. The event details will be announced on site later on. Please stay tuned.
Your long term support and understanding will be much appreciated. Thanks again.

Last edited by Rxin; 11-26-2017 at 05:51.
Rxin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-26-2017, 02:12   #2
Rigby
muslem

Rigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rxin View Post
Dear Players,
We've received many questions and complaints about Perfection Data we have handled on Nov. 26th. And here we would like to discuss the following points to figure out "Why", "How", and "What" problems about this issue.

1) What happened about Lucky Chip event?
The event data of Lucky Chip got corrupted since it started, and the TQ team had to stop it after we received players' urgent report. We are so sorry for this inconvenience brought to you. And we also heard some player doubted the event data was corrupted deliberately. The TQ team promises here, we never did, and will never do this kind of trick to our players ever.

2) Why TQ Team needs to handle those perfection data?
During the event, some players abused the bug to get them higher perfection level in a short time, they might not do that on purpose, but it has greatly affected the game balance and fairness. Thus, the TQ team decided to handle the relevant perfection data and now have almost completed that.

3) How did TQ Team handle those perfection data?
The TQ team has cleared the rate of perfection progress that players received by using star stones got from this Lucky Chip event, which means you might found some of your perfection level got downgraded if you used the star stones from the event. Of course, we have made sure that the process is based on players' real data.

4) Does that mean players will lose money that spent in event?
Don't worry, of course not. We are sorry for data handling, but that is what we TQ Team has to do for game balance. The TQ team will return all CPs players spent on purchasing StarStone Die and also prepare a compensation gift. Players will get CPs back and compensation gift as well before Nov 27th. If you have any problem for returning CPs, please feel free to deliver a ticket report.

5) What about players haven't joined the game?
For players that haven't joined the game, we also prepare a gift event about 3000 CPs(B) which will come on Nov 27th. Besides, there will be other thanksgiving events offered in coming days with lower prices as replacement for the end of Lucky Chip event. The event details will be announced on site later on. Please stay tuned.
Your long term support and understanding will be much appreciated. Thanks again.
Will TQ be offering cash refunds for the players who did spend their money on the StarStone and request a refund? I've heard some people spent quite a hefty fee.

COMPUTER SCIENTIST
CO DRAMA plzzz

Rxin, please read this.

For Shrek Lovers
For Sloth supporters
Rigby is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-26-2017, 02:17   #3
Zenraiden

Zenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rxin View Post
Dear Players,

1) Why TQ Team needs to handle those perfection data?

2) How did TQ Team handle those perfection data?

3) Does that mean players will lose money that spent in event?
Don't worry, of course not. We are sorry for data handling, but that is what we TQ Team has to do for game balance. The TQ team will return all CPs players spent on purchasing StarStone Die and also prepare a compensation gift. Players will get CPs back and compensation gift as well before Nov 27th. If you have any problem for returning CPs, please feel free to deliver a ticket report.

4) What about players haven't joined the game?
why do you keep calling it a bug? this was far from a bug, your team set the event, your team set the prices, your team set the rates. this was no bug.
Zenraiden is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-26-2017, 02:26   #4
Viceroy

Viceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond repute
It's great that you guys are refunding the CPs and all, but what about the players who actually spent a huge chunk of money solely for this event that was out for nearly an entire day??

Usually a "bug" this big wouldn't go unnoticed for that long. And after it does get some form of notice by you guys, you remove the NPC selling the dice from select servers only. You keep it on a bunch of servers until people whip out their credit cards, and then you slowly remove it.

The least you could have done for players who credited a huge amount of money for the event would have been to let them keep half of what they upgraded and then refund half of the cps. That would at least make some of the people who credited feel less ****ty about the entire situation. Essentially all these events you guys are planning to release will be just that... events for EVERYONE. It would not feel like a compensation at all.

rxin please read this
Viceroy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-26-2017, 02:35   #5
Promethean

Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
What exactly was the "bug"? Did TQ just set a lower item price than they should have done?
Old 11-26-2017, 02:37   #6
onsprng

onsprng is on a distinguished road
How about those players who bought other items like stone die and wheel? Do they get compensated as well as the stone die and wheel is also part of the event?
onsprng is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-26-2017, 02:38   #7
Rigby
muslem

Rigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Promethean View Post
What exactly was the "bug"? Did TQ just set a lower item price than they should have done?
I personally don't think the bug was lower item price. They probably expected the rates to be similar to those of the 27 cp fortune wheels where it's RIGGED with ****ty rates. These rates were a lot better so it's bug abuse.

COMPUTER SCIENTIST
CO DRAMA plzzz

Rxin, please read this.

For Shrek Lovers
For Sloth supporters
Old 11-26-2017, 02:47   #8
Zenraiden

Zenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Promethean View Post
the bug was all the poor as **** peasant egys complained so tq had to do something about it :/
Zenraiden is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-26-2017, 03:08   #9
Etienne1
Bound User

Etienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rigby View Post
Will TQ be offering cash refunds for the players who did spend their money on the StarStone and request a refund? I've heard some people spent quite a hefty fee.
Sadly, that's not gonna happen. Cash refund is the last thing that TQ will do in this game.

But, what happened here today will be TQ's lose tomorrow. Pretty sure from now on, the majority of the bulkers will have second thoughts in joining TQ's events even how good the rewards are because it can never be trusted. Specially if the fault was on TQ's end like what most ppl is saying.

I have a conspiracy theory for this, which most likely what happened.
Old 11-26-2017, 03:19   #10
*~BeLLaDonna~*

*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute
Hello everyone =) *smile not for you Rxin or your team =.=*

There was no abuse of "the bug" cuz it was not a bug. You sound like a politician hammering the same inept mantra until people take it as a fact. How was the event corrupted, hmm? Just curious...
You just didn't priced the wheel and dice correctly, set a limit to the number we could buy... It is not the event being corrupted, it is your incompetence in offering a decent Black Friday event to players.

"Don't worry" hahaha.. of course I worry... just a fool would not knowing how you handle things urghhh... How do you even know how many cps people spent and on what? I believe you have no clue (but please prove me wrong)

3000 CPs(B)... Why not 3 perfection levels instead?

"Your long term support and understanding will be much appreciated" - I would not bet your salary on that...
Sake - Most noob
*~BeLLaDonna~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-26-2017, 03:26   #11
Shiina

Shiina is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenraiden View Post
why do you keep calling it a bug? this was far from a bug, your team set the event, your team set the prices, your team set the rates. this was no bug.
i totaly agree it was made on purpose and after everyone who couldnt afford started crying they called it a bug
Shiina is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-26-2017, 03:29   #12
Shiina

Shiina is on a distinguished road
Gg tq ;DD You made people bulk ****load for temporary perf. Then instead of giving cash back giving a cps back. Great marketing ideas D Well i bet the guy behind this idea is getting a promotion xD
Shiina is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-26-2017, 03:36   #13
Moonfall

Moonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for the update Rxin, I feel bad for the players who spent real money on this. However im happy Im not hopelessly behind on perfection by missing out on this event. I hope people can get their money or cps back, which ever they prefer.
I highly recommend TQ opens a permanent test server that get every update a week early. People in the server can get cp rewards for bug reports and it should be without rollbacks. That way the regular servers wont be affected on a monthly basis by all the untested stuff TQ releases.
Old 11-26-2017, 04:41   #14
*Bushwacker*

*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute
RXIN,

I am contacting my Credit Card Company first thing Monday morning and cancelling the CP orders I paid to TQ for this event. I would never have purchased 16,800 cps if not for this perfection event. I also spent 5200 cps from my inventory I had before this event which I expect TQ to replace.

I don't want a credit of 16,800 cps. ( not counting the 5200 I already had and used ) If TQ decides to ban my account after I cancel the CP credits then you just lost a 10 year player and one of your better $$$ supporters.

I also used a +8 1 hander and a +7 armor in my perfection during this event and I did not get perfection credit for either item, so I am also out those items

I filed a ticket this morning regarding these issues informing TQ to credit my Paypal- CC company back for the purchases from Friday. I insisted they credit my 5200 cps I used for this event which I had prior to the event, back to my char as well as insisting they return my +8 1 hander ( Lotto Item ) and +7 armor I used in the perfection system Friday. My perfection was not credited for these items Sunday morning when I logged in and looked at perfection re-set.

A word of advice for your RXIN and the company TQ you aligned yourself with . It might be a good idea to inform them to hire quality programmers - designers in the future and to test your events before you release them.

You can tell your company they just made a bad decision, you will now lose many of your cash supporters including myself I am sure.

Last edited by *Bushwacker*; 11-26-2017 at 05:31. Reason: not complete
*Bushwacker* is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-26-2017, 05:29   #15
Rigby
muslem

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Bushwacker* View Post
RXIN,

I am contacting my Credit Card Company first thing Monday morning and cancelling the CP orders I paid to TQ for this event. I would never have purchased 16,800 cps if not for this perfection event. I also spent 5200 cps from my inventory I had before this event which I expect TQ to replace.

I don't want a credit of 16,800 cps. ( not counting the 5200 I already had and used ) If TQ decides to ban my account after I cancel the CP credits then you just lost a 10 year player and one of your better $$$ supporters.

I also used a +8 1 hander and a +7 armor in my perfection during this event and I did not get perfection credit for either item, so I am also out those items.

You can tell your company they just made a bad decision, you will now lose many of your cash supporters including myself I am sure.
I feel bad for the players who credited during the event. Literally a lose-lose situation for them. Only a win-win for TQ's pockets. TQ admit that it was their mistake but wouldn't refund those players who spent thousands. Rip to those bulkers.

COMPUTER SCIENTIST
CO DRAMA plzzz

Rxin, please read this.

For Shrek Lovers
For Sloth supporters

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: