Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 29 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 07-08-2015, 19:52   #406
xXSupernovaXx
David

xXSupernovaXx is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi^^ View Post
Same here, cant play.
I still have had no luck getting co to work on my Mac again.... reinstalling and manual patching doesn't fix anything. Still gets stuck once you select high/standard/low def on the "Current Update: Check Update...." page and then crashes.
xXSupernovaXx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-21-2015, 21:28   #407
Kakashi^^

Kakashi^^ has a reputation beyond reputeKakashi^^ has a reputation beyond reputeKakashi^^ has a reputation beyond reputeKakashi^^ has a reputation beyond reputeKakashi^^ has a reputation beyond reputeKakashi^^ has a reputation beyond reputeKakashi^^ has a reputation beyond reputeKakashi^^ has a reputation beyond reputeKakashi^^ has a reputation beyond reputeKakashi^^ has a reputation beyond reputeKakashi^^ has a reputation beyond repute
Eh I cant log in on my mac.
Old 08-03-2015, 01:54   #408
PhoenixhawkNL

PhoenixhawkNL is an unknown quantity at this point
Angry

Can't seem to log in my firetao anymore since the last patch.
It crashes on start-up loading maps.

Anyone else having same problem?
Old 06-16-2016, 15:00   #409
Kakashi^^

Kakashi^^ has a reputation beyond reputeKakashi^^ has a reputation beyond reputeKakashi^^ has a reputation beyond reputeKakashi^^ has a reputation beyond reputeKakashi^^ has a reputation beyond reputeKakashi^^ has a reputation beyond reputeKakashi^^ has a reputation beyond reputeKakashi^^ has a reputation beyond reputeKakashi^^ has a reputation beyond reputeKakashi^^ has a reputation beyond reputeKakashi^^ has a reputation beyond repute
I cant close the chat window that appears on the left side of the screen, theres no option to close it. I cant see my chat regulary now. Its annoying.
Old 06-22-2016, 02:08   #410
AlexManDamn

AlexManDamn is on a distinguished road
I can't login on mac http://tinypic.com/r/54yt5j/9 get stuck on this screen
AlexManDamn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-11-2016, 19:38   #411
AlexManDamn

I can't sign up for qualifier or team qualifier and i cannot log out of my account i have to force quit conquers application to log out... and sometimes i can't even login it happens everyday ....
Old 08-01-2016, 14:19   #412
Ichigo69
Moe

Ichigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexManDamn View Post
I can't sign up for qualifier or team qualifier and i cannot log out of my account i have to force quit conquers application to log out... and sometimes i can't even login it happens everyday ....
I can do all those things just fine maybe its time for you to get a new computer bro
Owner's safety, there are personal limits in each relationship you're involved in.
Ichigo69 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-20-2016, 15:42   #413
xAznPersuasion

xAznPersuasion is on a distinguished road
Is anyone else having problems with the display of their guild members list? It's been messed up for a while on my mac client.
xAznPersuasion is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-26-2016, 13:10   #414
AlexManDamn

Quote:
Originally Posted by xAznPersuasion View Post
Is anyone else having problems with the display of their guild members list? It's been messed up for a while on my mac client.
YESSSSS Bro i have had this problem for too long now being a GL it sucks i updated my ticket i sent last night, can you send another ticket and tell everyone you know on mac to send tickets cause i need this fixed now its horrible
Old 10-07-2016, 10:52   #415
xAznPersuasion

xAznPersuasion is on a distinguished road
Angry

That feeling when you drop your cepkt token in treasure blue b/c u still can't see it in your inventory cuz god forbids tq enables proper auto patches for mac clients.
xAznPersuasion is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-16-2016, 00:41   #416
PsAiKoW
ʍoʞıɐsd

PsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond repute
pff, accidentally clicked on that button that puts the chat next to your window, and apparantly the button to put it back is gone (and all other buttons on that side-chat dont work anyway)...

Old 10-16-2016, 15:08   #417
AlexManDamn

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsAiKoW View Post
pff, accidentally clicked on that button that puts the chat next to your window, and apparantly the button to put it back is gone (and all other buttons on that side-chat dont work anyway)...

haha thats been there since they put that feature in
Old 11-02-2016, 11:30   #418
AlexManDamn

The cross server elite pk is having bugs. I have not been getting any elite pk coupons from chi tokens since the event was suppose to to end on the 27th of october. Also I can not see the reward store or anything... and i am a MAC player
Old 11-10-2016, 09:59   #419
PsAiKoW
ʍoʞıɐsd

PsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond repute
do other mac users also fail to autopatch to 1782 today?
it just keeps restarting

https://youtu.be/9P59f0l3yPk
Old 11-10-2016, 23:30   #420
AlexManDamn

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsAiKoW View Post
do other mac users also fail to autopatch to 1782 today?
it just keeps restarting

https://youtu.be/9P59f0l3yPk
same

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: