Old 12-07-2017, 13:37   #1
Savwa
Hoosier

Savwa has a reputation beyond reputeSavwa has a reputation beyond reputeSavwa has a reputation beyond reputeSavwa has a reputation beyond reputeSavwa has a reputation beyond reputeSavwa has a reputation beyond reputeSavwa has a reputation beyond reputeSavwa has a reputation beyond reputeSavwa has a reputation beyond reputeSavwa has a reputation beyond reputeSavwa has a reputation beyond repute
Hack Incidents

Has anyone who has ever been hacked...been hacked after filing an Account Issue?

After filing an account issue , for the perfection that was stolen by netdragon. I experienced a hack.

I dont share my information with anyone and my account information is not something you could guess ... its just not simple.

Beginning the day after I filed my case, someone started adding accounts to my VIP, and on Wednesday they entered the VIP poker room and successfully lost 18000 cp before TQ changed the password to shut them down.

Just curious though, I suspect that employees at netdragon routinely steal information from the account issues that are submitted and well you can assume what they are doing with it.

yes, I did just accuse netdragon of having employees who steal your data from account issue cases.
Savwa is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-07-2017, 15:30   #2
~AEnur~
Constantin

~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savwa View Post
Has anyone who has ever been hacked...been hacked after filing an Account Issue?

After filing an account issue , for the perfection that was stolen by netdragon. I experienced a hack.

I dont share my information with anyone and my account information is not something you could guess ... its just not simple.

Beginning the day after I filed my case, someone started adding accounts to my VIP, and on Wednesday they entered the VIP poker room and successfully lost 18000 cp before TQ changed the password to shut them down.

Just curious though, I suspect that employees at netdragon routinely steal information from the account issues that are submitted and well you can assume what they are doing with it.

yes, I did just accuse netdragon of having employees who steal your data from account issue cases.
Did you ask them to search the IPs from which your account was accessed?

--------------------------------------------------------
~AEnur~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-07-2017, 16:19   #3
Mucle
MathGenius

Mucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond repute
did u join any of the event the admin on this website has been sharing? :P

Char-collector

Dark
130-130-140 Wat-War-Nin** (Princess)
130-130-138 Nin-War-Water**
130-130-138 Nin-War-Fire**

130-130-140 Pure Monk**
130-130-140 Wat-War-Archer**
130-130-140 Dw-War-Wat**

130-130-140 Wat-War-Tro**
130-133-129 Nin-War-Fire
130-130-129 Nin-War-Water
** = Fixed Jiang

Volcano
130-130-134 Pure Water
130-130-133 Wat-War-Archer

TQ are a bunch of scammers
Mucle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-07-2017, 17:52   #4
Savwa
Hoosier

Savwa has a reputation beyond reputeSavwa has a reputation beyond reputeSavwa has a reputation beyond reputeSavwa has a reputation beyond reputeSavwa has a reputation beyond reputeSavwa has a reputation beyond reputeSavwa has a reputation beyond reputeSavwa has a reputation beyond reputeSavwa has a reputation beyond reputeSavwa has a reputation beyond reputeSavwa has a reputation beyond repute
The only time I have written my login and password down on the computer other than logging into the client was when I filed a case against netdragon for stealing perfection from my characters gears.

They are the only ones with opportunity.

They really should require you to enter your warehouse password to spend cps in game.
Old 12-08-2017, 11:12   #5
DeathByStorm

DeathByStorm has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByStorm has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByStorm has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByStorm has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByStorm has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByStorm has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByStorm has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByStorm has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByStorm has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByStorm has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByStorm has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

I wouldn't be surprised that TQ employees would do this. I would demand they refund your cps or some ****. Although you may be at fault if you entered your info in some phishing website.
DeathByStorm is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-08-2017, 16:24   #6
Zenraiden

Zenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

so you're telling me you wasted 18k cps on poker
Zenraiden is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-08-2017, 16:35   #7
squidgemelent

squidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond repute
its not very likely a TQ employee would log your account and feed CPs back into the system (after returning it) or ruin your VIP. that is an employee essentially putting money in their employers pocket which simply wont happen

the site could be vulnerable around tickets though. i know user information can be brute forced without any time/attempt limits or human confirmation required, and the website is probably vulnerable in a thousand other ways too. about 2 months ago my account was logged once a week for 4 weeks at the same time, even through password changes. it stopped once i submitted a ticket asking for the IP/times though (which i didnt get)

dont forget your [RUMOR] tags though. you will get destroyed by other users who know everything there is to know about hacking. it is not up for discussion in an age where 90% of websites have known vulnerabilities
squidgemelent is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-08-2017, 23:54   #8
-Kirito

-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute
wtf are you doing with 18000 cps anyways, you wasted your money the second you bought them. You're concerned now because you lost it to gambling? I would've been more concerned after spending money on 18000 cps.
Now you're coming up with conspiracies?

You need to go see a professional you have a really bad gambling addiction.
-Kirito is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-09-2017, 12:15   #9
Savwa
Hoosier

actually I wouldnt have had those cps had they not had the perfection stone via dice king. I bought the cps to take advantage of the event, in which they eventually took back perfection and replaced cps.

the real issue is I entered my information in 2 places. on the support reporting page and the client login. I own every account and logins are not shared. Records are kept on paper and not on the computer. I dont even save account logins on the client login page.

It seems my first mistake was creating an account in 2005.
Old 12-09-2017, 12:38   #10
The last stick
Stickman

The last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond repute
I never had to gave them my password, you might've been scammed or you lost it in poker with eggyies only doing all-in.( I lost 2 million like that thankfully that's nothing)
The last stick is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-10-2017, 07:46   #11
-Kirito

-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Your first steps toward recovery.
-Kirito is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old Yesterday, 20:12   #12
Kairn
Pixie <3

Kairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by squidgemelent View Post
the site could be vulnerable around tickets though. i know user information can be brute forced without any time/attempt limits or human confirmation required, and the website is probably vulnerable in a thousand other ways too. about 2 months ago my account was logged once a week for 4 weeks at the same time, even through password changes. it stopped once i submitted a ticket asking for the IP/times though (which i didnt get)

dont forget your [RUMOR] tags though. you will get destroyed by other users who know everything there is to know about hacking. it is not up for discussion in an age where 90% of websites have known vulnerabilities
I'd like to see some proof, or does your [RUMOR] tag cleverly denounce you from supplying any?

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Kirito View Post
Your first steps toward recovery.
This forum is much more entertaining than the game itself.

Priceless, lol.

Last edited by trunks006; Yesterday at 20:33.
Kairn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old Yesterday, 20:33   #13
trunks006
ZAINIE PIE

trunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to trunks006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kairn View Post
I'd like to see some proof, or does your [RUMOR] tag cleverly denounce you from supplying any?
thats 100% how a rumor tag works
[Friend]Taunt speaks to Taggerung: what colour is your nipples?[21:54]
[Friend]Taggerung speaks to Taunt: wow.[21:55]
[Friend]Taunt speaks to Taggerung: what u got saggy ones[21:55]

[Friend]xFallenAngelx speaks to Taggerung: ZAIN UR ****ING HUGE[11:25]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Promethean View Post
Next thing you know, you're driving out to a remote site with a dead hooker in the boot of your car, a tourniquet still wrapped around your left arm and a shotgun with only one cartridge on the front seat.
trunks006 is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old Today, 09:58   #14
Kairn
Pixie <3

Kairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by trunks006 View Post
thats 100% how a rumor tag works
Kairn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: