Old 12-02-2017, 05:42   #1
Elzero

Elzero is on a distinguished road
we will not back the cps to you

The reply is enough

after i work in programming for years and see if any company have bugs in their own app if you report this bug they give you a present and credit you. but TQ steal the items you got from this bug and although don't refund your money. believe me this game not worth your money anymore.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Co.png
Views:	297
Size:	17.0 KB
ID:	151250  
Elzero is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-02-2017, 06:25   #2
squidgemelent

squidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elzero View Post
The reply is enough

after i work in programming for years and see if any company have bugs in their own app if you report this bug they give you a present and credit you. but TQ steal the items you got from this bug and although don't refund your money. believe me this game not worth your money anymore.
they didnt refund you for the items they didnt take back.
squidgemelent is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-02-2017, 06:56   #3
Moonfall

Moonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond repute
They compensated you with the items, we all know a db is worth like 170 cps so I bet you made sick profit you bastard.
Old 12-02-2017, 07:06   #4
Elzero

Quote:
Originally Posted by squidgemelent View Post
they didnt refund you for the items they didnt take back.
What if this items was P7 Soul ?

it is worth taking 12.000 cps ?
Old 12-02-2017, 07:07   #5
Elzero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfall View Post
They compensated you with the items, we all know a db is worth like 170 cps so I bet you made sick profit you bastard.
didn't you think that this items maybe P7 souls ? is it worth to take 12.000 cps from me ? of you are not in this situation you will not feel what iam saying
Old 12-02-2017, 08:05   #6
HitIt!

HitIt! is on a distinguished road
It never was worth anyones money lol.
HitIt! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-02-2017, 08:21   #7
Mucle
MathGenius

Mucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond repute
GM-Lesley***8217;s reply(2017/11/30 22:34:19):
It was our mistake. Sorry for the inconvenience caused these days.

This is what they send me, now go claim ur cps back :P

Char-collector

Dark
130-130-140 Wat-War-Nin** (Princess)
130-130-138 Nin-War-Water**
130-130-138 Nin-War-Fire**

130-130-140 Pure Monk**
130-130-140 Wat-War-Archer**
130-130-140 Dw-War-Wat**

130-130-140 Wat-War-Tro**
130-133-129 Nin-War-Fire
130-130-129 Nin-War-Water
** = Fixed Jiang

Volcano
130-130-134 Pure Water
130-130-133 Wat-War-Archer

TQ are a bunch of scammers
Mucle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-02-2017, 09:24   #8
noobie.com

noobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond repute
Like I said if you played the gear wheel they banned you so they could strip every item off you character even those you had before the event. It was a random program they ran to sweep chr and remove any item that was on the wheel from your inventory. Then the removed the ban. I played this wheel mainly and they got me goooood. No refund. The new age of TQ. The real issue here is not the way they tried to handle all this (they got an F). The real issue is from the start of they event they saw what was happening. People messaged the GM's and it was Black Friday event. They set the rates wrong and just watched the $$$$$ roll in until they started seeing stuff flooding the markets. Then they shut it down and made a killing. Some who got cps back or part of them got some easement. Some that spent mainly time on Gear wheel got TQ'd PERIOD. All TQ's fault they could have shut down the servers right away and done a fast roll back yet that would mean ZERO $$$ being credited by honest players. Enough said on this it leaves a very sour taste in my mouth.

Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby
noobie.com is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-02-2017, 14:46   #9
DIRTY~XII
KylinGem+9

DIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond repute
anyone mass crediting like that for any ****ing event deserves to get TQ'd.

Nearly 14years of bad track record and you nigglets still act surprised when they get ya...

on a side note, im a Nigerian business man with the deeds to large plots of land in Laos and a small fortune worth an estimated 4.6million USD.
I am needing help to bring the paperwork and valuables to the United States in 2 steel container boxes.
In order to get my boxes through the Nigerian customs I must pay a duty of $74,500. If any kind and warm smiled American can help me I will promise to split half my fortune with you once the boxes have made it to the US.
God bless you and your families families family...fam.

Regards,

Sgt.Minister.Dr. Okami Oseyu Lovegoodman
QueenOfHearts|Duchess [1.5B]|Ninja|140

Former Server/s: Server 3(2003-2016)>Scorpio(2016)>Honor(2016)>Kylin>Scentsword (18hr stay 2016)>Aquarius(2016)>Scorpio(2016)>TwilightDance (2017)>Kylin(2017"RIP")

Current Server: ~Titan~
|HouseOfCards| Guild Leader - Titan

Active: 2003-2017
DIRTY~XII is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-02-2017, 16:41   #10
squidgemelent

squidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elzero View Post
What if this items was P7 Soul ?

it is worth taking 12.000 cps ?
why are you telling me what ifs and maybes? you should know exactly what your money was spent on. youre giving only half the information which means youre hiding something. so you purchased 12,000 CPs worth of p7 souls, what did you do with them?
squidgemelent is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-04-2017, 07:40   #11
Savwa
Hoosier

Savwa has a reputation beyond reputeSavwa has a reputation beyond reputeSavwa has a reputation beyond reputeSavwa has a reputation beyond reputeSavwa has a reputation beyond reputeSavwa has a reputation beyond reputeSavwa has a reputation beyond reputeSavwa has a reputation beyond reputeSavwa has a reputation beyond reputeSavwa has a reputation beyond reputeSavwa has a reputation beyond repute
https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/shopping/consumer-rights-refunds-exchange

This probably only applies to Americans, but Europeans may also have similar protections regarding digital content and virtual money.
Savwa is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: