Old 11-29-2017, 19:56   #16
Rigby
muslem

Rigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyash View Post
I have heard that some people, and some kings, hid their gear on other accounts or something and their perfection did not get removed. I heard from a few different people that some found a way around it.
They didn't refund all my cps they say I did not spend that amount in it, they have not even refunded me all the cps I credited and know I used in it yet. let alone the ones I spent in it before I credited.
Some in fact did get away with it.

COMPUTER SCIENTIST
CO DRAMA plzzz

Rxin, please read this.

For Shrek Lovers
For Sloth supporters
Rigby is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-21-2017, 14:34   #17
rzbli12345
Australian

rzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Bushwacker* View Post
Agreed.

TQ has ruined the game.

I miss the good old days and the grind to get better gears and stats.

It's now Pay to Play basically.
honestly the games more f2p than ever if you remember players would grind to get gear for MONTHS and end up with what? +3 maybe 1 soc?

and people spammed db purchases until they maxed out it was worse
now its easy to get full +12 bound gear get good chi jiang etc even PERFECTION is dished out from doing the chasm

its not the game its the players getting used to sitting back and getting event goodie bags

people forgot how to grind thats what really changed here i literally just farmed 50k chi from the chasm along with several star stones and +1 stones
these are things that wouldve taken months in conquer 13 years ago (if chi and perfection existed)

Server : Mercury/Saturn
Guild : *BloodLust* (Manager)

i miss the old days of conquer...no not the days before bp nono not days before new classes just when it wasnt Poker online

ADD DUNGEONS TO CONQUER! VOTE HERE
rzbli12345 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-21-2017, 18:28   #18
*~BeLLaDonna~*

*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute
50k chi points? .O How plz?
Sake - Most noob
*~BeLLaDonna~* is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-21-2017, 18:51   #19
trunks006
ZAINIE PIE

trunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to trunks006
Quote:
Originally Posted by rzbli12345 View Post
honestly the games more f2p than ever if you remember players would grind to get gear for MONTHS and end up with what? +3 maybe 1 soc?

now its easy to get full +12 bound gear get good chi jiang etc even PERFECTION is dished out from doing the chasm

its not the game its the players getting used to sitting back and getting event goodie bags

people forgot how to grind thats what really changed here i literally just farmed 50k chi from the chasm along with several star stones and +1 stones
these are things that wouldve taken months in conquer 13 years ago (if chi and perfection existed)
#BoundLife you say?

[Friend]Taunt speaks to Taggerung: what colour is your nipples?[21:54]
[Friend]Taggerung speaks to Taunt: wow.[21:55]
[Friend]Taunt speaks to Taggerung: what u got saggy ones[21:55]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Promethean View Post
Next thing you know, you're driving out to a remote site with a dead hooker in the boot of your car, a tourniquet still wrapped around your left arm and a shotgun with only one cartridge on the front seat.
trunks006 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-22-2017, 04:33   #20
rzbli12345
Australian

rzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by trunks006 View Post
#BoundLife you say?
yes indeed boundlife is conquers grind

i miss the old days of conquer...no not the days before bp nono not days before new classes just when it wasnt Poker online

Old 12-22-2017, 04:35   #21
Oddyzeus
Dark

Oddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Easy to get full +12 Bound ya right ... good ****ing joke lmfao.

Elements - Dark

Yasha Water-Warrior-WindWalker 130-130-140 (361 BP)
Monk PVP Championship Europe 2nd Rank!

CounterAction Players are simply trash!
Oddyzeus is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-22-2017, 04:37   #22
rzbli12345
Australian

Quote:
Originally Posted by *~BeLLaDonna~* View Post
50k chi points? .O How plz?
the chasm just spam grind like the old days of conquer pick up every chi pack theres tons that drop

Old 12-22-2017, 04:38   #23
rzbli12345
Australian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oddyzeus View Post
Easy to get full +12 Bound ya right ... good ****ing joke lmfao.
EASIER than it ever was before
whats the point in being upset that the game isnt as grindy as it used to be when no one wants to grind ?

Old 12-22-2017, 05:40   #24
*~BeLLaDonna~*

*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
the chasm just spam grind like the old days of conquer pick up every chi pack theres tons that drop
Hello rzbli12345 =)

hmmm in how many days have you collected 50k chi points plz?

Cuz I do exactly what you said, and I don't even get 1/5 of that per day >.<

Also, if you hunt with your trojan, your hunting is kinda slow, no? By 50k, you didn't mean 5k? .O

PS: Just as a basis, yesterday in that map with fish... That quest for the cloud mount, I received about 240 red things (BrightCloudEssence) and in the Chaos map I kill all monsters as fast
Sake - Most noob
*~BeLLaDonna~* is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-22-2017, 07:43   #25
rzbli12345
Australian

Quote:
Originally Posted by *~BeLLaDonna~* View Post
Hello rzbli12345 =)

hmmm in how many days have you collected 50k chi points plz?

Cuz I do exactly what you said, and I don't even get 1/5 of that per day >.<

Also, if you hunt with your trojan, your hunting is kinda slow, no? By 50k, you didn't mean 5k? .O

PS: Just as a basis, yesterday in that map with fish... That quest for the cloud mount, I received about 240 red things (BrightCloudEssence) and in the Chaos map I kill all monsters as fast
it was one day of course i cant deny dailies included but they are dailies i spammed out the chasm for a good 3? or so hours? but not on a trojan since i reincarnated to ninja a while ago
i may just have gotten lucky but remember its still showing the possibilities and most packs that dropped were 200 chi packs

Old 12-26-2017, 01:28   #26
Destructive

Destructive has a reputation beyond reputeDestructive has a reputation beyond reputeDestructive has a reputation beyond reputeDestructive has a reputation beyond reputeDestructive has a reputation beyond reputeDestructive has a reputation beyond reputeDestructive has a reputation beyond reputeDestructive has a reputation beyond reputeDestructive has a reputation beyond reputeDestructive has a reputation beyond reputeDestructive has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Bushwacker* View Post
Agreed.

TQ has ruined the game.

I miss the good old days and the grind to get better gears and stats.

It's now Pay to Play basically.
If you aren't willing to spend 30k+ on this game then you wont be accomplish much. Its not like the old days when elite 1 sockets would 1 shot or two shot everyone and were easy to obtain with hunting or few dbs at most.

U_Kanasai 385 bp
water-warrior-pirate
Elite PK Champion

*retired*
Quote:
IBringYouHell speaks to U_Kanasai: wait 1 year I transfer to Light I will come back to server and win greatwall back
Destructive is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: