Old 11-26-2017, 11:27   #31
Shiina

Shiina is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by noobie.com View Post
I see what they tried to do just to remove all the perfection anyone gained from the event.
Due to me testing the rate to see what a 12 crown cost vs making them before the event they took off all my main gear when using that average from the item I used to do the test lolz.

There is one less legit 648 on the servers. The took me down to 615. I understand they are trying to simplify the removal of perfection that was done yet that was not the way. Also crediting back in cps is a joke since many would never have spent any money at all and do not want cps a a refund if that is the intention on what they used on the 24th for the event.

They could have shut the servers down right away yet they knew what was going on and just sat and watched the $$$ build up SAD.

Anyway seems they will lose a lot of key spenders from this. It's probably about time anyway
Yea you are so right they could have shut donw server . But they collected cash and they prolly knew all along what will they do ;D . That was a pure scam ;D The best part is that tq knows nothing will change, They know that their players will complain and **** a bit and then latter forget about it. They will still be playing this crap and donating more to them and eventualy everyone will get scamed again
Shiina is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-26-2017, 12:33   #32
xelasavir

xelasavir is on a distinguished road
Makes me glad i sold all my items and accounts when i did, hope you all can get a true refund and then do the same by quitting.
xelasavir is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-26-2017, 13:10   #33
Rigby
muslem

Rigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond repute
Wait so people who are unaffected by the event are compensated? People who are unaffected by roll backs or crediting and have not participated are given compensation? If everyone gets it how is it compensation? The compensation is more like TQ's celebration for making $100,000+ USD in under 24 hours.

COMPUTER SCIENTIST
CO DRAMA plzzz

Rxin, please read this.

For Shrek Lovers
For Sloth supporters
Rigby is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-26-2017, 13:43   #34
Viceroy

Viceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rigby View Post
Wait so people who are unaffected by the event are compensated? People who are unaffected by roll backs or crediting and have not participated are given compensation? If everyone gets it how is it compensation? The compensation is more like TQ's celebration for making $100,000+ USD in under 24 hours.
They're a bunch of ****ing scammers. Nobody credited because they wanted CPs. Everyone who credited did so solely because of this event. An event being up for 15+ hours without a nerf or announcement of it being bugged was probably enough for players to believe it was safe to bulk their asses off for a decent reward.

They can't really believe players would be happy with just refunding their CPs. Some people threw out thousands of dollars in one day hearing about how good the rates were, and I guarantee that whoever did spend thousands would not have done so on any other normal day of playing this **** game.

And you can't honestly say you guys didn't do this intentionally. Upon finding out that this "bug" was affecting gameplay balance you should have thrown the game in maintenance right away. Instead you just remove the NPC from a few servers and allow players to continually credit CPs. Slowly removing the NPCs from individual servers so you can get the most out of your players wallets is such a scumbag tactic. Your compensation that allows every single player on the game to participate in is dumb as **** too.
Viceroy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-26-2017, 15:12   #35
Shiina

Shiina is on a distinguished road
Quote:
lol great comment i agree ;D
Shiina is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-26-2017, 15:21   #36
Doudz

Doudz is on a distinguished road
i'm still ban, its been over 24 hours that they put a msg on facebook saying they unbanned everyone...
I won't even get the 3k bound cps for compensation lol...
Doudz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-26-2017, 16:02   #37
Mucle
MathGenius

Mucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
yup.

Char-collector

Dark
130-130-140 Wat-War-Nin** (Princess)
130-130-138 Nin-War-Water**
130-130-138 Nin-War-Fire**

130-130-140 Pure Monk**
130-130-140 Wat-War-Archer**
130-130-140 Dw-War-Wat**

130-130-140 Wat-War-Tro**
130-133-129 Nin-War-Fire
130-130-129 Nin-War-Water
** = Fixed Jiang

Volcano
130-130-134 Pure Water
130-130-133 Wat-War-Archer

TQ are a bunch of scammers
Mucle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-26-2017, 16:28   #38
*~BeLLaDonna~*

*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute
Gonna add something cuz I'm really annoyed you are making fools of us

You're saying it is a "bug." I beg to differ (really trying to be polite here >.<). There were two dice and one wheel we could buy from Wendy with some chips... 33 chips (cps) for the wheel that gave items (DB scroll, super thunder gem, small permanent stone, etc) and 39 chips (cps) for one of the dice.. the one that gave perfection stone(s). From that die, the reward went from 100 points (1 brightstar stone) to 10,000 points (1 splendidstar stone - or whatever the name of that stone is)... For the die stone, it was in the 30 chips (cps) too

Now, you gonna tell us that that "bug" affected similarly those 3 different items? Items that were coded differently... How does that "bug" worked exactly?
Must have been some kinda "super bug"... very invasive and resistant urghhh!

No. What happened is you set prices on those items you realized later were too low, you didn't set a limit on the number of times we could play with Wendy, you didn't test properly the Black Friday event... You released a "beta" event.

Please, be honest and take responsibility for ineffectively handling that event and its aftermath cuz you are doing it wrong.

... And stop calling the result of your incompetence a bug! =.=
Sake - Most noob

Last edited by *~BeLLaDonna~*; 11-26-2017 at 16:31.
*~BeLLaDonna~* is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-26-2017, 16:36   #39
ilike2pies

ilike2pies has a reputation beyond reputeilike2pies has a reputation beyond reputeilike2pies has a reputation beyond reputeilike2pies has a reputation beyond reputeilike2pies has a reputation beyond reputeilike2pies has a reputation beyond reputeilike2pies has a reputation beyond reputeilike2pies has a reputation beyond reputeilike2pies has a reputation beyond reputeilike2pies has a reputation beyond reputeilike2pies has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by *~BeLLaDonna~* View Post

You're saying it is a "bug." I beg to differ (really trying to be polite here >.<). There were two dice and one wheel we could buy from Wendy with some chips... 33 chips (cps) for the wheel that gave items (DB scroll, super thunder gem, small permanent stone, etc) and 39 chips (cps) for one of the dice.. the one that gave perfection stone(s). From that die, the reward went from 100 points (1 brightstar stone) to 10,000 points (1 splendidstar stone - or whatever the name of that stone is)... For the die stone, it was in the 30 chips (cps) too

Now, you gonna tell us that that "bug" affected similarly those 3 different items? Items that were coded differently... How does that "bug" worked exactly?

No. What happened is you set prices on those items you realized later were too low, you didn't set a limit on the number of times we could play with Wendy, you didn't test properly the Black Friday event... You released a "beta" event.

Please, be honest and take responsibility for ineffectively handling that event and its aftermath cuz you are doing it wrong.

You tell em! LOL XD
ilike2pies is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-26-2017, 16:56   #40
~Illuminati~
Killuminat

~Illuminati~ is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by *~BeLLaDonna~* View Post

I agree with you 100% but they will not do such a thing like never. The hell is going to freeze over or pigs are going to fly before that happens.
Old 11-26-2017, 17:53   #41
Conquer50

Conquer50 is on a distinguished road
You deceived and stole from players. You marketed one item, once purchased you took it back. That is false advertisement, that is illegal and a scam on TQ's end.
We as players demand a FULL CASH REFUND.
Conquer50 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-26-2017, 21:20   #42
*~BeLLaDonna~*

*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute
One of my accounts has now lower perfection than before event, and one had its perfection lower, but still no cps refund

You should have done a full rollback

When are we going to receive our cps back and cash refund for the accounts that participated in that event?

Can you please restore the pre-event perfection level of my water (but also of all accounts that you "fixed.")

Thank you
Sake - Most noob
*~BeLLaDonna~* is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-27-2017, 12:54   #43
DIRTY~XII
KylinGem+9

DIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond repute
abusers being abused
QueenOfHearts|Duchess [1.5B]|Ninja|140

Former Server/s: Server 3(2003-2016)>Scorpio(2016)>Honor(2016)>Kylin>Scentsword (18hr stay 2016)>Aquarius(2016)>Scorpio(2016)>TwilightDance (2017)>Kylin(2017"RIP")

Current Server: ~Titan~
|HouseOfCards| Guild Leader - Titan

Active: 2003-2017
DIRTY~XII is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-28-2017, 23:09   #44
-Kirito

-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DIRTY~XII View Post
abusers being abused
oooooh the irony

+1
-Kirito is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-29-2017, 09:51   #45
noobie.com

noobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond repute
HaHa at least the cps you spent on perfection was refunded in cps. If you played the gear wheel you got a Ban, they took everything out of your inventory that matched any item on the gear wheel, then removed the ban on your character and say "no refund for any cps you may have spent on the gear wheel". So they not only keep your cps they also keep any items they removed from your inventory that matched items in the gear wheel even if some of those items were already yours before the event started.

It will be interesting to see how this game even does in the near future.

Also Kirito has a point.

Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby
noobie.com is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: