yes 5 83.33%
no 1 16.67%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-23-2014, 17:30   #1
Jarvis
;-)

Jarvis is on a distinguished road
arena update

I think a little up date for the arena would be nice , bored of the plain arena look as its used for pk tournys aswel. Maybe make a few different arenas to fight in different backgrounds and maybe add obsticals , just some suggestions feel free to add your own ideas .
Old 01-24-2014, 05:41   #2
UCANTSEEMEE
Buckets

UCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond repute
few "obstacles" to mess up your mouse clicking? so that when i jump around i get stuck clicking the "obstacles"? this suggestion is a failure.

/thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinks View Post
Arguing who's the most skillful pirate lol. Whats next, most skillful Assassin? or maybe even Fire tao.
^ sums up co pretty much
UCANTSEEMEE is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-24-2014, 10:53   #3
Jarvis
;-)

i wouldn't say its a failure , it would add a bit more skill and planning when attacking , how would this mess up the mouse clicking? just because you would actually have to look where you were going to jump instead of just jumping all over the place , in tc you fight with people in jiang hu , jumping on and of obstacles such as the buildings and walls , so I don't think "messing up mouse clicking" would actually be a problem. I think this would make arena more exciting to play , you could also make it so you can change settings on the arena so you can play with/without obstacles and maybe add a betting feature where you can place bets with your opponent on who will win , this is a open suggestion if you don't like my ideas that's fine but rather then just abuse my ideas come up with some of your own and make this thread full of good suggestions .
Old 01-24-2014, 11:02   #4
MyThirdAccount
Banned

MyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond repute
Obstacles and Assassins.
MyThirdAccount is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-24-2014, 14:39   #5
Jarvis
;-)

Yes I see your point but as I said it could be out of choice , settings that allow you too add obstacles to arena , same with betting on a fight just little things that make game bit more fun , no one else have any ideas .
Old 01-24-2014, 16:50   #6
The Hate
OSFPSGAMER

The Hate has a reputation beyond reputeThe Hate has a reputation beyond reputeThe Hate has a reputation beyond reputeThe Hate has a reputation beyond reputeThe Hate has a reputation beyond reputeThe Hate has a reputation beyond reputeThe Hate has a reputation beyond reputeThe Hate has a reputation beyond reputeThe Hate has a reputation beyond reputeThe Hate has a reputation beyond reputeThe Hate has a reputation beyond repute
Mortal KOMBAT arenas, I can see already people falling into lava.
Twitch

Legends/Reminiscence (I log in for tournies, GW and sometimes CTF, bye)
Laricko
Water-Ninja-Ninja (BT Ninja )

Tiger and Sapphire old school player. Pwnography, best Guild, best moments, best fbers/ssers Sapphire ever had, word.
The Hate is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-24-2014, 16:52   #7
UCANTSEEMEE
Buckets

UCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarvis View Post
i wouldn't say its a failure , it would add a bit more skill and planning when attacking , how would this mess up the mouse clicking? just because you would actually have to look where you were going to jump instead of just jumping all over the place , in tc you fight with people in jiang hu , jumping on and of obstacles such as the buildings and walls , so I don't think "messing up mouse clicking" would actually be a problem. I think this would make arena more exciting to play , you could also make it so you can change settings on the arena so you can play with/without obstacles and maybe add a betting feature where you can place bets with your opponent on who will win , this is a open suggestion if you don't like my ideas that's fine but rather then just abuse my ideas come up with some of your own and make this thread full of good suggestions .

you're an idiot.

i havent even voted yet. but now i made my decision, thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinks View Post
Arguing who's the most skillful pirate lol. Whats next, most skillful Assassin? or maybe even Fire tao.
^ sums up co pretty much
UCANTSEEMEE is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-24-2014, 17:33   #8
Jarvis
;-)

Ok im a idiot Ty.
Old 01-24-2014, 17:41   #9
Jarvis
;-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hate View Post
Mortal KOMBAT arenas, I can see already people falling into lava.
that would be pretty funny tbh lol.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: