View Poll Results: Do you like to attend Eid ul-Fitr Online Event?
Yes. I'd like to. 36 52.17%
No. I'm not interested in it. 24 34.78%
Because of my religion, I won't do that quest. 9 13.04%
Voters: 69. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 07-22-2009, 11:02   #31
*~panda~*
Banned

*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by randeh View Post
my birthday was 7/14 ...there was no quest or in-game events for it. douche bags =(!~ to me thats way more important than some holiday that 23% of non-english/broken-english speaking people who hate americans celebrate.

im so gunna get a wrist slap aren't i x_x;;
^ agreed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anji View Post
you gotta be joking, bring religion into the game? thats the stupidest idea since changing all monsters in metzone to met doves...
^ agreed even more

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohsha View Post

Well,
I prefer to be a prize, such as the nuclear bomb dropped on Hiroshima or Nagasaki.
Do you remember it?
I think it will be better, hehehe
Just think good and be careful before talking about "Bombs that work in cities".

^ no. 2 bombs totally vs 2/hour. do the maths.

I agree that we should keep religion out of it. Once we start a christian festival, you will get a lot of kosomk's and a7a's aswell. Make an event based on the egyptian/turkish culture then, but not the freekin religion
Old 07-22-2009, 11:22   #32
ihud5
MödAbuser

ihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

lol
If you please answer me; what about the "Thanksgiving Day", "Easter day", "Christmas", ... ?
I'm sure that those events events take the form of religious events, and no one from the "Islamic World" can object or say something like what you said.
Anyway let us try to celebrate with the Muslims in Ramadan and Eid may be we can understand something from these occasion, don't be a Racist or like that.
So, play and take some ideas about the others. Understand?

lol thanksgiving is not a religious holiday....
I can guarantee I make more money than you. I speak 6 languages, work for a hedge fund and own a small island just off the Philippines. Why do I waste time on this forum? When I was a coke-fiend at an Ivy-league university I played CO. Now I find it a source of entertainment while I sip my Dom Perignon 1996 and twiddle my thumbs.

Now if you'll excuse me, my lear jet is just being prepped and I'm due in Los Angeles in an hour.
Old 07-22-2009, 11:24   #33
willworkforbooz

willworkforbooz has a reputation beyond reputewillworkforbooz has a reputation beyond reputewillworkforbooz has a reputation beyond reputewillworkforbooz has a reputation beyond reputewillworkforbooz has a reputation beyond reputewillworkforbooz has a reputation beyond reputewillworkforbooz has a reputation beyond reputewillworkforbooz has a reputation beyond reputewillworkforbooz has a reputation beyond reputewillworkforbooz has a reputation beyond reputewillworkforbooz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

lol
If you please answer me; what about the "Thanksgiving Day", "Easter day", "Christmas", ... ?
I'm sure that those events events take the form of religious events, and no one from the "Islamic World" can object or say something like what you said.
Anyway let us try to celebrate with the Muslims in Ramadan and Eid may be we can understand something from these occasion, don't be a Racist or like that.
So, play and take some ideas about the others. Understand?

Thats cause Christianity isnt the ******* child of <_< everything.

Like islam is.
Too soon?
Old 07-22-2009, 11:25   #34
thekillerarcher
NO Racism

thekillerarcher has a reputation beyond reputethekillerarcher has a reputation beyond reputethekillerarcher has a reputation beyond reputethekillerarcher has a reputation beyond reputethekillerarcher has a reputation beyond reputethekillerarcher has a reputation beyond reputethekillerarcher has a reputation beyond reputethekillerarcher has a reputation beyond reputethekillerarcher has a reputation beyond reputethekillerarcher has a reputation beyond reputethekillerarcher has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ihud5 View Post
lol thanksgiving is not a religious holiday....
thanksgiving who u thank ? u thank god so guess wat it's religious
Old 07-22-2009, 11:27   #35
willworkforbooz

willworkforbooz has a reputation beyond reputewillworkforbooz has a reputation beyond reputewillworkforbooz has a reputation beyond reputewillworkforbooz has a reputation beyond reputewillworkforbooz has a reputation beyond reputewillworkforbooz has a reputation beyond reputewillworkforbooz has a reputation beyond reputewillworkforbooz has a reputation beyond reputewillworkforbooz has a reputation beyond reputewillworkforbooz has a reputation beyond reputewillworkforbooz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by thekillerarcher View Post
On thanksgiving you ****in tell everyone what you're thankful for.

Food, family, friends, a house, work, and school.

Things that are material. Religion says material objects are of little importance, so technically, thanksgiving is an embodiment of the antichrist.

Yeah, thats right.
Old 07-22-2009, 11:28   #36
thekillerarcher
NO Racism

thekillerarcher has a reputation beyond reputethekillerarcher has a reputation beyond reputethekillerarcher has a reputation beyond reputethekillerarcher has a reputation beyond reputethekillerarcher has a reputation beyond reputethekillerarcher has a reputation beyond reputethekillerarcher has a reputation beyond reputethekillerarcher has a reputation beyond reputethekillerarcher has a reputation beyond reputethekillerarcher has a reputation beyond reputethekillerarcher has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by willworkforbooz View Post
Thats cause Christianity isnt the ******* child of <_< everything.

Like islam is.
Too soon?
break the system and tell us the word after THE so i can replay to u
Old 07-22-2009, 11:28   #37
ihud5
MödAbuser

ihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
no you noob, it was a holiday to give thanks to native americans who shared food with the first english settlers during winter when they had no idea how to farm. cop a clue, k
I can guarantee I make more money than you. I speak 6 languages, work for a hedge fund and own a small island just off the Philippines. Why do I waste time on this forum? When I was a coke-fiend at an Ivy-league university I played CO. Now I find it a source of entertainment while I sip my Dom Perignon 1996 and twiddle my thumbs.

Now if you'll excuse me, my lear jet is just being prepped and I'm due in Los Angeles in an hour.
Old 07-22-2009, 11:39   #38
willworkforbooz

Quote:
break the system and tell us the word after THE so i can replay to u
You must be from canada.
Old 07-22-2009, 11:43   #39
*~Ahmed.ftw~*
Banned

*~Ahmed.ftw~* has a reputation beyond repute*~Ahmed.ftw~* has a reputation beyond repute*~Ahmed.ftw~* has a reputation beyond repute*~Ahmed.ftw~* has a reputation beyond repute*~Ahmed.ftw~* has a reputation beyond repute*~Ahmed.ftw~* has a reputation beyond repute*~Ahmed.ftw~* has a reputation beyond repute*~Ahmed.ftw~* has a reputation beyond repute*~Ahmed.ftw~* has a reputation beyond repute*~Ahmed.ftw~* has a reputation beyond repute*~Ahmed.ftw~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan_2008 View Post
Perhaps you don’t know that every day our players are from about 128 countries! As far as I know, there are only 193 countries in the world. Thanks to the internet, the CO community is becoming a “Global Village”.

So far we have received quite many ideas and suggestions about the online event quests. And it is really amazing to see those interesting stories written by our players from different countries.

We will try our best to make more and more interesting events for our players, and also we are willing to introduce other countries’ culture and customs to our dear players.

Recently as the Islamic Ramadan is coming near, quite many players request that we shall hold such festival for the Eid ul-Fitr that marks the end of Ramadan. It is a big holiday and a happy festival for 23% of the world population.

It is not only a religious event nowadays, but also the holiday that symbolizes the happiness and tolerance.

Do you like this holiday to be held in CO, or you would not like to attend it. Leave your opinions here.

Pros or Cons***65311;
before going into this......

im Muslim and arabian, IM BEGGING YOU not to release this in-game, i have had enough of every little kid who says racist comments now and then

let alone that you ppl dont know **** about islam, surrounded by fake and untrsuted media everywhere you go, even the rewards we get from quests like that are useless i'd go to pray in that time rather than doing some quests for 1/12 exp ball lol

Old 07-22-2009, 11:53   #40
mohsha

mohsha has a reputation beyond reputemohsha has a reputation beyond reputemohsha has a reputation beyond reputemohsha has a reputation beyond reputemohsha has a reputation beyond reputemohsha has a reputation beyond reputemohsha has a reputation beyond reputemohsha has a reputation beyond reputemohsha has a reputation beyond reputemohsha has a reputation beyond reputemohsha has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Then start to stop all Religious Celebrations

Quote:
Originally Posted by *~panda~* View Post
^ agreed

^ agreed even more

^ no. 2 bombs totally vs 2/hour. do the maths.

I agree that we should keep religion out of it. Once we start a christian festival, you will get a lot of kosomk's and a7a's aswell. Make an event based on the egyptian/turkish culture then, but not the freekin religion

If the Forum agreed to remove all religious Celebrations Let us start with Christmas and Eastern Day.
Do you agree with that to keep the religion out?

You said something about some words from some people, it is similar to some words in English to. It is the same meaning but you don't have any idea about it.
You see, Conquer is a wonderful Game with an amazing community of all nationalities and cultures, let us play and know something about the others by ourselves Instead of taking information from the biased news channels.
I hope that you can understand. Just try and you will not regret, believe me.

Last edited by mohsha; 07-22-2009 at 12:01.
Old 07-22-2009, 12:03   #41
willworkforbooz

Quote:

If the Forum agreed to remove all religious Celebrations Let us start with Christmas and Eastern Day.

You said something about some words from some people, it is similar to some words in English to. It is the same meaning but you don't have any idea about it.
You see, Conquer is a wonderful Game with an amazing community of all nationalities and cultures, let us play and know something about the others by ourselves Instead of taking information from the biased news channels.

Well, to be honest, christmas isnt about the religion anymore. Most people celebrate it as a family gathering and the like.

gift giving you know?
Old 07-22-2009, 12:15   #42
thekillerarcher
NO Racism

Quote:
Well, to be honest, christmas isnt about the religion anymore. Most people celebrate it as a family gathering and the like.

gift giving you know?
that wat happens in this festival too
Old 07-22-2009, 12:17   #43
ihud5
MödAbuser

Quote:

christmas is no longer relgious, it's quite secular. Who doesn't love a happy fat guy leaving gifts for you. I don't see how that pertains to religion the christmas events in conquer have zero to do with the religious aspects either, so keep on trying to prove your point. You are doing so wonderful

Old 07-22-2009, 12:18   #44
thekillerarcher
NO Racism

Quote:
On thanksgiving you ****in tell everyone what you're thankful for.

Food, family, friends, a house, work, and school.

Things that are material. Religion says material objects are of little importance, so technically, thanksgiving is an embodiment of the antichrist.

Yeah, thats right.
do u know who's antichrist first ?

i don't think so because u r an idiot
Old 07-22-2009, 12:18   #45
*~Ahmed.ftw~*
Banned

*~Ahmed.ftw~* has a reputation beyond repute*~Ahmed.ftw~* has a reputation beyond repute*~Ahmed.ftw~* has a reputation beyond repute*~Ahmed.ftw~* has a reputation beyond repute*~Ahmed.ftw~* has a reputation beyond repute*~Ahmed.ftw~* has a reputation beyond repute*~Ahmed.ftw~* has a reputation beyond repute*~Ahmed.ftw~* has a reputation beyond repute*~Ahmed.ftw~* has a reputation beyond repute*~Ahmed.ftw~* has a reputation beyond repute*~Ahmed.ftw~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

gift giving you know?
its not about the religion anymore and thats because almost 66% of the ppl around the world gave up on their religions already....?

anyway, we play for fun not to get informed about religions in an online game, i prefer discovering something myself to letting others do it

Last edited by *~Ahmed.ftw~*; 07-22-2009 at 13:13.
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: