Old 07-17-2009, 08:53   #1
Doc.ackerson
Community's Choice

Doc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond repute
R.I.P. Hawkings, Bandit and Bat Cave

They are gone to thieves.

They were being used less over the past year and years, but they were still providing some good times.

Some of the best times were in those caves.

They truly were one of the greatest parts of Conquer.

R.I.P.
Doc.ackerson is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-17-2009, 08:56   #2
DeJune
k1|L3R

DeJune has a reputation beyond reputeDeJune has a reputation beyond reputeDeJune has a reputation beyond reputeDeJune has a reputation beyond reputeDeJune has a reputation beyond reputeDeJune has a reputation beyond reputeDeJune has a reputation beyond reputeDeJune has a reputation beyond reputeDeJune has a reputation beyond reputeDeJune has a reputation beyond reputeDeJune has a reputation beyond repute
If only they would have told us that they were being replaced by vicious thieves. I could have taken a few last screenshots with them for memories sake.

DeJune:
[Insert Signature Here]

De'Noob Mod >>
You know you play too much Conquer when you punch a random guy in the street and say "sry, pk was on"
>>Spam, Egg, Spam, Spam, Bacon, Sausage, and Spam.
DeJune is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-17-2009, 08:56   #3
-Beast-
*** H8er

Location: UNDER EVERY MODS BED... IM WATCHING U Posts: 3,023+
-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute
rip indeed...

y did the moderator cross the road?

to fack the chiken

no spek inglis? get Rosetta Stone Bish
-Beast- is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-17-2009, 09:07   #4
Red~Rum
ROFLMAOOL

Red~Rum has a reputation beyond reputeRed~Rum has a reputation beyond reputeRed~Rum has a reputation beyond reputeRed~Rum has a reputation beyond reputeRed~Rum has a reputation beyond reputeRed~Rum has a reputation beyond reputeRed~Rum has a reputation beyond reputeRed~Rum has a reputation beyond reputeRed~Rum has a reputation beyond reputeRed~Rum has a reputation beyond reputeRed~Rum has a reputation beyond repute
I'll miss it. I use to plvl there for hours. Well, I'll be there for hours now... pking xD
130-130-134
-81 dmg
270 POT
Red~Rum is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-17-2009, 10:13   #5
Light~Shadow
Twilight

Light~Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeLight~Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeLight~Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeLight~Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeLight~Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeLight~Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeLight~Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeLight~Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeLight~Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeLight~Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeLight~Shadow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc.ackerson View Post
They are gone to thieves.

They were being used less over the past year and years, but they were still providing some good times.

Some of the best times were in those caves.

They truly were one of the greatest parts of Conquer.

R.I.P.
=S that place was ruined when the item guy sells were replaced, good old times when you had to go there for clubs

130(Water)>130(Water)>131(Water)

[S] Cap +8 STG STG -5
[S] Bag +6 STG STG -5 P3
[S] Bracelet +6 SDG SDG -5
[S] Mana Bs +8 SPG SPG -3 p6
[S] Robe +6 STG STG -5
[S] Boots +5 STG STG -5
[S] Fan +7 STG RTG-1
[S] Tower +7 SGG SGG -1
[S] Crop +6
Steed +6
Royal Ape -1
Palm Leaf Fan -1
Miracle Gourd -1
Fancy Azure -1

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
And there's going to be a bacon shortage, too. Twin City may never recover.
Light~Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-17-2009, 10:14   #6
MysticJustin
I Saw That

MysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Light~Shadow View Post
=S that place was ruined when the item guy sells were replaced, good old times when you had to go there for clubs
I remember back in the day, archers would plvl there, have a trojan block the Hawkings instead of making people jump after them... ^^
It's how I got my original char to 70 ^^, then I moved over to tombats since he was a fire tao and started killing.

A person is smart, people are stupid.

I play some server somewhere with some chars.
Quote:
How can I put this best.....
Not just no, but heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll no.
Quote:
Originally Posted by A|ex View Post
Sometimes it's hard to believe that ur a gm.
Quote:
I'm a man of the people. Sometimes, you just have to speak in a language they'll understand.
MysticJustin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-17-2009, 10:15   #7
.:JaK:.
Banned

.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to .:JaK:.
I do miss that place. Great times.
.:JaK:. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-17-2009, 10:19   #8
finkz
Dan

finkz has a reputation beyond reputefinkz has a reputation beyond reputefinkz has a reputation beyond reputefinkz has a reputation beyond reputefinkz has a reputation beyond reputefinkz has a reputation beyond reputefinkz has a reputation beyond reputefinkz has a reputation beyond reputefinkz has a reputation beyond reputefinkz has a reputation beyond reputefinkz has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to finkz Send a message via Yahoo to finkz
I remeber sitting on the rock whilst hawks would atk the guy infront of the rock

Final Fantasy 13 Disk 3 =D
finkz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-17-2009, 10:22   #9
SirBokxie

SirBokxie has a reputation beyond reputeSirBokxie has a reputation beyond reputeSirBokxie has a reputation beyond reputeSirBokxie has a reputation beyond reputeSirBokxie has a reputation beyond reputeSirBokxie has a reputation beyond reputeSirBokxie has a reputation beyond reputeSirBokxie has a reputation beyond reputeSirBokxie has a reputation beyond reputeSirBokxie has a reputation beyond reputeSirBokxie has a reputation beyond repute
They took an part of my heart away.... bleh

SirBokxieNG: [Warrior 130]-[Warrior 130]-[Water 131] Active

~Phobia~: [Trojan 130]-[Archer 130] Active

Warrior Farming 0/7
SirBokxie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-17-2009, 10:24   #10
~Zesty~
Im A Girl

~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute
Yup....archer with a team including a war or tro tanker would lvl noobs in the hawk king cave for hours....many a battle over that area between teams happened,and i saw many peeps go red,get owned and lose gear dropped on the groung because of it.I remember when 1 of our main bulkers got owned there and dropped 3 equips.

As for the bat cave....well where will the taos go to lvl now?...with taos i spent many many hours down there,lvling and lvling up skills.

I dont agree with the replacement of the hawks and bats in this area..i think that they should have made a new map thru a porthole with the new mobs for the saddle drops.

Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned
~Zesty~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-17-2009, 10:27   #11
~angle~

~angle~ has a reputation beyond repute~angle~ has a reputation beyond repute~angle~ has a reputation beyond repute~angle~ has a reputation beyond repute~angle~ has a reputation beyond repute~angle~ has a reputation beyond repute~angle~ has a reputation beyond repute~angle~ has a reputation beyond repute~angle~ has a reputation beyond repute~angle~ has a reputation beyond repute~angle~ has a reputation beyond repute
I will miss it to. Met some of the nicest ppl there and lvld there alot.
~angle~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-17-2009, 11:18   #12
SlayerZv2
hai ๏̯͡๏

SlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond repute
Met my wife at tombbats
And also RIP.
Some screenies I found D=

Had a real ghetto computer for a while

S> GEAR
Classic - Liberty

Challenge Accepted

-----------------

The best there ever was.
SlayerZv2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-17-2009, 11:36   #13
sterf
I kiel yoo

sterf has a reputation beyond reputesterf has a reputation beyond reputesterf has a reputation beyond reputesterf has a reputation beyond reputesterf has a reputation beyond reputesterf has a reputation beyond reputesterf has a reputation beyond reputesterf has a reputation beyond reputesterf has a reputation beyond reputesterf has a reputation beyond reputesterf has a reputation beyond repute
ah man i remember those old times sitting at the rock at hawkkings for ages it was the ultimate plvl spot !
not to mention my water who i lvld at tombats (without plvling)

anyway co is already ruined so why wont they remove this
sterf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-17-2009, 13:40   #14
Carnifex
Mista Luck

Carnifex has a reputation beyond reputeCarnifex has a reputation beyond reputeCarnifex has a reputation beyond reputeCarnifex has a reputation beyond reputeCarnifex has a reputation beyond reputeCarnifex has a reputation beyond reputeCarnifex has a reputation beyond reputeCarnifex has a reputation beyond reputeCarnifex has a reputation beyond reputeCarnifex has a reputation beyond reputeCarnifex has a reputation beyond repute
well RIP along with the rest i've killed :3

Semi-Quit

Carnifex Warrior 127 > Warrior 81 (merchant now)

Gílgamesh Trojan 130 > Warrior 130 > Water 111(main)
Carnifex is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-20-2009, 10:29   #15
Doc.ackerson
Community's Choice

Doc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond repute
I just started to really miss the cave. I made a few water 110 over this past double experience weekend from guru Todd.

I liked playing waters as a first reborn in those caves, bandit and tombat.

It now requires some new thinking, and those were kind of fun with the little guards. I miss those caves.
Doc.ackerson is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: