Old 01-25-2013, 08:55   #1
OMGNoodles

OMGNoodles is on a distinguished road
Talking Disconnecting Every 30mins? READ problem Solved

Hello,

Are you having problems? Disconnecting every 30mins?

I was having this problem earlier today and this is what I did to solve the issue.

Just check you're date and time and location in the bottom right corner of you're toolbar. make Sure its at the correct date and correct time and correct time zone....

If its not correct it automatically tries to update (while your playing) To get the Correct time and Time Zone you are in and it forces you to Disconnect,

I hope this may help anyone who is having this problem? If this does not help.. Try updating your drivers. Or Possibly triple check you're firewall

Myself Personally did not have to check them.

Good Luck and hope this helps

Regards,
Noodles
OMGNoodles is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-28-2013, 01:21   #2
thehempknight
Your Ruler

thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
Kind of an unusual thing to cause you to DC, but I can have them check, anyway. Why not?
Were you talking about setting it to the server's location or your own?
s
m

I hate it when it drips like that....

Official Unofficial NonMember of the BACONEERS!!!!11eleven

There's no point for democracy when ignorance is celebrated.

The saline from your tear ducts energizes my ego.
thehempknight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-01-2013, 07:07   #3
OMGNoodles

OMGNoodles is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
Kind of an unusual thing to cause you to DC, but I can have them check, anyway. Why not?
Were you talking about setting it to the server's location or your own?
I'm not 100percent sure what the issue seems to be between the game itself and the Desktop or Laptop location time.. Its where you are based... Not the server time. just you're personal location.

Full +12 -7 Fire Tao

Server: Dark
OMGNoodles is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-10-2013, 04:47   #4
Irratation
Mind's Eye

Irratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Irratation
It's systray not a toolbar. But it can't be seen in fullscreen. I can change it to any time or date and it doesn't affect anything. Although I disconnect more than every 30min. It's more like every 2sec to 5-10min. But on a brand new character it doesn't happen but maybe once every hour or two.

my first suggestion
boycott db buying
Make New Char's Here
Irratation is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: