Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-19-2009, 13:09   #151
CondDracula

CondDracula is on a distinguished road
AAARRGGGGHHH im going to kill myselfff LOL COME ONN TQ DO something GOOD for us players and MAKE A REAL CLASSIC SERVER!
CondDracula is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-19-2009, 13:38   #152
numa

numa is an unknown quantity at this point
This is Hybrid CO Conquer 1.5

Get rid of:
1. Steeds
2. Level 26 pk system
3. Merchant system
4. Lottery
5. CPs

Things that could be taking out but don't have to be:
1. Arsenal
2. Arena
3. Clans
4.Mentor system

Put in:
1. 2nd socket weapon for DBs
2. Original drop rate

These are changes I see as needed. If they are wanting Classic CO back.
numa is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-19-2009, 13:41   #153
CondDracula

CondDracula is on a distinguished road
yup! those things out would make CO classic perfect too bad TD only wants $$$$$$$$$$$
CondDracula is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-19-2009, 15:15   #154
RedDragon915
FireDragon

RedDragon915 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon915 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon915 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon915 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon915 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon915 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon915 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon915 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon915 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon915 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon915 has a reputation beyond repute
wow this is complete and utter BS

I got rid of acidco to play this cause i thought CCo was gonna be different from co 2.0 and that i could fb and ss alot of pros. then i skipped playing modern warfare 2 with my bud to d load co client. now i find out that it hasnt really changed at all and to make it worse i cant even log on. This is really *** man. Im going back to Acidco I knew TQ would never change atleast on there i actually have fun even if it is owning a bunch of noob in pk arena its still FUN!!!!.

When things go bump in the night. The strong rush and fight. While the weak try to show some might. But the wise go get some sprite. then they get out of sight

http://bbs.co.91.com/attachment.php?...9&d=1223140494

I AmSparta

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

This is bunny, put him in your signature and help him take over the small conquer world
RedDragon915 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-19-2009, 15:28   #155
Lamb
Banned

Location: Currently pursuing my education somewhere in the American Midwest. It's cold. And full of polite white people.
Lamb has a reputation beyond reputeLamb has a reputation beyond reputeLamb has a reputation beyond reputeLamb has a reputation beyond reputeLamb has a reputation beyond reputeLamb has a reputation beyond reputeLamb has a reputation beyond reputeLamb has a reputation beyond reputeLamb has a reputation beyond reputeLamb has a reputation beyond reputeLamb has a reputation beyond repute
I knew the release date was too early.

Any game company plans for things like this. They didn't plan for it.
Lamb is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-19-2009, 15:29   #156
xTrooge

xTrooge has a reputation beyond reputexTrooge has a reputation beyond reputexTrooge has a reputation beyond reputexTrooge has a reputation beyond reputexTrooge has a reputation beyond reputexTrooge has a reputation beyond reputexTrooge has a reputation beyond reputexTrooge has a reputation beyond reputexTrooge has a reputation beyond reputexTrooge has a reputation beyond reputexTrooge has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to xTrooge
I got the best thing to take out.
Buying anything with rl money.
xTrooge is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-19-2009, 15:43   #157
VampireKiss

VampireKiss is on a distinguished road
mmm okay..Will I ever be able to log in ? ......
VampireKiss is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-19-2009, 15:50   #158
yu5cef

yu5cef has a reputation beyond reputeyu5cef has a reputation beyond reputeyu5cef has a reputation beyond reputeyu5cef has a reputation beyond reputeyu5cef has a reputation beyond reputeyu5cef has a reputation beyond reputeyu5cef has a reputation beyond reputeyu5cef has a reputation beyond reputeyu5cef has a reputation beyond reputeyu5cef has a reputation beyond reputeyu5cef has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by VampireKiss View Post
mmm okay..Will I ever be able to log in ? ......
Nope.

You get to hang out here off and on while everyone else is lvling thier chars.

OK?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlen_Angel View Post
Gratz, regardless: i would grab a few nukes from Israel, which supposedly dont exist, and nuke Tq's buildings to tiny pieces then pee all over the ruins and light my own fart to stop any TQ survivor from escaping from the chaos.
yu5cef is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-19-2009, 16:00   #159
VampireKiss

Quote:
Originally Posted by yu5cef View Post
Nope.

You get to hang out here off and on while everyone else is lvling thier chars.

OK?
OK..*sighs*
Old 11-19-2009, 16:06   #160
YamiSeirei
DarkSpirit

YamiSeirei has much to be proud ofYamiSeirei has much to be proud ofYamiSeirei has much to be proud ofYamiSeirei has much to be proud ofYamiSeirei has much to be proud ofYamiSeirei has much to be proud ofYamiSeirei has much to be proud ofYamiSeirei has much to be proud ofYamiSeirei has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to YamiSeirei Send a message via Yahoo to YamiSeirei Send a message via Skype™ to YamiSeirei
i agree

i agree with everything said in this thread so far me and hubby ANFO (if anyone recognises him from mars/eagle) we were so looking forwards to this server cause he misses co1 so much he's old school and has been playing co since it started pretty much. i was looking forwards to it cause anfo always tells me how much better co1 was.

now we can't even login cause it's always full? they should have released about 5 servers for it and a europe one or 2 cause there's a LOT of european players i used to be one of them before i moved to aus to marry anfo after we met and fell in love on co. its special to both of us but i'm disappointed classic co is not really classic it's just co2 with a few things taken out but not enough things.

i quit co2 a year ago cause it got stupid with the steeds they are the worst thing i've ever seen! and there were a few other things that annoyed me like the stupid new moves you can do like kissing etc.

ppl are right there should have been a lot more thought like using the co1 interface and making it just like it used to be. it should have been a whole new client with several servers to keep up with the demand which tq MUST have known would happen they're not that stupid surely?....but then again they've ballsed this up good and proper so yeah maybe they are.

i've always been a db buyer and i prolly still will buy on this server if they release more so i can actually log in haha. but we shall see.

listen to the people tq who pay your wages!! we need more servers wtf is stopping u from giving us what we want?

pfft

co2 - Quit
classic co - trying to play

I love you Anthony!! MARRIED!!!! yey hehe i r now Mrs Christmas tee hee is that cool or what?

All credit for my avatar goes to DGKSWISS

Server merge - BAD IDEA TQ
YamiSeirei is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-19-2009, 16:11   #161
VampireKiss

Yea...They've fked up everything for sure.CO2 was a loss..and now theres a mix of classic CO and CO2..what a waste.
Old 11-19-2009, 17:38   #162
GIVEmeCOOKIEplz
Banned

GIVEmeCOOKIEplz has a reputation beyond reputeGIVEmeCOOKIEplz has a reputation beyond reputeGIVEmeCOOKIEplz has a reputation beyond reputeGIVEmeCOOKIEplz has a reputation beyond reputeGIVEmeCOOKIEplz has a reputation beyond reputeGIVEmeCOOKIEplz has a reputation beyond reputeGIVEmeCOOKIEplz has a reputation beyond reputeGIVEmeCOOKIEplz has a reputation beyond reputeGIVEmeCOOKIEplz has a reputation beyond reputeGIVEmeCOOKIEplz has a reputation beyond reputeGIVEmeCOOKIEplz has a reputation beyond repute
This is NOT Classic CO

This is Conquer 2.0 without shopping mall and some other MINOR changes

This is NOT what we asked for

So many people are playing atm because it's a new server which we all start off noobs. Wait 'till the DB buyers start coming in THEN we will see if the server is good or not

We wanted Classic CO so we are all equal.. so we DIDN'T have to buy DBs to be a good player.

You might as well call this a pay to play game because you actually DO have to pay to play.
GIVEmeCOOKIEplz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-19-2009, 17:41   #163
Killafinal

Killafinal is an unknown quantity at this point
SOOOOOOo

So, I got the first Non-Lottoed Super Item right..

Oh Did you NOT CATCH THAT.... NON LOTTOED. LOTTERY IS WHAT RUINED OLD CO IN THE FIRST PLACE THIS IS RIDICULOUS.
Old 11-19-2009, 18:55   #164
sergiotero

sergiotero is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to sergiotero
I was specting for CO 1.0, not for CCO
sergiotero is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-19-2009, 20:42   #165
Dice508

Dice508 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Dice508
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miakoto View Post
We don't want a compromise, we want what we asked for. Why can TQ not listen to its players?

We want

Original style PK
Restored drop rates
No + Stones
No CP
No item mall
No lottery
Old jump
No horses
No heaven blessing
No mentor crap
No flowers
No enlightenment
No exp quests
No item lock
No ninjas

We want the original game we once played, until it was ruined
yes i defintely agrees to this,i really wanted the exact same thing how u wanted it.
Dice508 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: