Closed Thread

Old 12-07-2008, 23:09   #1
Conondrum
Fading..

Conondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond repute
Conondrums House Rules

After last nights outbreaks, I've decided to set up an extra set of rules.
These rules will bend some of the existing forum rules in your favor, aswell as tightening some others.

* Double posting is ok to a limit. If you're responding to a post, and another post is posted before yours while you type, it's ok to make a new post as responses if needed. Don't make a thread full of double posts though, one person owning a full thread is not well seen.

* The more "hard" words such as the F-word is normally filtered by the system. I will allow them IF you only type the first letter and fill the rest out with *. I.e. F***.

* When I say stop, then stop. I do it for a reason and I don't have to explain if I don't want to (privilige of being a moderator ), most times I will if asked though. Failure to accept my request will be considered a violation.

* Last but not least (this is my favorite part), don't think you can keep me all worked up. I have a few extra buttons to play with which you don't. So making multiple threads just to give me something to do won't work. I can easily delete all of them at once
Also spamming may cause this nasty little thing called infractions..

That's it for now.
Rules may be changed/added without further notice, so keep yourself up-to-date with this set of rules.

Last edited by Conondrum; 12-18-2008 at 18:51.
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: