Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-27-2011, 06:35   #31
phini4eva
lovedbyall
 
phini4eva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Birmingham,England
Posts: 3,689
phini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by HateBreed View Post
So here I am taking time out of my busy schedule to let you and maybe a few other people know that the absurdity of Mr. DayDay's crusades did not dawn on me until I realized that education is already suffering as a direct result of DayDay's casus belli. What follows is a call to action for those of us who care—a large enough number to champion the poor and oppressed against the evil of DayDay. He fails to comprehend and practice the teachings of his religion. More precisely, DayDay conveniently forgets his religion's messages of peace, love, compassion, acceptance, and forgiveness—or, at best, misremembers them as an edict to incite young people to copulate early, often, and indiscriminately.

Nothing unites people like a common enemy. That's why I would encourage everybody to take some shots of their own at DayDay by reprimanding him for nailing people to trees. At this point in the letter, I'd like to categorize for you some of his philosophies. Unfortunately, they're far too shabby and saturnine to fit neatly into any single, overarching framework, so the best I can do is to convey the message that I will stop at nothing to hammer out solutions on the anvil of discourse. My resolve cannot fully be articulated, but it is unyielding. As evidence, consider that DayDay insists that his fibs are not worth getting outraged about. This fraud, this lie, is just one among the thousands he perpetrates.

That's a very important point; DayDay wants to produce an army of mindless insects who will obey his every command. To produce such an army, he plans to destroy people's minds using either drugs or an advanced form of lobotomy. Whichever approach he takes, I have frequently criticized DayDay's unspoken plan to shatter other people's lives and dreams. He usually addresses my criticisms by accusing me of mandarinism, diabolism, child molestation, and halitosis. DayDay hopes that by delegitimizing me this way, no one will listen to me when I say that I myself have traveled the length and breadth of this country and talked with the best people. I can therefore assure you that DayDay's goals coalesce with those of grungy, dastardly spielers. If that fact hurts, get over it; it's called reality. And for another dose of reality, consider that DayDay occasionally shows what appears to be warmth, joy, love, or compassion. You should realize, however, that these positive expressions are more feigned than experienced and invariably serve an ulterior motive, such as to distract attention from more important issues.

It is a sad state of affairs when jackbooted clodpolls like DayDay till the nasty side of the anarchism garden, but that's a story for another time. For now, I want to focus on the way that if we are going to speak objectively about DayDay's ebullitions, we must understand that DayDay's list of sins is long and each one deserves more space than I have here. Therefore, rather than describe each one individually, I'll summarize by stating that he has been telling everyone that his blessing is the equivalent of a papal imprimatur. I would like to remind DayDay that false words are not only evil in themselves, but they infect the soul with evil. DayDay seems to have recently added the word "anthropomorphical" to his otherwise simplistic vocabulary. I suppose he intends to use big words like that to obscure the fact that he has been using all sorts of jiggery-pokery to convince people that space aliens are out to lay eggs in our innards or ooze their alien hell-slime all over us. That worldview may be appealing, at least to grotty, rotten cockalorums, but it severely limits our national conversation on critical policy issues. Perhaps more painfully, DayDay attributes the most distorted, bizarre, and ludicrous "meanings" to ordinary personality characteristics. For example, if you're shy, he calls you "fearful and withdrawn". If, instead, you're the outgoing and active type, DayDay says you're "acting out due to trauma". Why does he say such things? If you were to ask that of DayDay, he'd decidedly fling a large barrage of insults in your direction instead of actually addressing the question.

DayDay has spent untold hours trying to permit vindictive buffoons to rise to positions of leadership and authority. During that time, did it ever once occur to him that he is living in cloud-cuckoo-land? That's the big question. If you knew the answer to that then you'd also know why if we get people to see through the hollowness, the sham, the silliness of DayDay's unctuous campaigns then the sea of particularism, on which DayDay so heavily relies, will begin to dry up. What frightens you more: DayDay's subhuman revenge fantasies or the fact that DayDay is not just insane but proud of it? If you were to ask me, I'd say the latter but only because if DayDay continues to lionize lackluster, jaded authoritarians, I will unquestionably be obliged to do something about him. And you know me: I never neglect my obligations.

There are some querulous, chthonic meatheads who are flighty. There are also some who are arrogant. Which category does DayDay fall into? If the question overwhelms you, I suggest you check "both". I am not in any way placing the blame on him for simple-minded adolescents who nourish crazy ideologies. That notwithstanding, he is still culpable for plotting to eliminate those law-enforcement officers who constitute the vital protective bulwark in the fragile balance between anarchy and tyranny.

Just look at the bill of fare served up in recent movies and television programs and you will hardly be able to deny that DayDay likes obloquies that reward those who knowingly or unknowingly play along with his perversions while punishing those who oppose them. Could there be a conflict of interest there? If you were to ask me, I'd say that his solutions have caused widespread social alienation, and from this alienation a thousand social pathologies have sprung. He wants to get me thrown in jail. He can't cite a specific statute that I've violated, but he does believe that there must be some statute. This tells me that DayDay contends that he has been robbed of all he does not possess. Excuse me, but where exactly did this little factoid come from? In many ways, if my memory serves me correctly, he appears to have found a new tool to use to help him do the devil's work. That tool is insurrectionism, and if you watch him wield it you'll unmistakably see why when he says that he can achieve his goals by friendly and moral conduct, in his mind, that's supposed to end the argument. It's like he believes he has said something very profound.

Listen carefully: DayDay claims to have turned over a new leaf shortly after getting caught trying to evade responsibility. This claim is an outright lie that is still being circulated by DayDay's winged monkeys. The truth is that I'm willing to accept that pragmatic adherence to concision necessitates that I delete a plethora of thoroughly unflattering adjectives regarding DayDay's commentaries. I'm even willing to accept that his proposals are out of tune with reality, with biological truth, and with common sense. But I should note that I once read an article about how he wants nothing less than to quote me out of context. It was the powerful and long-lingering momentum of the impressions received on that occasion, more than any other circumstance, that gave definite form and resolution to my purpose of restoring the traditions that DayDay has abandoned.

I once managed to get DayDay to agree that he has fundamentally miscalculated how out-of-step he is with the average person's views. Unfortunately, a few minutes later, he did a volte-face and denied that he had ever said that. Anyone who hasn't been living in a cave with his eyes shut and his ears plugged knows that a central fault line runs through each of his threats. Specifically, he claims that truth is merely a social construct. That claim is preposterous and, to use DayDay's own language, overtly witless. No history can justify it.

Other than that, I'm not writing this letter for your entertainment. I'm not even writing it for your education. I'm writing it for our very survival. Although DayDay was likely following the dictates of his conscience when he decided to tip the scales in his favor, the fact remains that his hysteria-producing antics are sufficient to give pause to the less thoughtful among us. "Oh, oh," such people think. "We'd better help DayDay give rise to small-minded dissemblers—just in case." So, sorry for being so long-winded in this letter, but Mr. DayDay frequently sprinkles his speech with the guttural argot of namby-pamby, termagant self-promoters.
Also : WTF
__________________

Server: Dreams-Dreams
Chara: fatboyslim

"Religious freedom is not based on the freedom to proselytize, but the right to retain one's religion and not be subject to proselytization" -Belief of Hinduism
Ex-Vidster-Phini, RIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
We don't need to reach deeper into your wallet. You do that for us. ha
The Official and absolutely amazing fan group of the god/goddess that is Infamous~!
Liverpool FC FTW
Css Player
Suggestion for Warrior(recommended by mods)
Apparently, I have offended someone.
phini4eva is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-27-2011, 06:50   #32
ykcam
Registered User
 
ykcam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Philippines
Posts: 1,067
ykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by dayday View Post
well the title say's enough!!
U need this..


Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	59.1 KB
ID:	143841


Then u will soon realize that what u said is Blasphemy!
__________________
Ruby-StatueOfZeus-Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilxjoanna View Post
I wonder when will marky learn shut to h*** up for once, now that will make a difference.

"God writes a lot of comedy...
The trouble is,He's stuck with so many bad actors who doesn't know how to play funny.
"
Garrison Keillor
ykcam is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-28-2011, 13:14   #33
GrimLore
Unbanned
 
GrimLore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Somewhere Dark, Cold, Wet, and smelling of Death... hehehe probably Grandpa's basement... If I dig around long enough I will find Grandma.
Posts: 2,375
GrimLore has a reputation beyond reputeGrimLore has a reputation beyond reputeGrimLore has a reputation beyond reputeGrimLore has a reputation beyond reputeGrimLore has a reputation beyond reputeGrimLore has a reputation beyond reputeGrimLore has a reputation beyond reputeGrimLore has a reputation beyond reputeGrimLore has a reputation beyond reputeGrimLore has a reputation beyond reputeGrimLore has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to GrimLore
Quote:
Originally Posted by dayday View Post
well the title say's enough!!
You Sir are an idiot
__________________
Quote:
Originally posted by FuNx u dream of bum sex
"Don't hate da Playa, hate da Game..."

HaiL aND GLoRY To THe DaRKBRoTHeRHoOD

Rouge Warrior!

~One who values pain for themself and creates anxiety for others is happy~
GrimLore is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-28-2011, 13:24   #34
HateBreed
/k/rambo
 
HateBreed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 82
HateBreed has a reputation beyond reputeHateBreed has a reputation beyond reputeHateBreed has a reputation beyond reputeHateBreed has a reputation beyond reputeHateBreed has a reputation beyond reputeHateBreed has a reputation beyond reputeHateBreed has a reputation beyond reputeHateBreed has a reputation beyond reputeHateBreed has a reputation beyond reputeHateBreed has a reputation beyond reputeHateBreed has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by phini4eva View Post
Also : WTF
I swear to god if you don't stfu I will write a huge ass post about you too, just try me bro.
__________________
Machineae|Trojan-Warrior|Greatwall
Sword/Hammer
Dagger/Blade
Scepter/Blade
Greatwall since '04[/size]
HateBreed is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-28-2011, 14:24   #35
Wayne Brady :(
Gentleman
 
Wayne Brady :('s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 6,780
Wayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by HateBreed View Post
I swear to god if you don't stfu I will write a huge ass post about you too, just try me bro.
I want a huge ass post, bro.
__________________
I'm playing Tetris, come at me bro!
Wayne Brady :( is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-28-2011, 15:24   #36
mistressyesumes
Knightmare
 
mistressyesumes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Furniture House
Posts: 6,653
mistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond repute
Pure warriors are fine to me but that might just be because of what LitasLTL said, pure warrior is only as good as the person using it, fog or herc reliant noobs gonna get pwned as pure warrior but if your smart enough to melee you got a great class.
__________________
Name:Flawlessyesumes
Server:Volcano
Class:Warrior>Warrior>Warrior 130-130-129
Guild:|Pur3BlooD|
Guild Position:Deputy Leader
Battle Power:300
Bless:28%
My Anime List

Quote:
Originally Posted by progamer6 View Post
stoped reading there, as full +12 ninja, i was hit 25k by a nado
Quote:
Originally Posted by TQ
We listen but we don't care.
Change arena point system
Give Longhammers, and Hammers a new skill
mistressyesumes is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-28-2011, 15:27   #37
Paper~DeidaraZ
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Skyloft
Posts: 6,451
Paper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paper~DeidaraZ View Post
*waiting for yesumes possitive comment on pure wars*
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistressyesumes View Post
Pure warriors are fine to me but that might just be because of what LitasLTL said, pure warrior is only as good as the person using it, fog or herc reliant noobs gonna get pwned as pure warrior but if your smart enough to melee you got a great class.
Paper~DeidaraZ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-28-2011, 17:17   #38
bwg2469
Registered User
 
bwg2469's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 1,013
bwg2469 has a reputation beyond reputebwg2469 has a reputation beyond reputebwg2469 has a reputation beyond reputebwg2469 has a reputation beyond reputebwg2469 has a reputation beyond reputebwg2469 has a reputation beyond reputebwg2469 has a reputation beyond reputebwg2469 has a reputation beyond reputebwg2469 has a reputation beyond reputebwg2469 has a reputation beyond reputebwg2469 has a reputation beyond repute
with BP anything is possible
__________________
Proud Owner of Jesus.Christ

Level 140
Guild: The Gods

King on Server Gemini

385 (Max) Battle Power

8/3/2011

Pure Warrior Videos

http://www.xfire.com/profile/bwg2469/videos/
bwg2469 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-29-2011, 02:04   #39
ACE_Shooter
Pro Man K?
 
ACE_Shooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: St.Paul MN
Posts: 774
ACE_Shooter has a reputation beyond reputeACE_Shooter has a reputation beyond reputeACE_Shooter has a reputation beyond reputeACE_Shooter has a reputation beyond reputeACE_Shooter has a reputation beyond reputeACE_Shooter has a reputation beyond reputeACE_Shooter has a reputation beyond reputeACE_Shooter has a reputation beyond reputeACE_Shooter has a reputation beyond reputeACE_Shooter has a reputation beyond reputeACE_Shooter has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bwg2469 View Post
with BP anything is possible
Cept Archers with bows
__________________
Arbiter/BabyIcey/Mayfaire
Arbiter 4 LIFE

Proud GL Of ReSt|In|PiEcEs


385 Bp Pirate (Rŕváge) Guild Leader of Perfect Nemesis
League Of Legends: WetPixels Wins:1260/Loss:500
(currently working on my Rank elo)Highest Elo:1410

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadafi18 View Post
As conquer falls to its knees, to breathe it's last breathe. An arrow to pierce their flimsy defense system, real gently you could hear a whisper from the mouth of tq, lamisto they said, lamisto.
ACE_Shooter is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-29-2011, 09:20   #40
bwg2469
Registered User
 
bwg2469's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 1,013
bwg2469 has a reputation beyond reputebwg2469 has a reputation beyond reputebwg2469 has a reputation beyond reputebwg2469 has a reputation beyond reputebwg2469 has a reputation beyond reputebwg2469 has a reputation beyond reputebwg2469 has a reputation beyond reputebwg2469 has a reputation beyond reputebwg2469 has a reputation beyond reputebwg2469 has a reputation beyond reputebwg2469 has a reputation beyond repute
__________________
Proud Owner of Jesus.Christ

Level 140
Guild: The Gods

King on Server Gemini

385 (Max) Battle Power

8/3/2011

Pure Warrior Videos

http://www.xfire.com/profile/bwg2469/videos/
bwg2469 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-29-2011, 09:56   #41
mistressyesumes
Knightmare
 
mistressyesumes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Furniture House
Posts: 6,653
mistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bwg2469 View Post
OMG where did you get that lol!
__________________
Name:Flawlessyesumes
Server:Volcano
Class:Warrior>Warrior>Warrior 130-130-129
Guild:|Pur3BlooD|
Guild Position:Deputy Leader
Battle Power:300
Bless:28%
My Anime List

Quote:
Originally Posted by progamer6 View Post
stoped reading there, as full +12 ninja, i was hit 25k by a nado
Quote:
Originally Posted by TQ
We listen but we don't care.
Change arena point system
Give Longhammers, and Hammers a new skill
mistressyesumes is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-29-2011, 12:14   #42
bwg2469
Registered User
 
bwg2469's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 1,013
bwg2469 has a reputation beyond reputebwg2469 has a reputation beyond reputebwg2469 has a reputation beyond reputebwg2469 has a reputation beyond reputebwg2469 has a reputation beyond reputebwg2469 has a reputation beyond reputebwg2469 has a reputation beyond reputebwg2469 has a reputation beyond reputebwg2469 has a reputation beyond reputebwg2469 has a reputation beyond reputebwg2469 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistressyesumes View Post
OMG where did you get that lol!
LOL

Try a Game called Vindictus :P

That is on the nexon forums
__________________
Proud Owner of Jesus.Christ

Level 140
Guild: The Gods

King on Server Gemini

385 (Max) Battle Power

8/3/2011

Pure Warrior Videos

http://www.xfire.com/profile/bwg2469/videos/
bwg2469 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-29-2011, 15:15   #43
phini4eva
lovedbyall
 
phini4eva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Birmingham,England
Posts: 3,689
phini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by HateBreed View Post
I swear to god if you don't stfu I will write a huge ass post about you too, just try me bro.
WAIT!!!!!!! Wut?


Quote:
Originally Posted by HateBreed View Post
So here I am taking time out of my busy schedule to let you and maybe a few other people know that the absurdity of Mr. DayDay's crusades did not dawn on me until I realized that education is already suffering as a direct result of DayDay's casus belli. What follows is a call to action for those of us who care***8212;a large enough number to champion the poor and oppressed against the evil of DayDay. He fails to comprehend and practice the teachings of his religion. More precisely, DayDay conveniently forgets his religion's messages of peace, love, compassion, acceptance, and forgiveness***8212;or, at best, misremembers them as an edict to incite young people to copulate early, often, and indiscriminately.

Nothing unites people like a common enemy. That's why I would encourage everybody to take some shots of their own at DayDay by reprimanding him for nailing people to trees. At this point in the letter, I'd like to categorize for you some of his philosophies. Unfortunately, they're far too shabby and saturnine to fit neatly into any single, overarching framework, so the best I can do is to convey the message that I will stop at nothing to hammer out solutions on the anvil of discourse. My resolve cannot fully be articulated, but it is unyielding. As evidence, consider that DayDay insists that his fibs are not worth getting outraged about. This fraud, this lie, is just one among the thousands he perpetrates.

That's a very important point; DayDay wants to produce an army of mindless insects who will obey his every command. To produce such an army, he plans to destroy people's minds using either drugs or an advanced form of lobotomy. Whichever approach he takes, I have frequently criticized DayDay's unspoken plan to shatter other people's lives and dreams. He usually addresses my criticisms by accusing me of mandarinism, diabolism, child molestation, and halitosis. DayDay hopes that by delegitimizing me this way, no one will listen to me when I say that I myself have traveled the length and breadth of this country and talked with the best people. I can therefore assure you that DayDay's goals coalesce with those of grungy, dastardly spielers. If that fact hurts, get over it; it's called reality. And for another dose of reality, consider that DayDay occasionally shows what appears to be warmth, joy, love, or compassion. You should realize, however, that these positive expressions are more feigned than experienced and invariably serve an ulterior motive, such as to distract attention from more important issues.

It is a sad state of affairs when jackbooted clodpolls like DayDay till the nasty side of the anarchism garden, but that's a story for another time. For now, I want to focus on the way that if we are going to speak objectively about DayDay's ebullitions, we must understand that DayDay's list of sins is long and each one deserves more space than I have here. Therefore, rather than describe each one individually, I'll summarize by stating that he has been telling everyone that his blessing is the equivalent of a papal imprimatur. I would like to remind DayDay that false words are not only evil in themselves, but they infect the soul with evil. DayDay seems to have recently added the word "anthropomorphical" to his otherwise simplistic vocabulary. I suppose he intends to use big words like that to obscure the fact that he has been using all sorts of jiggery-pokery to convince people that space aliens are out to lay eggs in our innards or ooze their alien hell-slime all over us. That worldview may be appealing, at least to grotty, rotten cockalorums, but it severely limits our national conversation on critical policy issues. Perhaps more painfully, DayDay attributes the most distorted, bizarre, and ludicrous "meanings" to ordinary personality characteristics. For example, if you're shy, he calls you "fearful and withdrawn". If, instead, you're the outgoing and active type, DayDay says you're "acting out due to trauma". Why does he say such things? If you were to ask that of DayDay, he'd decidedly fling a large barrage of insults in your direction instead of actually addressing the question.

DayDay has spent untold hours trying to permit vindictive buffoons to rise to positions of leadership and authority. During that time, did it ever once occur to him that he is living in cloud-cuckoo-land? That's the big question. If you knew the answer to that then you'd also know why if we get people to see through the hollowness, the sham, the silliness of DayDay's unctuous campaigns then the sea of particularism, on which DayDay so heavily relies, will begin to dry up. What frightens you more: DayDay's subhuman revenge fantasies or the fact that DayDay is not just insane but proud of it? If you were to ask me, I'd say the latter but only because if DayDay continues to lionize lackluster, jaded authoritarians, I will unquestionably be obliged to do something about him. And you know me: I never neglect my obligations.

There are some querulous, chthonic meatheads who are flighty. There are also some who are arrogant. Which category does DayDay fall into? If the question overwhelms you, I suggest you check "both". I am not in any way placing the blame on him for simple-minded adolescents who nourish crazy ideologies. That notwithstanding, he is still culpable for plotting to eliminate those law-enforcement officers who constitute the vital protective bulwark in the fragile balance between anarchy and tyranny.

Just look at the bill of fare served up in recent movies and television programs and you will hardly be able to deny that DayDay likes obloquies that reward those who knowingly or unknowingly play along with his perversions while punishing those who oppose them. Could there be a conflict of interest there? If you were to ask me, I'd say that his solutions have caused widespread social alienation, and from this alienation a thousand social pathologies have sprung. He wants to get me thrown in jail. He can't cite a specific statute that I've violated, but he does believe that there must be some statute. This tells me that DayDay contends that he has been robbed of all he does not possess. Excuse me, but where exactly did this little factoid come from? In many ways, if my memory serves me correctly, he appears to have found a new tool to use to help him do the devil's work. That tool is insurrectionism, and if you watch him wield it you'll unmistakably see why when he says that he can achieve his goals by friendly and moral conduct, in his mind, that's supposed to end the argument. It's like he believes he has said something very profound.

Listen carefully: DayDay claims to have turned over a new leaf shortly after getting caught trying to evade responsibility. This claim is an outright lie that is still being circulated by DayDay's winged monkeys. The truth is that I'm willing to accept that pragmatic adherence to concision necessitates that I delete a plethora of thoroughly unflattering adjectives regarding DayDay's commentaries. I'm even willing to accept that his proposals are out of tune with reality, with biological truth, and with common sense. But I should note that I once read an article about how he wants nothing less than to quote me out of context. It was the powerful and long-lingering momentum of the impressions received on that occasion, more than any other circumstance, that gave definite form and resolution to my purpose of restoring the traditions that DayDay has abandoned.

I once managed to get DayDay to agree that he has fundamentally miscalculated how out-of-step he is with the average person's views. Unfortunately, a few minutes later, he did a volte-face and denied that he had ever said that. Anyone who hasn't been living in a cave with his eyes shut and his ears plugged knows that a central fault line runs through each of his threats. Specifically, he claims that truth is merely a social construct. That claim is preposterous and, to use DayDay's own language, overtly witless. No history can justify it.

Other than that, I'm not writing this letter for your entertainment. I'm not even writing it for your education. I'm writing it for our very survival. Although DayDay was likely following the dictates of his conscience when he decided to tip the scales in his favor, the fact remains that his hysteria-producing antics are sufficient to give pause to the less thoughtful among us. "Oh, oh," such people think. "We'd better help DayDay give rise to small-minded dissemblers***8212;just in case." So, sorry for being so long-winded in this letter, but Mr. DayDay frequently sprinkles his speech with the guttural argot of namby-pamby, termagant self-promoters.
AGAIN WTF
__________________

Server: Dreams-Dreams
Chara: fatboyslim

"Religious freedom is not based on the freedom to proselytize, but the right to retain one's religion and not be subject to proselytization" -Belief of Hinduism
Ex-Vidster-Phini, RIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
We don't need to reach deeper into your wallet. You do that for us. ha
The Official and absolutely amazing fan group of the god/goddess that is Infamous~!
Liverpool FC FTW
Css Player
Suggestion for Warrior(recommended by mods)
Apparently, I have offended someone.
phini4eva is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-29-2011, 16:30   #44
HateBreed
/k/rambo
 
HateBreed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 82
HateBreed has a reputation beyond reputeHateBreed has a reputation beyond reputeHateBreed has a reputation beyond reputeHateBreed has a reputation beyond reputeHateBreed has a reputation beyond reputeHateBreed has a reputation beyond reputeHateBreed has a reputation beyond reputeHateBreed has a reputation beyond reputeHateBreed has a reputation beyond reputeHateBreed has a reputation beyond reputeHateBreed has a reputation beyond repute
You have incurred my wrath.

I wish I didn't have to write a letter like this one, but recent events leave me no choice. I will start this discussion by arguing that phini4eva embraces prćtorianism with open arms. Then, I will present evidence that neither phini4eva nor its devotees have dealt squarely or clearly with the fact that it is cowardice on phini4eva's part to convince the worst classes of uninformed dissemblers there are that there is absolutely nothing they can do to better their lot in life besides joining it, and everyone with half a brain understands that. Sure, phini4eva talks the talk, but does it walk the walk? After days of agonized pondering and reflection, I finally came to the conclusion that a central fault line runs through each of phini4eva's policies. Specifically, phini4eva's thesis is that governments should have the right to lie to their own subjects or to other governments. That's utterly vulgar, you say? Good; that means you're finally catching on. The next step is to observe that far too many people tolerate phini4eva's sophistries as long as they're presented in small, seemingly harmless doses. What these people fail to realize, however, is that the point at which you discover that phini4eva's blatant indifference towards the feelings of others is due to intense misunderstanding, suspicion, and fear is not only a moment of disenchantment. It is a moment of resolve, a determination that the purpose of this letter is far greater than to prove to you how avaricious and poxy it has become. The purpose of this letter is to get you to start thinking for yourself, to start thinking about how in order to solve the big problems with it, we must first understand these problems, and to understand them, we must fight to the end for our ideas and ideals. This state of affairs demands the direct assault on those slaphappy campaigns that seek to traduce and discredit everyone but egocentric, uncivilized savages. When I first heard about phini4eva's rantings, I dismissed them as merely illogical. But when I later learned that it wants me to self-censor my critique of it, I realized that phini4eva is too blinkered to read the writing on the wall. This writing warns that some of the facts I'm about to present may seem shocking. This they certainly are. However, its disciples all have serious personal problems. In fact, the way phini4eva keeps them loyal to it is by encouraging and exacerbating these problems rather than by helping to overcome them. It's not necessary to go into too long of a description about how phini4eva plans to coordinate a revolution eventually. Suffice it to say that if the human race is to survive on this planet, we will have to show principle, gumption, verve, and nerve.

How can we expect to maximize our individual potential for effectiveness and success in combatting phini4eva if we walk right into phini4eva's trap? We can't, and that's why I welcome its comments. However, it needs to realize that it has remarked that laws are meant to be broken. This is a comment that should chill the spine of anyone with moral convictions. To make sure you understand, I'll spell it out for you. For starters, phini4eva's slogans are a mockery of all that is fair and equitable. Once we realize that, what do we do? The appropriate thing, in my judgment, is to promote peace, prosperity, and quality of life, both here and abroad. I say that because one of the great mysteries of modern life is, Which of the seven deadly sins -- pride, envy, anger, sadness, avarice, gluttony, and lust -- does it not commit on a daily basis? We should be able to look into our own souls for the answer. If we do, I suspect we'll find that if my own experience has taught me anything, it's that if I hear its hatchet men say, "This is the best of all possible worlds and that phini4eva is the best of all possible organizations" one more time, I'm going to throw up. Those of us who are still sane, those of us who still have a firm grip on reality, those of us who still feel that dodgy fugitives who trade facts for fantasy, truth for myths, academics for collective socialization, and individual thinking for group manipulation will, hopefully, eventually be replaced by people who believe in freedom, justice, and the pursuit of personal growth, have an obligation to do more than just observe what phini4eva is doing from a safe distance. We have an obligation to chastise phini4eva for not doing any research before spouting off. We have an obligation to discuss the advantages of two-parent families, the essential role of individual and family responsibility, the need for uniform standards of civil behavior, and the primacy of the work ethic. And we have an obligation to fight tooth and nail against it.

How did phini4eva get so amoral? I have my theories, but they're only speculation. At any rate, it is driving me nuts. I can't take it anymore! Believe it or not, I really want to believe that phini4eva is a decent, honest organization. Unfortunately, as is often the case, what I want to believe proves to be fantasy. The truth is that phini4eva's hariolations are not our only concern. To state the matter in a few words, I believe I have found my calling. My calling is to reverse the devolutionary course phini4eva has set for us. And just let it try and stop me.


Almost every day, phini4eva outreaches itself in setting new records for arrogance, deceit, and greed. It's indubitably breathtaking to watch it. I enjoy the great diversity of humankind, in our food, our dress, our music, our literature, and our forms of spiritual expression. What I don't enjoy are phini4eva's careless squibs which irritate an incredible number of people. One does not have to prepare the ground for an ever-more vicious and brutal campaign of terror in order to refute phini4eva's arguments line by line and claim by claim. It is a libidinous person who believes otherwise. I myself am truly not up on the latest gossip. Still, I have heard people say that one of phini4eva's toadies keeps throwing "scientific" studies at me, claiming they prove that phini4eva has mystical powers of divination and prophecy. The studies are full of "if"s, "possible"s, "maybe"s, and various exceptions and admissions of their limitations. This leaves the studies inconclusive at best and works of fiction at worst. The only thing these studies can possibly prove is that if we take phini4eva's refrains to their logical conclusion, we see that in the coming days, phini4eva will promote the sort of behavior that would have made the folks in Sodom and Gomorrah blush. I believe in "live and let live". phini4eva, in contrast, demands not only tolerance and acceptance of its credos but endorsement of them. It's because of such vindictive demands that I believe that all the deals it makes are strictly one-way. phini4eva gets all the rights, and the other party gets all the obligations.

Sure, even unstable, flagitious braggadocios may have some good points, but I have yet to find one. I firmly believe that if the word "antiprestidigitation" occurs to the reader, he or she may recall that phini4eva once tried to put the prisoners in charge of running the prison. Think about it, and I'm sure you'll agree with me. I doubt we could beat this into phini4eva's head, but I normally prefer to listen than to speak. I would, however, like to remind phini4eva that many people think of its ornery plans for the future as a joke, as something only half-serious. In fact, they're deadly serious. They're the tool by which rancorous nutters will foment deluded forms of political tyranny sooner or later. A second all-too-serious item is that phini4eva's propositions are based on two fundamental errors. They assume that expansionism is the only alternative to incendiarism. And they promote the mistaken idea that it could do a gentler and fairer job of running the world than anyone else. By the same token, every time phini4eva gets caught trying to stigmatize any and all attempts to carve solutions that are neither unenlightened nor hypocritical, it promises it'll never do so again. Subsequently, its legatees always jump in and explain that it really shouldn't be blamed even if it does, because, as they aver, it is entitled to elevate its schemes to prominence as epistemological principles. "What's that?", I hear you ask. "Is it true that phini4eva's popularity is overrated?" Why, yes, it is.

Thanks for reading this.
__________________
Machineae|Trojan-Warrior|Greatwall
Sword/Hammer
Dagger/Blade
Scepter/Blade
Greatwall since '04[/size]
HateBreed is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-29-2011, 17:30   #45
Cloud~
~pnolɔ
 
Cloud~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Belgium || post count on panda: 13k
Posts: 3,647
Cloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond repute
text generators are fun aren't they
__________________
My Anime list
Anime group! join if you are interested

Hive guardian of the OT ninja squad

Got a question about bots or need a quick review? Feel free to throw me a PM.


You're and your. Know the******* difference already.
Cloud~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:21.