Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-04-2011, 11:56   #1
Tofi

Tofi has a reputation beyond reputeTofi has a reputation beyond reputeTofi has a reputation beyond reputeTofi has a reputation beyond reputeTofi has a reputation beyond reputeTofi has a reputation beyond reputeTofi has a reputation beyond reputeTofi has a reputation beyond reputeTofi has a reputation beyond reputeTofi has a reputation beyond reputeTofi has a reputation beyond repute
Bots

TQ will you do something about them already, it was awful enough to play before, but now it's just ridiculous.
I'm seeing now "smart" bots, that disappear the next second you come on their screen. Also they log out when HelpDesk is on and get back when it's off.

Here is a list of bots that i already reported to Help Desk and they said, they are offline and we will ban them later, but they are still here.
On server Eagle:

misspiggy
runrun
areuready
letmefree
ll***1032;5***1032;2***1118;9***1118;ll

They are 120+ have +4 talismans, even permanent p4 hammer soul on a normal 120 katana.. that's just insane.
Also they most of the time hang out in 2nd map of each city, grotto1-3, adventure zone mine cave.

Ban them already! Do something, we need a new way to ban them, because they avoid being banned.

Also we should get some kind of reward for catching them, it's not fair that you have to run everywhere, chase them, get their name and then they don''t even get banned, like w t f

Nobody cares about new expansion, cp shower quests and such, if the game has 20k ping and ruined by bots. Put your expansion, quests up your *** and give us lag & bot free servers

Last edited by Tofi; 12-04-2011 at 13:44.
Tofi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: