Closed Thread

Old 05-27-2010, 19:19   #61
Irratation
Mind's Eye

Irratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Irratation
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarcastic View Post
it's been damn over 10 hours and still nothing and not even a note from them saying they are fixing the damn problem
lol this is nothing new from tq, watch they'll finally say it's only been down like 3hrs when it's been well over 15

my first suggestion
boycott db buying
Make New Char's Here
Old 05-27-2010, 19:20   #62
~Bell69~
Shell

~Bell69~ has a reputation beyond repute~Bell69~ has a reputation beyond repute~Bell69~ has a reputation beyond repute~Bell69~ has a reputation beyond repute~Bell69~ has a reputation beyond repute~Bell69~ has a reputation beyond repute~Bell69~ has a reputation beyond repute~Bell69~ has a reputation beyond repute~Bell69~ has a reputation beyond repute~Bell69~ has a reputation beyond repute~Bell69~ has a reputation beyond repute
as we said before this kind of problem has happened before as the result of a bad patch that took a whole day to fix with very little said to players by GM's/TQ. meanwhile we players were left to twiddle our thumbs and wonder if CO was ever coming back, lol.

In love with my hubby Remy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsu View Post
no biting no matter how hungry you get ok
Old 05-27-2010, 19:25   #63
Himie
Nipah~

Himie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Himie
The community also is the problem, if you see the servers are having difficulties don't try to login again and again and again that will only make it worse it's like getting DDoS'ed because everyone is relogging every minute which delays everything TQ is trying to do so wait a while and check later... and by later you all should know how long that would be ._.

MyAnimeList
Old 05-27-2010, 19:31   #64
akoy67

akoy67 is on a distinguished road
Lagging on our server

in our server Phoenix.. many complain due to LAG... my question is ,, is it happening on ur server too?.....
Old 05-27-2010, 19:43   #65
Doug2
IisHMONG

Doug2 is on a distinguished road
Arrow

Yes, yes it is. The new ptach ****ed the game up. Damn Egys overwhelming too.
Old 05-27-2010, 19:45   #66
Doug2
IisHMONG

Yep. This is happening to every server, no matter where we are..TQ will find us.
Old 05-27-2010, 19:46   #67
Doug2
IisHMONG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irratation View Post
lol this is nothing new from tq, watch they'll finally say it's only been down like 3hrs when it's been well over 15
Got that right buddie.
Old 05-27-2010, 19:48   #68
Doug2
IisHMONG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acronis View Post
Out of sudden,i've been kick off from CO.
and i log in back within 10mins,and i couldnt log in anymore
It keep telling me Server maintainance or network congested~~~
What the hell is going on????????
I don't know what's going on..But maybe we've been TQ'd once again. Damn Chinese.
Old 05-27-2010, 19:49   #69
Doug2
IisHMONG

Quote:
Originally Posted by cli*Anje View Post
with this ocasion at least TQ could take out all +8 ****s woned on classic co servers will destroy the balance please all who doesnt agree with +8 items post replay let us real players old players fair players and not bulkers just long term ppl who have been playng for so long conquer tell tq that the +8 on classic co servers is bad!

Hope that TQ will understand our needs and not TQ needs

Thank you
Bad.
Old 05-27-2010, 19:52   #70
Irratation
Mind's Eye

Irratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Bell69~ View Post
as we said before this kind of problem has happened before as the result of a bad patch that took a whole day to fix with very little said to players by GM's/TQ. meanwhile we players were left to twiddle our thumbs and wonder if CO was ever coming back, lol.
this is why i have other mmo's to play n about to give up on co n go onto one lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug2 View Post
Got that right buddie.
been this way for over 5yrs they can't fool me lol, i think they still hate that i won't ever buy db's or cp cards now, i'm almost full soc without ever spending a dime, though i'm lazy so it explains why i'm not full sup dual soc spg +12 lol

my first suggestion
boycott db buying
Make New Char's Here
Old 05-28-2010, 01:37   #71
~Bell69~
Shell

~Bell69~ has a reputation beyond repute~Bell69~ has a reputation beyond repute~Bell69~ has a reputation beyond repute~Bell69~ has a reputation beyond repute~Bell69~ has a reputation beyond repute~Bell69~ has a reputation beyond repute~Bell69~ has a reputation beyond repute~Bell69~ has a reputation beyond repute~Bell69~ has a reputation beyond repute~Bell69~ has a reputation beyond repute~Bell69~ has a reputation beyond repute
Still with the issues and now the forums are even slow to load, UGH already.

In love with my hubby Remy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsu View Post
no biting no matter how hungry you get ok
Old 05-28-2010, 02:09   #72
Irratation
Mind's Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Bell69~ View Post
Still with the issues and now the forums are even slow to load, UGH already.
it was going good for a few hours then bam crashed on my arena... tq always know's how to fail cos i can't even log back on now

my first suggestion
boycott db buying
Make New Char's Here
Old 05-28-2010, 03:20   #73
sairudian

sairudian is on a distinguished road
Deteriorating tq services

As gamers, what can we really do on our end to address this demonic lag issue? Of course none (don't be a wise ass and say there is). So the bottom line, if this sh_t really has to hit the lonely bottom is what can the freakin' tq guys do about it. Well it's clear that as the years pass by, the income of this institution also increases, but unfortunately, the services rendered to it's clients are frustratingly deteriorating! Before they split servers to remedy congestions, etc. Now what are they doing? What can we do is not the answer, it's the goddamn question. What can we do? Well hell i don't know, and if you peanut brains suggest you have an idea, well hell tell that to the tq folks who obviously are oblivious to our very irritating predicament...so help me god.
Old 05-28-2010, 04:32   #74
jasiujasiu

jasiujasiu is on a distinguished road
True.
2nd day cant log in Lucky7 its annoying me ... :/
Old 05-28-2010, 12:51   #75
ShadeKiller
Athlete

ShadeKiller has a reputation beyond reputeShadeKiller has a reputation beyond reputeShadeKiller has a reputation beyond reputeShadeKiller has a reputation beyond reputeShadeKiller has a reputation beyond reputeShadeKiller has a reputation beyond reputeShadeKiller has a reputation beyond reputeShadeKiller has a reputation beyond reputeShadeKiller has a reputation beyond reputeShadeKiller has a reputation beyond reputeShadeKiller has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to ShadeKiller
They better be fixing this soon. Guild wars starts tomorrow and I got some preparing to do. My guess is it should be fixed around normal server maintenance time so about at 18:00 server time. Cross your fingers

IM BAAACKK
Hanz0 Tro 131 - Warr 131 - Wat 131

The name's Nick. You got a problem with it? Then take it up with me punk.

"Do you understand now Kakarot? That's why I needed Babidi! To set me free! By releasing the evil in my heart!" - Majin Vegeta
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: