View Poll Results: Do you want this quest?
Yes. 1 100.00%
No. 0 0%
I don't care 0 0%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-27-2014, 07:01   #1
ramy226

ramy226 is on a distinguished road
A new quest I made.

Hello, I got a new Idea of a new quest. I would like it's name be "Tiger's Attack".
To accept it you must be: 1.2nd reborned(no need to be rencarned).
2.Must be level 110 or 110+
NPCS:

Put the NPC 1 of the quest starting in Twin City (308,344) Make his name "Castle guard".
Put the NPC 2 which will look like a tiger in Twin city (545,385) Make his name "Tiger guard".
Put on his right a blue crystal and on his left another blue crystal.

When you press on NPC 1 him he will say: NPC 1: Hello, I am here to guard Twin city from Tiger attacks. If you want to help me you must be 2nd reborned no need to be rencarned and you must be level 100 or 110+.

If you do not meet the requirements the only choice for you will be "Not interested"

If you meet the requirements 2 choices will be there "I am glad to help you" and "Not interested"

To accept the quest press Choice number 1.

Then he will say to you make a visit to Tiger guard to go to the tiger land in (545,385) and go kill the
tiger leader and bring his secret weapon.

When you go to tiger guard which is NPC 2 click on him. NPC 2: I am the tiger guard stay away or you will be killed.
There will be 1 choice "I want to go to tiger land"

After you click on it he will say: NPC 2: I wont let you pass through, you must fight me.

There will be one choice "I accept:

Then a monster his attack 3000-3500, his Hp is 500,000 his name "Tiger guard" will spawn, After you kill him click on NPC 2 again he will say:
NPC 2: ah! you defeated me but I wont let you go Tiger land because the only way to reach tiger land is secret and
I am the only one who knows it.

Then go report to castle guard NPC 1, he will say: NPC 1: Tigers like Bat wings may be you bribe him with it. Go to
Tomb castle and kill some Tomb bat and get ten bat wings.

(Bat wings will come automatically to your inventory. The chance of droping 1 bat wing from tomb bat is 15%)

After you get them go to tiger guard which is NPC 2 he will say: NPC 2: ah! you defeated me but I wont let you go Tiger
land because the only way to reach tiger land is secret and I am the only one who knows it.

There will be 1 choice "I have bat wings"

After clicking on it he will say: NPC 2: Ok i will say to you how to reach Tiger land but give me the bat wings.

There will be 1 choice "OK"

Then he will say: NPC 2: See that blue crystal on my right, you must place in it 5 tiger hearts, 5 packs of tiger blood,
5 tiger skulls and half of your own blood. To find tigers click on the blue crystal on my left.

There will be 1 choice "ok"

After you click on blue crystal on NPC 2 left It will say are you sure you want to go to tiger chamber. there will be
2 choices "yes" or "No". Click on yes.

You will go to a place full of tigers and a portal is there after you get all items jump in it to be transported beside
NPC 2.

(The chance of dropping each of blood, skulls, hearts are 20%)

Then click on blue crystal on NPC 2 right it will say "Are you sure you want to place all items and
sacrfice half of your blood to enter Tiger land?

There will be 2 choices "yes" or "No".

After you press yes you will find yourself in "Tiger land" There will a tiger his name "Tiger Leader" NPC 3, and a portal
beside him.

Click on him he will say: NPC 3: what do you want?
There will be 1 choice " To kill you" Then he will spawn his Hp is 3,500,000 and his attack is 5000-5500.
After you kill him he will drop the secret weapon.
Take it and go to Castle guard he will say to you: NPC 1: Thanks!!! but just a little thing is left, this weapon is used
to revive dead, I want you to revive our soldiers who died in battle between tigers I will transport you to ghost island to
revive them after you revive them jump in the portal to come back to me.They are 10 soldiers.

There will be 2 choices "ok I am ready" and "No, I am not ready"

Click on the first choice. You will go to ghost Island you will find not only 10 guards. You will find many, maybe If you
clicked on a soldier you will find it a transformed tiger its attack is 1000-1500 and hp is 30,000. After you revive 10 soldiers jump in the portal and talk to NPC 1 "Castle guard" He will say to you: NPC 1: Did you revive all 10 soldiers

There will be 1 choices "Yes".

After you click on it you will recive 1 Dragon ball and a special p1 tiger mount, 600 minutes of exp, 3 meteors.(This is your reward)
You can do it once only.

Well, I took 2 days to plan all this. I hope it gets approved, and thanks.

Last edited by ramy226; 03-27-2014 at 08:28.
ramy226 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-27-2014, 07:29   #2
Promethean

Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
Lol'd.
Old 03-27-2014, 07:52   #3
Chimozukikaari

Chimozukikaari has a reputation beyond reputeChimozukikaari has a reputation beyond reputeChimozukikaari has a reputation beyond reputeChimozukikaari has a reputation beyond reputeChimozukikaari has a reputation beyond reputeChimozukikaari has a reputation beyond reputeChimozukikaari has a reputation beyond reputeChimozukikaari has a reputation beyond reputeChimozukikaari has a reputation beyond reputeChimozukikaari has a reputation beyond reputeChimozukikaari has a reputation beyond repute
Sounds good, but i have a few things to change for you

Nowadays, 2.5kk hp is been done in a matter of seconds. You should triple the hp of all These monsters.

We also Do Not need 1 Time only quests.
This is why i suggest you to rethink the rewards.
Make it a daily quest, rewarding a DB and a Special tiger-like mount armor for the First Time. Then the reward could be a PowerExpBallScrap (gather 15 to get 1 BOUND PowerExpBall). That'd be a reward of 20% lvl experience per month, which isn't really a lot but still good enough for everyone who's Not 140 yet.
And to make it appealing to lvl 140 chars, it could award jianghu pills, chi points or study points.

Aggrognom: 130-131-136 Wat-War-Tro

Sup 2 soc +12 -7 perm p6 ears
Sup 2 soc +8 -7 necky
Sup 2 soc +12 -7 perm p6 ThunderCrossSaber
Sup 2 soc +12 -7 perm p6 ThunderCrossSaber
Sup 2 soc +8 -7 perm p6 armor
Sup 2 soc +7 -5 perm p3 Ring
Sup 2 soc +6 -5 boots
Sup 2 soc +7 -1 Fan
Sup 2 soc +7 -1 tower
Sup +6 -1 crop
+7 horse (-1 Mount armor)
-1 Garment

First CrossSabers on Freedom
Chimozukikaari is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-27-2014, 08:19   #4
ramy226

ramy226 is on a distinguished road
Well, actually if it is daily TQ will lose all there money and they won't approve it, because if you will get daily a dragonball you won't buy cps
ramy226 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: