View Poll Results: Agree?
Yes. 6 50.00%
No. (comment). 5 41.67%
Some. (comment). 1 8.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-19-2013, 02:31   #1
Karyn
iR Lysa

Karyn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond repute
Karyn's guide to fixing CO - Ninjas

• Nerf gaping wound. A 60bp level 50 full normal gear character shouldn't be able to hit 26k damage on a 385bp. Make it BP based or significantly lower the activation rate.
  • Reduce Poison Star duration, or allow mana pots to be used and only stop HP pots.
  • Remove charging vortex from scythe.
  • Work on ninjas warping when twin fold.

Leave more suggestions and I'll add good/popular ones.
Server = Colombus / Faith
Crystal player for 10 years.
--------------------------
<3 Katrina, one of my bestest friends in the world =D
Ma bishes n nubcakes <3: Dave, Gary, Chelle, Trancie, Ryan, Doug, Kim, Rachel, Jedica

Cyber bullying needs to stop. Now.
RIP sweet Rachel <3
Karyn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-19-2013, 02:38   #2
LitasLTL

LitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond repute
There should also be something added to improve ninjas because they are like least popular class nowdays.

Playing free to play - free to win game "count to 50 before mod posts". Rxin and trunks006 are the bestest.
LitasLTL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-19-2013, 03:25   #3
Promethean

Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
In response to your bullets:

- Don't agree. Getting hit by noob ninjas is inexcusable. If you're a King/Prince/Duke/etc. you can also afford pots.

- Pstar duration is fine as is and in any event the skill is basically useless vs any good team or player who uses life fruits.

- Scythe has no real benefits other than HP and charging vortex. Not a fan of it, because it's such a cheap skill, but equally have no problem killing people who use it.

- "Warping" is all about ping. Without being rude, you know that you would suffer that a lot less if you played on an EU server given that you're form the UK and would likely benefit from one of the lowest pings. Also, don't follow ninjas into corners or you're asking to be offscreened.
Old 11-19-2013, 03:29   #4
Karyn
iR Lysa

Karyn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Promethean View Post
In response to your bullets:

- Don't agree. Getting hit by noob ninjas is inexcusable. If you're a King/Prince/Duke/etc. you can also afford pots.

- Pstar duration is fine as is and in any event the skill is basically useless vs any good team or player who uses life fruits.

- Scythe has no real benefits other than HP and charging vortex. Not a fan of it, because it's such a cheap skill, but equally have no problem killing people who use it.

- "Warping" is all about ping. Without being rude, you know that you would suffer that a lot less if you played on an EU server given that you're form the UK and would likely benefit from one of the lowest pings. Also, don't follow ninjas into corners or you're asking to be offscreened.
Eh sometimes I just stand still afk and noobs kill me !

PStar duration is fine, but I think mana pots should be allowed. Since PStar essentially stops waters reving.

Scythe OMG it drives me mad.. 38k attack ninja on Crystal who is king.. just charging vortexes everyone 1hit. It annoys me so much!!! It should be left to 2hs that don't have non activation skills (spear, wand, poleaxe etc)
Ma bishes n nubcakes <3: Dave, Gary, Chelle, Trancie, Ryan, Doug, Kim, Rachel, Jedica

RIP sweet Rachel <3
Old 11-19-2013, 07:51   #5
ramy226

ramy226 is on a distinguished road
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karyn View Post
  • Nerf gaping wound. A 60bp level 50 full normal gear character shouldn't be able to hit 26k damage on a 385bp. Make it BP based or significantly lower the activation rate.
  • Reduce Poison Star duration, or allow mana pots to be used and only stop HP pots.
  • Remove charging vortex from scythe.
  • Work on ninjas warping when twin fold.

Leave more suggestions and I'll add good/popular ones.
Are you joking me Ninjas are so less and I am one of the least ninjas in my sever the things you want to remove or reduce it are the only things that make ninjas deadly to monsters only as ninjas can touch some one by luck because all classes can hit from some range except ninjas. Why didn't you ask to remove assassins? Assassins are unbeatable now from their skills, and you want to reduce the power of classes which cant touch you and which are so less, I totally refuse it!!!
ramy226 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-19-2013, 08:11   #6
Karyn
iR Lysa

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramy226 View Post
Are you joking me Ninjas are so less and I am one of the least ninjas in my sever the things you want to remove or reduce it are the only things that make ninjas deadly to monsters only as ninjas can touch some one by luck because all classes can hit from some range except ninjas. Why didn't you ask to remove assassins? Assassins are unbeatable now from their skills, and you want to reduce the power of classes which cant touch you and which are so less, I totally refuse it!!!
Lol? Ninja is one of the strongest classes if setup right. Scythe already has a herc like skill, they don't need CV. For the amount of attack ninjas have and the size of an area CV hits, its OP if setup correctly. Use Bloody Scythe instead.

Twin fold is easy. Learn it or don't play ninja? As rachel said in the other thread, a naked noob ninja hurts more than a 385bp king, gaping wound needs reworking.

Also I did mention nerfs to assassins, I did to every class, try to see the whole picture, not just this class vs conquer as it stands today. Monks/Assassins/Ninjas need some nerfs, pirate a minor nerf, trojans and warriors need buffs.

Go look at a king ninja... very very very very very very very very very strong. Can 1hit an stg fire and is very hard to kill. Can 1hit 99% of the game with CV too.

RIP sweet Rachel <3
Old 11-19-2013, 09:07   #7
Spuzzum
TopMonk#35

Spuzzum has a reputation beyond reputeSpuzzum has a reputation beyond reputeSpuzzum has a reputation beyond reputeSpuzzum has a reputation beyond reputeSpuzzum has a reputation beyond reputeSpuzzum has a reputation beyond reputeSpuzzum has a reputation beyond reputeSpuzzum has a reputation beyond reputeSpuzzum has a reputation beyond reputeSpuzzum has a reputation beyond reputeSpuzzum has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Spuzzum
Ninja is cool, except by the excessive damage made by two fold blades...
anyway, its ninja, its a fast and its not that easy to play, require some skills..
water-ninja-ninja rules
anyway, Monk > All
Oki†a (132-133-138) Monk-Monk-Monk - Retired - Feb/2013-Dec/2013 - WildSwan -> Dragon
BabyBiotch (130-130-129) Water-Warrior-Monk - Retired- Sep/2013-Dec/2013 - Dragon

RETIRED AFTER LOSING A FULL +12 SET AND LOT OF MONEY!
Spuzzum is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-19-2013, 10:22   #8
ramy226

ramy226 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Lol? Ninja is one of the strongest classes if setup right. Scythe already has a herc like skill, they don't need CV. For the amount of attack ninjas have and the size of an area CV hits, its OP if setup correctly. Use Bloody Scythe instead.

Twin fold is easy. Learn it or don't play ninja? As rachel said in the other thread, a naked noob ninja hurts more than a 385bp king, gaping wound needs reworking.

Also I did mention nerfs to assassins, I did to every class, try to see the whole picture, not just this class vs conquer as it stands today. Monks/Assassins/Ninjas need some nerfs, pirate a minor nerf, trojans and warriors need buffs.

Go look at a king ninja... very very very very very very very very very strong. Can 1hit an stg fire and is very hard to kill. Can 1hit 99% of the game with CV too.
1. What do you think will win monk or ninja, assasin or ninja, pirate or ninja, trojan or ninja, warrior or ninja. All this cause ninjas must be so close to some one
2. Do you really think I will use Bloody Scythe instead of 2 katanas that will make my power so low
3. Yes, a ninja king is so strong but other kings are more stronger i have my friend assasin his attack is 11k and his armor and weapons is +4 and +3 he won on ninja which is having full his equipment +7 and +8.
4. Ninjas are not so much so that you worry about them
ramy226 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-19-2013, 10:22   #9
MyThirdAccount
Banned

MyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond repute
Lol, this isn't balance, it's slaughtering the entire class. Ninja with Katanas are garbage. Only worth playing with Trojan weapons and you're killing even that.
MyThirdAccount is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-19-2013, 13:40   #10
Spuzzum
TopMonk#35

Spuzzum has a reputation beyond reputeSpuzzum has a reputation beyond reputeSpuzzum has a reputation beyond reputeSpuzzum has a reputation beyond reputeSpuzzum has a reputation beyond reputeSpuzzum has a reputation beyond reputeSpuzzum has a reputation beyond reputeSpuzzum has a reputation beyond reputeSpuzzum has a reputation beyond reputeSpuzzum has a reputation beyond reputeSpuzzum has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Spuzzum
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyThirdAccount View Post
Lol, this isn't balance, it's slaughtering the entire class. Ninja with Katanas are garbage. Only worth playing with Trojan weapons and you're killing even that.
Old friend Hype_ from WildSwan were Pure Ninja with Blade Sword == Rule
Oki†a (132-133-138) Monk-Monk-Monk - Retired - Feb/2013-Dec/2013 - WildSwan -> Dragon
BabyBiotch (130-130-129) Water-Warrior-Monk - Retired- Sep/2013-Dec/2013 - Dragon

RETIRED AFTER LOSING A FULL +12 SET AND LOT OF MONEY!
Spuzzum is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-19-2013, 23:52   #11
chri01

chri01 is on a distinguished road
first I have a ninja, 131 2nd reborn, pure with 245 bp, and hit385 bp with like 65 attk... your idea of gw is a little off. 2nd i don't use poison star, it's range is too limited and takes up to much stamina to be of use to me. Charging vortex id useful but i find bloody scythe more suited to my liking as it does more damage within 8 spaces. Charging vortex and Bloody scythe help a lot with ranged characters. so i disagree about these fixing the ninja issue. if anything give us a higher agility. My friends tro has almost double mine and he is lower level. oh and rammy, i use scythe mainly due to the fact that most ppl on my server are archers. With my scyth alone i get more bp, higher hp and even higher attack than with both my katanas. with melee characteres katanas all the way with tfb, but with all others it's all about bs(bloody scythe). Also, karyn, it seems you only want to lower a ninjas power because you don't like that king who kills you in 1 hit. I don't think that the game is designed around you and your char.

Last edited by chri01; 11-20-2013 at 00:02. Reason: adding things i forgot.
chri01 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-20-2013, 05:15   #12
Karyn
iR Lysa

Quote:
Ninjas are very strong if used right... 350bp ninja can easily take out maxbp players... a 350bp pirate would struggled.. and as rachel said, a noob ninja hurts more than a king.

King ninjas are insanely OP too, can 1hit anyone.

RIP sweet Rachel <3
Old 11-20-2013, 05:32   #13
MyThirdAccount
Banned

MyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Ninjas are very strong if used right... 350bp ninja can easily take out maxbp players... a 350bp pirate would struggled.. and as rachel said, a noob ninja hurts more than a king.

King ninjas are insanely OP too, can 1hit anyone.
Ninjas with Katanas can be easily survived by anyone who's wearing 6 STGs and still be able to kill that Ninja through Penetration or Triple. You can pot through their poison star. And once you can also pot through their chains, there is no way for that Ninja to kill you. It's just about being prepared. This isn't any sort of secret by the way, it's obvious. Unless they wear Trojan weapons, Ninjas are easy to beat.
MyThirdAccount is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-01-2013, 08:42   #14
shule
Asan-San

shule will become famous soon enoughshule will become famous soon enough
Leave my ninja the way he is

Ninja is strong but requires some skills and not everyone can play them correctly.

~~~~~~ Shule: 130-130-133 tro-wat-tro 133-pure water ~~~~~~
~~~ *Death*Bringer*: 130-130-131 nin-war-pirate 131-131-131 nin-war-fire ~~~
~~~~~~~~~~ *Chaos*: 130-pure arch 130-130-130 wat-war-arch ~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ *No*Name*: 132-132-136 pure tro ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~ *No•Name*: 130-130-119 pure pirate 119-119-19 wat-war-pirate ~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~ *No+Name*: 130-131-131 pure nin ~~~~~~~~~~~~

Main weapons
Hook/Dagger/Sword
shule is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-01-2013, 09:12   #15
MagicLord

MagicLord has a reputation beyond reputeMagicLord has a reputation beyond reputeMagicLord has a reputation beyond reputeMagicLord has a reputation beyond reputeMagicLord has a reputation beyond reputeMagicLord has a reputation beyond reputeMagicLord has a reputation beyond reputeMagicLord has a reputation beyond reputeMagicLord has a reputation beyond reputeMagicLord has a reputation beyond reputeMagicLord has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Ninjas with Katanas can be easily survived by anyone who's wearing 6 STGs and still be able to kill that Ninja through Penetration or Triple. You can pot through their poison star. And once you can also pot through their chains, there is no way for that Ninja to kill you. It's just about being prepared. This isn't any sort of secret by the way, it's obvious. Unless they wear Trojan weapons, Ninjas are easy to beat.
Trojan weapons? You mean, other 1handers?
MagicLord is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: