Reply
 
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 4.75 average. Display Modes
Old 11-16-2013, 20:09   #391
~*panda*~
Community's Choice
 
~*panda*~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 4,319
~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
Okay, let me just save us some time, and post a screenshot of it, to force you to look at it.



Look familiar?
That's one I found fairly quick. There was one prior to that which I had a harder time solving. Not to spoil anything, I've added a small train of thought sheet.

__________________
A community's choice
Seriously, not a moderator
Computer Scientist
~*panda*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-16-2013, 20:23   #392
Karyn
iR Lysa
 
Karyn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Dreams
Posts: 3,617
Karyn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*panda*~ View Post
That's one I found fairly quick. There was one prior to that which I had a harder time solving. Not to spoil anything, I've added a small train of thought sheet.

Yup wasn't hard once you notice the symbols switch.
__________________
--------------------------
Kensí - 130 Water > 130 Water > 140 Water
Katrína's kickass sidekick ^.^
Server = Colombus / Faith
Crystal player for 10 years.
--------------------------
<3 Katrina, one of my bestest friends in the world =D
Ma bishes n nubcakes <3: Dave, Gary, Chelle, Trancie, Ryan, Doug, Kim, Rachel, Jedica

Cyber bullying needs to stop. Now.
RIP sweet Rachel <3
Karyn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-17-2013, 02:45   #393
Deathclaw
Soon™
 
Deathclaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Germany
Posts: 10,127
Deathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karyn View Post
Well your statement:
Is pretty much stating that something must be proven for it to be deemed science. Either you prove it or someone else proves it, until proven its not science. Should be worded differently.
Science doesnt not talk about stuff that cant be proven (and be it just an imaginary experiment at the beginning).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karyn View Post
I would wager the majority of people reading this don't know the answer, so I'll ask you, why is it B? You can PM me if you prefer and we'll see if anyone else can get it . Ahmed? Rach? Other cloudy man? Panda!? Other random people on the internetz?
As i said its obvious (for me at least). Also usually the results of (famous) iq tests are all over the internet. Sorry but anyone that actually posts the solution has issues .


Quote:
Originally Posted by Karyn View Post
Also as far as difficult is concerned, I did do the test you posted before, just didn't get to see the result. The questions were of a very similar style. Many of them far far far far easier than that example, many as hard too.
The raven test was designed for kids...
Are you a kid? No?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
You don't need to know either numbers or letters to take that test.
And yet there is no reason NOT to use numbers. Its simply a design flaw and more difficult does not equal better. So why is the test better?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*panda*~ View Post
You're repeating your nonsensical statement from before. Whatever suits you.
Hey you were more than happy to use this statement when it suited YOU.



Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*panda*~ View Post
You just said "say what's wrong with this sentence" and that's exactly what I did. Now you're getting pissed off because I did. You brought in google translate, the hell would I care about it.
I could claim tons of stuff too. Its irrelevant if you cannot prove it. I wanted to know whats actually wrong (like the typo) not what you claim whats wrong.


Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*panda*~ View Post
I don't speak French at all? So what do you want me to do, write an entire French column? And who would correct me? You? You said you don't speak French properly. I'm not going to write a bunch in French just so you could say "it means nothing, everyone could do that". I want an exact statement what I have to do that would prove that I speak French. "Proving" you used a tense while you just used it isn't really a way I can convince that I speak French.
I simply want that you to tell me what part of the sentence uses the perfect. You would need way less words for that than for the paragraph that i just quoted. If you cannot even do that or it turns out that you were wrong then i am afraid that you dont speak french, because this is simple french grammar.


Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*panda*~ View Post
All the evidence you supply is always bogus and has no base whatsoever. You don't even read half the things you link. Your renewed beer debate links thing is evidence of that. You just searched "beer quality" in google I bet and linked the top 3 saying "hah, I'm right". I disproved ALL of them, yet you ignorantly say I didn't do that. I'm not going to argue with someone too mentally disabled to know the meaning of the word "quality". A quick overview about that.
Oh my evidence in this thread is scientific solid . But this doesnt matter because you dont supply any kind evidence, which is always the worst option .

You didnt disprove anything. You just stopped with posting lolol. You really live in a dream world mr. tripple . Didnt you claim that i wrote tripple several times? Go to a doc lolol. You are the mentally disabled one here.



Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*panda*~ View Post
I said I meant quality with "taste" as parameter in my initial beer statement. You said that was impossible by throwing 3 articles at me that talk about beer and each a different thing they talk about with the word quality in. Instead of debating the fact that I meant quality with taste, you start to debate the things in the article and how they are not about taste. HOW DOES THAT EVEN MATTER? I don't give a damn about your articles because they are all unrelated. NONE of them disprove the fact that it wasn't possible that I meant quality with taste as parameter. Literally, NONE.
They all explain what quality actually is and taste isnt part of it. So common sense says that they all prove you wrong .
__________________
Quote:
There are only two hard problems in Computer Science: cache invalidation and naming things
Quote:
Let the hate flow through you.
Computer Scientist
Deathclaw is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-17-2013, 03:57   #394
~Ahmed~
1337
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: ****hole
Posts: 8,898
~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
You really think you can be a science spokesman? You're nothing but a nazi internet warrior with nothing more than a 1 course in physics and college lessons in programming.

jump off a cliff.
__________________
A brief taste of chaos will remind them why they crave obedience.
~Ahmed~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-17-2013, 07:42   #395
~*panda*~
Community's Choice
 
~*panda*~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 4,319
~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathclaw View Post
Hey you were more than happy to use this statement when it suited YOU.

I could claim tons of stuff too. Its irrelevant if you cannot prove it. I wanted to know whats actually wrong (like the typo) not what you claim whats wrong.


I simply want that you to tell me what part of the sentence uses the perfect. You would need way less words for that than for the paragraph that i just quoted. If you cannot even do that or it turns out that you were wrong then i am afraid that you dont speak french, because this is simple french grammar.

Oh my evidence in this thread is scientific solid . But this doesnt matter because you dont supply any kind evidence, which is always the worst option .

You didnt disprove anything. You just stopped with posting lolol. You really live in a dream world mr. tripple . Didnt you claim that i wrote tripple several times? Go to a doc lolol. You are the mentally disabled one here.

They all explain what quality actually is and taste isnt part of it. So common sense says that they all prove you wrong .
Difference is that it actually made sense when I used it. Personally, I don't care. I don't want to prove you wrong. I changed my mind over the course of the argument. I want to see you use "get a brain" more and laugh. Again, I repeat, I have no interest in proving anything. Think you are right for all I care. It matters nothing to me. I mean, watch how you are trying to drag me into a debate where you don't even double check if what you said was actually right. Over something as simple as an English error in your sentence. I was being helpful, whether you accept it or not is something I don't care about.

Just like you are always dodging. I repeat, you throw "evidence" that isn't evidence at me. You just throw some links. I even had to correct you what the articles were about because you claimed something else. Personally, I don't care what you think anymore. I know I can't win a debate against you because you wouldn't recognise truth if it hit you in the face with a truck.

I'm done trying to correct you. Think that you're always right, just know that you're not. Every single argument I had with you is proof of that. You twist everything in ways to hope you get something out of it. Well, you won't.

It will bite you in the ass sooner or later.
__________________
A community's choice
Seriously, not a moderator
Computer Scientist
~*panda*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-17-2013, 09:59   #396
Deathclaw
Soon™
 
Deathclaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Germany
Posts: 10,127
Deathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ahmed~ View Post
You really think you can be a science spokesman? You're nothing but a nazi internet warrior with nothing more than a 1 course in physics and college lessons in programming.

jump off a cliff.
I am prolly the only scientist here, so yes? Nonetheless you really shouldnt worry what i am, because you dont even get highschool math.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*panda*~ View Post
Difference is that it actually made sense when I used it. Personally, I don't care. I don't want to prove you wrong. I changed my mind over the course of the argument. I want to see you use "get a brain" more and laugh. Again, I repeat, I have no interest in proving anything. Think you are right for all I care. It matters nothing to me. I mean, watch how you are trying to drag me into a debate where you don't even double check if what you said was actually right. Over something as simple as an English error in your sentence. I was being helpful, whether you accept it or not is something I don't care about.
Blablabla excuses blablabla.



Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*panda*~ View Post
Just like you are always dodging. I repeat, you throw "evidence" that isn't evidence at me. You just throw some links. I even had to correct you what the articles were about because you claimed something else. Personally, I don't care what you think anymore. I know I can't win a debate against you because you wouldn't recognise truth if it hit you in the face with a truck.
Of course its not evidence, because those links prove you wrong . Hell if you posted links that would support your argument then those links would be of course nothing less than the undeniable truth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*panda*~ View Post
I'm done trying to correct you. Think that you're always right, just know that you're not. Every single argument I had with you is proof of that. You twist everything in ways to hope you get something out of it. Well, you won't.
So you lied and actually dont speak french. Thats what i thought .


Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*panda*~ View Post
It will bite you in the ass sooner or later.
Hahaha.
__________________
Quote:
There are only two hard problems in Computer Science: cache invalidation and naming things
Quote:
Let the hate flow through you.
Computer Scientist
Deathclaw is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-17-2013, 12:14   #397
~Ahmed~
1337
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: ****hole
Posts: 8,898
~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
For some reason everything is based on high school for you. There's absolutely no need to prove my knowledge of a certain subject to someone who lacks a minimum comprehension of the English language or any speech debriefing skills. QQ.
__________________
A brief taste of chaos will remind them why they crave obedience.
~Ahmed~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-17-2013, 14:08   #398
~*panda*~
Community's Choice
 
~*panda*~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 4,319
~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute
All I hear from him is a bunch of whine.
__________________
A community's choice
Seriously, not a moderator
Computer Scientist
~*panda*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-17-2013, 14:08   #399
ramy226
Registered User
 
ramy226's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 20
ramy226 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by phreak~neptune View Post
Yes, ALL the time. As others have said.. they want a lower price. The best part is when you tell them 999 cps, they say 500 cps or "bb" and you tell them "bb" and then they say "ksomok" whatever that is.. I think kos?

I just remember to myself that, the market in this game.. that is egy everyday real life.




not only when trying to sell stuff.... I killed somebody the other day because they killed me when I was autohunting. We exchanged some words after, most of his being in arabic (which obviously I can't read, but I do talk to a couple egys though, and I figured out that if you copy and paste whenever they say something to you [just for a small example a7a] if you know an egy that speaks english, you can copy this and paste it and send it to the person and it turns it back into arabic for them. I don't think it would work if you were to "type" a7a, but if it is sent to you from an egy and you copy + paste it, it works..) in the end, he told me the equivalent of "my father is with your mother!". Man, those cultural differences lol.. that wouldn't really be that big of a deal here, and it means nothing if you tell me it on a game. There in egy? maybe you'd kill his father or something because it would be bad.. lol.. but to me? "well, okay.. sounds good bro. I hope they have a good time together!"
LOL you are right, I am an Egyptian but i think this is madness see kosomak its a bad words dont ask me what is its meaning any way he is insulting your mother and a7a means something like shet, and yes whenever you say to them bb they insult you either you buy from them or get insulted I dont know why.
ramy226 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-17-2013, 19:53   #400
~Ahmed~
1337
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: ****hole
Posts: 8,898
~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Anyways, it may be a little bit too late to mention this. But according to this retard, speaking a "world language" can be correlated with IQ, much like wealth can also be correlated with IQ.

So, what about Turkey? Average IQ below 90 pts and they hardly speak English as well. Yet, their annual GDP growth is skyrocketting with each passing year.

But of course, "science" says they're stupid according to a very "scientific" yet irrelevant IQ test, because some IQ test done to school kids can describe why a country is in slumber. And if they actually succeed? Well, that would be an anomaly.


"Anomaly" is the typical scapegoat for any dumbass who thinks they can assume shiet and call themselves "scientists". Oh, hi deathclaw.

People like you should be denied access to the internet.
__________________
A brief taste of chaos will remind them why they crave obedience.
~Ahmed~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-17-2013, 22:05   #401
Deathclaw
Soon™
 
Deathclaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Germany
Posts: 10,127
Deathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ahmed~ View Post
For some reason everything is based on high school for you. There's absolutely no need to prove my knowledge of a certain subject to someone who lacks a minimum comprehension of the English language or any speech debriefing skills. QQ.
Hahah. Not everything but this doesnt change the fact that u didnt get this math and it happen to be highschool math .


Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ahmed~ View Post
Anyways, it may be a little bit too late to mention this. But according to this retard, speaking a "world language" can be correlated with IQ, much like wealth can also be correlated with IQ.

So, what about Turkey? Average IQ below 90 pts and they hardly speak English as well. Yet, their annual GDP growth is skyrocketting with each passing year.

But of course, "science" says they're stupid according to a very "scientific" yet irrelevant IQ test, because some IQ test done to school kids can describe why a country is in slumber. And if they actually succeed? Well, that would be an anomaly.


"Anomaly" is the typical scapegoat for any dumbass who thinks they can assume shiet and call themselves "scientists". Oh, hi deathclaw.

People like you should be denied access to the internet.
Their gdp is still similar to countries like romania or latvia. Everyone knows how ****ed up those countries are. Nope they arent an anomaly. You are just dumb, because a high percent growth from nothing means nothing. Math of the first highschool year . Also their gdp growth rate cant be hardly described as skyrocketing.
__________________
Quote:
There are only two hard problems in Computer Science: cache invalidation and naming things
Quote:
Let the hate flow through you.
Computer Scientist

Last edited by Deathclaw; 11-17-2013 at 22:23.
Deathclaw is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-17-2013, 23:22   #402
~Ahmed~
1337
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: ****hole
Posts: 8,898
~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathclaw View Post
Hahah. Not everything but this doesnt change the fact that u didnt get this math and it happen to be highschool math .




Their gdp is still similar to countries like romania or latvia. Everyone knows how ****ed up those countries are. Nope they arent an anomaly. You are just dumb, because a high percent growth from nothing means nothing. Math of the first highschool year . Also their gdp growth rate cant be hardly described as skyrocketing.
You seriously need a rehabilitation. Dude, you have NO right to even access the internet to post that crap.

Before you quote wiki. It's called annual growth for a reason you idiot. GDP reflects economic development. If this was a race then Turkey has basically caught up to those European countries by now, but that doesn't mean it's going to stop. It's not the same country as it was 30 years ago, etc. Turkey remarkably surpasses those two countries. Google more.

As for this "math", it's pretty funny you're trying to prove you know more high school shiet. Yet, you have a hard time diffusing a long speech without looking like a buffoon.

Google, gogo.
__________________
A brief taste of chaos will remind them why they crave obedience.

Last edited by ~Ahmed~; 11-17-2013 at 23:26.
~Ahmed~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-18-2013, 00:17   #403
Deathclaw
Soon™
 
Deathclaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Germany
Posts: 10,127
Deathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ahmed~ View Post
You seriously need a rehabilitation. Dude, you have NO right to even access the internet to post that crap.
U mad bro?


Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ahmed~ View Post
Before you quote wiki. It's called annual growth for a reason you idiot. GDP reflects economic development. If this was a race then Turkey has basically caught up to those European countries by now, but that doesn't mean it's going to stop. It's not the same country as it was 30 years ago, etc. Turkey remarkably surpasses those two countries. Google more.
Who cares how its called. Common sense says that a high percentage growth is irrelevant if your base is like nothing. Turkey will still need ages. Egypt will prolly need 100-200 years or more until it could be called a somewhat decent country (but the inflation rate says that it will go to hell before that).

Also if you want to bring semantics in the argument then you should talk about the gdp growth per capita. Everything else is irrelevant.

The economy of turkey isnt growing as much as you think:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...ta_growth_rate

A 2% growth is just mediocre. Even germany brings around 1.5% and our economy value is massive already.

If they keep on growing like that then their gdp/capita value will be at around 120k $ in 100 years, while the gdp of germany will be at around 180k $.
Currently our gdp/capita is 2.5 times bigger, it will be still 1.5 times bigger in 100 years. And this statement completly ignores their way higher inflation rate, which is already critical (not as much as the inflation of egypt but nonetheless critical).

Also you obviously failed to read that i mentioned that the IQ data is around 20 years old. Dont be a retard and try to argue based on economy data from nowadays compared to the IQ data from 20 years ago, but then again you are obviously a retard, so yea...

Turkey prolly has a similar IQ than romania now (+4).
Egypt remains a country full of retards. Do you really think that egypt wouldnt be in a 80 bracket anymore nowadays? . Maybe the avg. IQ of egypt is at around 86/87 now. This is what wiki says about people with an IQ of 90:
Elementary school graduates (completed eighth grade).

And 80-85:

Elementary school dropouts (completed 0***8211;7 years of school)

From elementary school dropouts to almost elementary school graduates. Congratulations .



Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ahmed~ View Post
As for this "math", it's pretty funny you're trying to prove you know more high school shiet. Yet, you have a hard time diffusing a long speech without looking like a buffoon.
Really? Im trying? Bro it is clear that you dont know **** about math. Hell if you cannot even cope with highschool math then how could u be an accountant? Im not saying that you would need uni math, but you clearly must be able to understand highschool math in order to be an accountant, which you dont.

ps: It will take 190 years until turkey has a similar gdp/capita than us .
__________________
Quote:
There are only two hard problems in Computer Science: cache invalidation and naming things
Quote:
Let the hate flow through you.
Computer Scientist

Last edited by Deathclaw; 11-18-2013 at 00:28.
Deathclaw is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-18-2013, 00:31   #404
~Ahmed~
1337
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: ****hole
Posts: 8,898
~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
You're about to cry again and bang your head in a wall of text. Let's just sum it up. I've posted this segment about Turkey because you've previously mentioned that national wealth correlates with IQ. Which is the stupidest thing anyone ever said here in an off topic discussion.

Obviously it isn't. But then again, according to that list Turkey did better from 2006 to 2010. GG bro, Germany has <70 IQ.

Per capita is used because it is widely known, but it has a few side effects. It refers to quality of life in said country. Not the country's economic well being as a whole. Which is what you attempted to correlate with IQ. But yeah, it took Brazil 190 years to rise from bankruptcy to a solid economy. You'd know all about that bro, right?

Google more.

As for math, clearly you don't know what being an accountant is about, or what it requires to actually qualify as one. I won't even explain anything, I'll just let you run your mouth and look even more naive.

And yes, clearly I'm mad because I'm giving you an advice. Unlike the amount of times you've called people derogatory terms for your own inability to discuss in a good manner.

okbye
__________________
A brief taste of chaos will remind them why they crave obedience.
~Ahmed~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-18-2013, 00:41   #405
~Ahmed~
1337
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: ****hole
Posts: 8,898
~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathclaw View Post
Also you obviously failed to read that i mentioned that the IQ data is around 20 years old. Dont be a retard and try to argue based on economy data from nowadays compared to the IQ data from 20 years ago, but then again you are obviously a retard, so yea..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathclaw View Post
I didnt want common knowledge bro. An IQ isnt something that has to be repeatly tested over a period of time. You test your group of people once and then you are done. You seem to lack some basic understand of surveys here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathclaw View Post
Wealth is related to IQ .
You've given "contradiction" a new solid, deep definition here. Congratulations, scientist.


That's all your argument to begin with, bro. Therefor, you just argue for the sake of it, you have no business doing any of it, and you keep raping google with things that you don't know about.

If you fail to notice the contradiction, then I feel for you.

Learn English. Okbye.
__________________
A brief taste of chaos will remind them why they crave obedience.

Last edited by ~Ahmed~; 11-18-2013 at 00:46.
~Ahmed~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:31.


You Rated this Thread: